Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:13 AM

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) (30689 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by sundid(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
CAN WE REST WITH THIS OVERRATED OBIDIENT THAT'S JUST A PAPER WEIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Omoawoke: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lp has moved from using canopy to truck grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Lanre1st(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
dustmalik:
Peter Obi held campaign in Zamfara, but no pictures. That should tell you it was an embarrassing outing 😂.

Now, the one in Kebbi, we have pictures from funny angles 🤣

Guy can’t even stop laughing here, Same scanty picture for Kebbi and Zamfara
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by xevove2061: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:
These Obidients no get phones with good cameras?
All their pictures dey always dey blurred?

You dey find fsmily member wey lost for the crowd? Sh****
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by nairanaira12: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

No, it's 4 people behind a laptop party.

You made mistake.

If APC suffering hasn't completely damaged your brain, you'll see that obi's rallies only consists of 4 people behind a laptop
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by ozo13(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
The strength of PODATTI could only be divine.
Even as a man much younger than he is, I am not sure if I have such.

PODATTI is a movement that is difficult to define or describe.

A movement that is out to crush the structures of poverty, hardship, and corruptions that have been used to deceive Nigerians and make us beggars in the midst of plenty.

A movement that has come to take out the country from the hands of the few holding her captive and put it in the hands of the Nigerian masses.

I see what former speaker of the house of representatives, Hon. Dogora is afraid of.

Carry go PODATTI.
OUR PVC's are well arranged to cast our votes.
dey deceive una sef.i was there live .lol.save this.with what I saw today and what you guys are deceiving people with, I can conclude most of you guys clamoring for Obi are as dishonest as the other people you guys comdemn.write this down.come back after election, if obi can secure 15% in kebbi , I will drop 30k .this election is between PDP and APC from what I saw today and the cut cut pictures you guys are posting here.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Megabig: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheChameleon:

"That's how it works" coming from a 4th class citizen and slave of others...means nothing.

Let ME teach you how it works...

Hopeless urchin,
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Oddfinder012: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mccullum:
Mere participant for record purpose..

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheChameleon:
He had a 3rd Class true true.

How can you campaign where you are the weakest as last?

Those guys will NEVER vote an Okoro nor an Unbeliever. Why waste your time?

Tinubu is there reminding those who will give him 90% of votes about him.

The last minute campaigns will move Peter Obi from 0.0001% to 0.0005% in the North. Bola Tinubu from 80% to 95% in South West.

3rd Class Dullard and a Coward!

U go cry tire. grin

After giving us buhari with no certificate.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Lightorder: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians, miss this man and suffer to death.
New note issue is just a little wahala in things to come. All the other candidates are VULTURES with nothing to offer. We need a judicious leader. We need a stingy leader in a time like this. There is nothing to steal again but to sell Nigeria going by Atiku. To turn Nigeria to a large motor park and Underbridge , where hooligans , thugs and lawlessness reign, going by Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Cesearleo: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
angry grin grin angry
oyin44:
angle 90 degree campaign ...Mr canopy

Where is obi rally pic in zamfara state?

😃😃😃😃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Ofunaofu: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
dustmalik:
Peter Obi held campaign in Zamfara, but no pictures. That should tell you it was an embarrassing outing 😂.

Now, the one in Kebbi, we have pictures from funny angles 🤣
They didn't show pictures, you complain

They showed you pictures, you say na funny angles

Nawaooo!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheChameleon:

The last minute campaigns will move Peter Obi from 0.0001% to 0.0005% in the North. Bola Tinubu from 80% to 95% in South West.

😁😁 So they will vote a fake Muslim drugie who calls Alhamdulillah, Amadioha 😁😁.
Joke section please 😁😁
You like play,just dey play dey go 😁😁

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by letitrainnow(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obidient campaign in Kebi
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Massiveglory: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
ozo13:
dey deceive una sef.i was there live .lol.save this.with what I saw today and what you guys are deceiving people with, I can conclude most of you guys clamoring for Obi are as dishonest as the other people you guys comdemn.write this down.come back after election, if obi can secure 15% in kebbi , I will drop 30k .this election is between PDP and APC from what I saw today and the cut cut pictures you guys are posting here.
Who cares about what u saw?

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Gozac: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
If PO fail this election, the masses will continue to suffer as usual. May God help this country because from every indices on ground ATIKU is most likely to win this election unless GOD intervenes for the masses
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Rimsd(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
My PVC is for ObiDatti abeg, I don tire to dey defend nonsense...
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
He campaigned in Zamfara? When? Which day?...we didn't see anything here nah!

Why are you concerned with where He peter Obi the Incoming President Of Nigeria goes to campaign, is it no longer a movement of 4 people tweeting in a room? I say make I ask..ooo
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Nwaetche(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Alfa Lateef,

It may interest you to know that Peter obi has the most educated and experienced political Strategists in this election cycle.

