Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,986 members, 7,980,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu (789 Views)

Senator Nnamani And Twitter User Exchange Insults / "Goodluck Jonathan Must Run For President" Campaign Posters Floods Abuja / 2023: Osinbajo Campaign Posters Floods Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Biodun556(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2023

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Biodun556(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2023
I'm impressed that many Igbo elites support Tinubu although, Igbos attack him most.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Ireportlive: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2023
The incoming President and Senate President

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by thesicilian: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2023
Anytime I hear this ex governor's name, 5he first thing that comes to my mind is Ogbuefi Ozor Nnamani from the movie Last Burial.
Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by richidinho(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2023
Lolz...some elders can be stewp!d shaa๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Buhari of APC scored less than 10k votes in Enugu
Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Flathead8: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Those attacking him are loudest and minority on SM
Biodun556:
I'm impressed that many Igbo elites support Tinubu although, Igbos attack him most.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by okosodo: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2023
T
Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Throwback: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2023
richidinho:

He is stupid because he refuses to be intimidated by your IPOB mob that sacked democracy from the SouthEast and enthroned terrorism that you the initial cheerleaders are now begging Buhari (Jubril el Sudani) to find a solution to?

Know this and know peace, that 1dimensional thought mentality that allowed IPOBocrazy to fester in the SouthEast will remain quarantined to that region.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by KingKO22: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2023
Nnamani na correct guy

Different from wall the IPOB Zombipigs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Penguin2: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Lol!

Nations Newspaper just posted one graphics designed poster of Nnamani and Tinubu and called it flooding of Enugu State.

When una see flooding wetin una go come call am?

Meanwhile, itโ€™s obvious Chimaroke doesnโ€™t want to return to senate.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Villa12(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Biodun556:
You will call his supporters IPOB I guess
Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by MzErica(f): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2023
thesicilian:
Anytime I hear this ex governor's name, 5he first thing that comes to my mind is Ogbuefi Ozor Nnamani from the movie Last Burial.

Ogbuefi ozor Nnamani, you time is up!

Clem ohameze was featured in the movie.
Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Biodun556(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You will call his supporters IPOB I guess

Ipob will not support Tinubu.

Ipob is for Peter Obi
Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2023
So?
richidinho:

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Biodun556:
You will not call his supporters IPOB I guess.

Hypocrite
Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
richidinho:

if. Tinubu gets 10k in Enugu i will deactivate my account here be watching for chimaroke lets be watching sabi he go bribry everyone abi to vote for him thanks to LP in enugu his going down too Peter MBA will win. Governorship election

1 Like

Re: Nnamani And Tinubu Campaign Posters Floods Enugu by thesicilian: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
MzErica:

Ogbuefi ozor Nnamani, you time is up!

Clem ohameze was featured in the movie.
Hahaha
You are right, he was there

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election / Pdp Underestimated Peter Obi / Supreme Court's Judgement In 2008 Mandated A Candidate To Score 25% in FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.