Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Freedom Is Bondage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freedom Is Bondage (216 Views)

This Is Bondage, Not Marriage. / How Much Freedom Is Ideal For Children? Let's Find Out / With Chymall Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Is Bondage by Familyplug(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2023
REFUSE TO BE FREE!

Absolute freedom is BONDAGE.

The idea that you can say whatever you like, do whatever you want, and whenever is actually bondage.

Freedom itself is an illusion; No responsible person in life can ever become absolutely FREE, If not it becomes irresponsibility.

You see this thinking that your are FREE to do whatever , say whatever is bondage.

I see people come on online to talk flippantly without recourse to anything. Sometimes on our page , I see some responses and parents will say am I not “FREE” to say whatever I like?

Comments like “I am free to do whatever works for me, no one can tell me what to do” ,

“you are not the one buying data for me why will you tell me not to speak that way”.

My God! This is absolute bondage

We now see young people online , who tell you I can say whatever, do whatever , I just want to be FREE !

What a bondage indeed.

But we must remember, We all have access to what we want to do and say but can never control the consequence of those actions.

I have long understood that some conversations even reactions have place and time , some things I say in the inner circle Program of - The Intentional Parent Academy to parents on a planned journey with us I can’t say it elsewhere , it doesn’t matter how much passion moves me ... No I am not FREE to say whatever I like even if they are true, these are the real conversations .

Am I not free to do as I like anywhere?

No you are not , the moment you make a decision to be a human being that can do anything meaningful in life you loss the luxury of that FREEDOM if not it becomes a bondage .

Sometime ago while having a conversation with my circle of friends one of them said : You are free to do or say what you like but have no control over the reaction of the other party. I mean the Bible corroborates this, “we are to walk circumspectly as the wise and not as the foolish” .

It is foolishness to just talk anyhow,

It’s foolishness to walk anyhow

It’s foolishness to behave anyhow

There will be repercussions!

One can loose opportunities, relationships and even in extreme cases, you can loss your life!

Jesus offers us true freedom, yet it Involves keeping his commandments, no you can't do as you like.

Absolute freedom is a trap.

Understanding that you are not free to do whatever you like is part of cultural intelligence.

Dear Parents,

Take cultural intelligence very seriously.

Teach your children that , there is no absolute freedom anywhere .

Teach them that you can’t just say anything that comes to your mind , it’s only mad people that do that.

Teach them that absolute freedom is absolute foolishness .

Teach them that conversations have place , time, and a how to have it.

Teach them that freedom can become a bondage if you are not held accountable

And while you teach it, remember to teach this by example.

In this month, look for a system of accountability and refuse to be FREE!!

Welcome to February. Have an amazing one.

Copied.

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality And Portable Solar Home Kits For Appliances / Summer Glute Workout Guide / Aromatherapy Sugar/Salt Skin Lightening Body Bath Scrub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.