Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu (17094 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Dharey2377: 6:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Ezeama400:
This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

Shame !!!
erosion is killing ur state man, the state you govern yet u send money to haiti when ur state man and woman needs ur help on eroaion in your state.... na waha oo...
i serve in delta in ethiope east, i met a yoruba man during my service year. he is a brick layer and he told me about the challenge he face when he wanted to register his children in public school because they have a yoruba surname, he had to take them to private school... someone did not look at ur surname or name before paying ur waec and u see it as nothing...igbo people make una becareful, peter obi has no legacy in ur state if not people wont attend other party campaign in the state....

3 Likes

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by kennethesan(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2023
With your personal money?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Slurity(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba wey Mumu , did you pay with your own money abi with government money ?

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

You sense is shallow. You don't want to praise someone that uses public money well but you want to castigate those that stole the money. Does that make sense to you?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Ayomivic(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi gave scholarships to indigine and non indigine of Anambra state when he was governor and he's not making noise about it

Did Peter Oni paid with his own money?

What you said was the reason many politicians pocket the money meant for people in their pockets because they know ,no matter how they want to please you people , you end up by saying what have they done.

To do with Government money and to pocket government money which one do you want?

Learn to appreciate things no matter how small they are
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by oke48(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2023
sreamsense:

Tinubu is not a lie machine like the one you are labouring in vain for. Obi also had government money but he couldn't remember to give free education and pay WAEC fees like Tinubu did. Tinubu knows the road better than Obi that will be doing trial and error in governance. Vote for Tinubu, let him deal with gully erosion in Anambra once and for all like he did for ocean in Lagos turned to multi-million dollar ventures.

Obi will only be running from pillar to pole or embarking on inferior substandard infrastructures due to his stingy/over saving nature. PrinceofAnambra, my prayer for you is for Seun not to ban this your Nairaland handle so you can be online in Feb 25th to help obi carry his load back to Anambra after heavy defeat that blurrs his eyes from knowing his way to his house because he will surely be on ground in Anambra to cast his vote

Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Thomas464: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2023
[After all the payment, did lagos state come first in education? A man that never invested in education is who you're comparing with Obi who invested in education and came top in Nigeria.
So, speak with fact and not sentiment.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Doings04: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Does the money belong to you.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by ennygr8: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/
Okay, All Geopolitical zone are waiting for you to pay their waec fee when you become president sir. Hehehehe hehe
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Bigkoko: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2023
If you need refund, tell them to pay you back!! Party is over, Buhari through Dr Emefiele has checkmated you! Better go distribute those horded naira notes to poor people of Lagos you stole it from!

YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-paid-waec-fees-for-igbo-hausa-yoruba-students-in-lagos-tinubu/
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Zinsu06: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by mikeapollo: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Ezeama400:
This man matter don tire me..Always talking rubbish..

How's that an achievement ?.. You want the world to worship you because of Waec payment you didn't pay with your money ?

Peter Obi paid millions to northern schools and even to some countries like Haiti when they had earthquake as far back as 2010 when he was a governor and when he was out office as a governor, he never used such to campaign because it's his personal humanitarian service which is left between him and his God, yet Bola Tinubu is here boasting because of Waec..

Shame !!!

Stop talking out of context. I am a fan of Tinubu, but let us appreciate good gestures. How many other governors did what he did with the money if the state?
It is not about whether the money was his personal money. It is about having the idea to use the money of the state in a way that benefits the people, and doing it in a way that ensures that every tribe benefits and no-one is discriminated against.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2023
knowhowk:
Are you sure you wrote WAEC abi U collected the Money to eat Jollof rice and Ponmo with this Kain Grammar ... grin
i was in haste in to post. so keep your questions to yourself.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by fcbelle72(f): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Did anyone beg you ? please go and collect your money from the said students , or ask them to vote for you, dont involve innocent nigerians who have kept they votes for Peter Obi
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2023
52 votes from my side is secured for you Bola, I keep checking on the guys I mobilize for you regularly

regardless of what the elements cabal think, you will triumph by Feb 25
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by MomohMrMoore: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2023
All hail president Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria. The Jagaban of Borgu.

other contestants are ants to Tinubu.. AThieku and Obituaries people
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Chinedum300: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pure lies
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Temmybaba08: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter obi paid it from his own pocket? mumu u be. The same Peter obi that was impeached in a Anambra.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Bodexman(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
atobs4real:
No be lie
Also a benefited it at Iju Grammar school.
God bless you our incoming president

Which year for Iju Grammar School?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Staying in London is more save than in Lagos.
E get Why?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bodexman:

Which year for Iju Grammar School?
Why? Did you attend the school?
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by CrystalMax: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Very true.
I am Tinubu's free education initiative product.
He paid for our school fees back then (JSS1-SSS3). He paid for our WAEC exams too. I wish the man was contesting as a much younger person. He's a great leader!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Atiku and Obi are rogues. Tinubu is different from Buhari and Buhari himself knew what Tinubu can do, reason he is deploying all forces against like petrol and naira scarcity. In Obi and Atiku lies another suffering not Tinubu. Lagos is the only function state in Nigeria.
your slum of a Lagos,if Tinubu is the best the Yoruba can give,then the Hausa are far better,at least,the Hausa can give buhari,
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by Babaibe: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2023
engrchykae:
your slum of a Lagos,if Tinubu is the best the Yoruba can give,then the Hausa are far better,at least,the Hausa can give buhari,

That is why everyone described Lagos as Nigeria newyork in your eastern and nothern slum.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jmoore(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:

Your region voted PDP for more than 20 years and what did you get? Bunch of stagnant imbeciles who are easily fooled and controlled by PDP and Simon Ekpa, your suffer never start. You’re even lucky to get a Niger bridge from your 5% contribution. Worthless lots undecided

Another useless creature!!!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by hopexter(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
jmoore:

Another useless creature!!!

Frustrated Buffon, you’ve found someone to borrow you phone to project your foolishness on public space. Thief!
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by jmoore(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:

Frustrated Buffon, you’ve found someone to borrow you phone to project your foolishness on public space. Thief!
Frustrated Pig!! I stole your brain!! Thar's why you now a FOOL.
Re: I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu by lamalang(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2023
So paying Wear is sign of good governance? Abeg get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob / CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati / Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.