Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,393 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available (367 Views)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available by Whiteangel1234: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Simon Ekpa have issue threats to commerical Banks In South East to make the new currency available before 7th of Feb or risk being attacked and he also warned them to stop helping INEC store sensitive voters material

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1621094623295709190?t=DyrteBbsLZMHF5F5kEk1SQ&s=19

Re: Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available by Osesbrainwave(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
They come back Nigeria if them born you well

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available by Asgard13: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ekpa need money to keep facilitating his foot soldiers…

Kidnapping and beheading have reduce much in the east .. thanks to cbn governor ..

Every disadvantage they get merit .. and like this .. peace is returning ..

Next is for him to start burning banks and looting money..

Ekpa remains a fugitive in igboland .. I know his boys in onitsha .. hunger wan kee them and dia family..
Hand go grab them soon..

Just say na my people..

10 remains deadline ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available by Maazieze(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Asgard13:
Ekpa need money to keep facilitating his foot soldiers…

Kidnapping and beheading have reduce much in the east .. thanks to cbn governor ..

Every disadvantage they get merit .. and like this .. peace is returning ..

Next is for him to start burning banks and looting money..

Ekpa remains a fugitive in igboland .. I know his boys in onitsha .. hunger wan kee them and dia family..
Hand go grab them soon..

Just say na my people..

10 remains deadline ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Does that mean Tinubu is pro-IPOB since he wants to delay the new naira notes? i didnt know till now shocked grin
Re: Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available by Asgard13: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Maazieze:

Does that mean Tinubu is pro-IPOB since he wants to delay the new naira notes? i didnt know till now shocked grin

They’re all making useless sense to their zombies according to their interest

Use your brain..

Yoruba man..
Re: Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available by nedu666: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ekpa is a noise maker. Ignore the fool
Re: Breaking: Simon Ekpa Threaten Banks In South East To Make Money Available by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obingo will be here to attack Tinubu instead of Their Finland master as usual

(1) (Reply)

90% Of The Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani - BBC Documentary / End Sars 2 Will Happen Soon / News Flash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.