Can we name just two:

Bashorun(Prof.) Akin Oshuntekun, the indefatigtible DG of the ObiDatti Campaign is a political scientist par excellence who has actually led a candidate to win a national election. He has a rich predigree as a son of a former Minister and himself a former special advisier to a two time president. None of the present DGs in APC and PDP has ever led a successful presidential campaign.

Prof. Pat Utomi: The Asaba double Chief is one of the most highly celebral intellectual we have in Nigeria today. He is a political and economic professor and has taught most of the captain of Industrials in Nigeria and abroad at the LBS. The erudite Prof. has been an economic adviser to some of the most successful Nigeria Presidents.

Having said that, I would like to remind you that Obi started his campaign by identifying areas of his strenght with a relatively unknown party and quickly moved in to consolidate his base and made his previously unknown platform one of the front runners.

You folks claimed he is not known in the North but his outing in the North and mode of personalised campaign has expanded his coast hugely.

We still have some few weeks to the Election and I can assure you that PO would be back to to the South to double down and run up the numbers as we head to this make or break election.

Calling his strategists spare-parts dealers does not in any way diminished the fact that he is running the best campaign in this season.

Tinubu would not even have made a dent if he is contesting under a Labour Party. The only thing going for him is that he has the ruling party as a platform.

However, if you consider his campaign with the campaign that ushered in President UMYA, you will find out that he is running this campaign as an outsider which tells a lot about his vaunted sagacity and so called strategy.

I am not sure if political science is a subject that are taught in a quest to become an Alfa; If not, then one can forgive you for making such an uninformed assertion.

drlateef:

Peter Obi strategists are spareparts dealers and gala hawkers. What do you expect? It appears they are no more using drones for their campaign, so as not to expose the shame of small crowds. Cameras are mow stationed behind the heads of the crowd so as to obstruct the view of the tiny crowd.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Antai123(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
This Igbo man might become Nigeria President. Over looking this man is dangerous to the opposition. PDP AND APC CRISIS'S, might see this man claim power!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by owobokiri(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
darling2424:
Doings
Big Time Doings really...
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by yarimo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why always over zoom pictures in obi rallies in the north grin grin?
Kingsmeal:
More
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by truthfinder319: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
This man is just wasting his time and the money donated by blind followers
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Bigchristo: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kingsmeal:
After a successful campaign in Zamfara, H.E Mr. Peter Obi also campaigned in Kebbi state, Birnin Kebbi , North west Nigeria.

I still don’t know how Peter Obi does it, where he gets his energy from.

#ObiDattiInZamfara
#ObiDattiInKebbi

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7y5PDTm8Yc
Some Nigerians can never be healed of that their biased way of thinking and focus on the nation growth, I don’t know how you people accept to vote a political party that has been in power for the past 7yrs without notable achievements, these same people do go to banks and scream there’s no naira note these sets of people still go to filling station to queue for expensive fuel ⛽️ these sets of people are equally frustrated along side with other Nigerians who don’t key to their useless Emilokan agenda what does that tell you? We all suffer nobody will be exempted except you are super rich or jakpa out of the country, make una just Dey deceive una self with tribalism thinking you’re doing us 😂🤣😂🤣I support Peter Obi with my full chest

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by HeroicMeastro: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
After a successful campaign in Zamfara, H.E Mr. Peter Obi also campaigned in Kebbi state, Birnin Kebbi , North west Nigeria.

I still don’t know how Peter Obi does it, where he gets his energy from.

#ObiDattiInZamfara
#ObiDattiInKebbi

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7y5PDTm8Yc
Is he the only one?
Where does his campaign team get there energies too?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 1:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Insha Allahu. MAY GOD PUNISH PDP AND APC (APDC) for looting us all these years to pains and destruction. quote author=Xscape1993 post=120586203]God bless good Nigerians that have good conscience.[/quote]

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Zeezenho: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2023
TheChameleon:

We salute our incoming president peter obi and his excellent give datti baba hammed.

Typical line of thought from an urchin. One funny thing about agbado infested urchins is that. They think Nigerians are daft.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by JealousCobra(m): 3:01am On Feb 03, 2023
mannobi:
As usual, this guy still can't pull much crowd. He is just next to nothing.

Who cares about your silly opinion, does he rent crowds like Thiefñubu and atiku?

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by arantess: 3:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
He campaigned in Zamfara? When? Which day?...we didn't see anything here nah!
Can't you see God is confusing you and your likes?

Continue looking for him until he is announced winner
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by arantess: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Megabig:

Some of you Tinubu tyrants are dull, should he go to south east instead? A politician should go to where he can barely get votes, that’s how it works….

Tinubu’s certificate has female on it, stop fanning yourself you idiot
The urchins especially the foolish one you quoted are naturally bereft of common sense

You can see the thought patterns of an slowpoke therein

They all are the same, zombies and urchins

Their demise will be televised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.