Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,725 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) (30666 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by arantess: 4:10am On Feb 03, 2023
mannobi:
As usual, this guy still can't pull much crowd. He is just next to nothing.
you cant pull a crowd of children on Sunday school
That makes you a nonentity
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by TheChameleon: 4:24am On Feb 03, 2023
Zeezenho:

Typical line of thought from an urchin. One funny thing about agbado infested urchins is that. They think Nigerians are daft.

Look at your sentence construction.

You're worse than your last word. grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
The strength of PODATTI could only be divine.
Even as a man much younger than he is, I am not sure if I have such.

PODATTI is a movement that is difficult to define or describe.

A movement that is out to crush the structures of poverty, hardship, and corruptions that have been used to deceive Nigerians and make us beggars in the midst of plenty.

A movement that has come to take out the country from the hands of the few holding her captive and put it in the hands of the Nigerian masses.

I see what former speaker of the house of representatives, Hon. Dogora is afraid of.

Carry go PODATTI.
OUR PVC's are well arranged to cast our votes.
den praise Tinubu too fr doin Such multiple times.. Hahahahaha una no go ever fear God.. Tinubu is not healthy but he was touring 2states same day, u wl stil insult his health.
Sokoto to Kebbi is like Move to Berger una dey hail Obi energy.
Na una sabi sha.. Who pass u pass u
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Owologbo(m): 5:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
He campaigned in Zamfara? When? Which day?...we didn't see anything here nah!

You didn't see Peter Obi campaign in zamfara on the front page; mischievous element.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Waterlrd: 5:13am On Feb 03, 2023
nameo:
He needs to visit Southern Kebbi.

Am sure his strategists are mentioning that to him already
kindly quote him on twitter and I assure he will respond to it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by jcross19: 5:31am On Feb 03, 2023
TheChameleon:
He had a 3rd Class true true.

How can you campaign where you are the weakest as last?

Those guys will NEVER vote an Okoro nor an Unbeliever. Why waste your time?

Tinubu is there reminding those who will give him 90% of votes about him.

The last minute campaigns will move Peter Obi from 0.0001% to 0.0005% in the North. Bola Tinubu from 80% to 95% in South West.

3rd Class Dullard and a Coward!
you mean it? You think that one still working? Suffering has reset their brains, even buhari was stoned in kastina, buhari who used to be their demigod was stoned oh boy God and sleep . stop showing your stupidity!!.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by iamme1234(m): 5:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
The strength of PODATTI could only be divine.
Even as a man much younger than he is, I am not sure if I have such.

PODATTI is a movement that is difficult to define or describe.

A movement that is out to crush the structures of poverty, hardship, and corruptions that have been used to deceive Nigerians and make us beggars in the midst of plenty.

A movement that has come to take out the country from the hands of the few holding her captive and put it in the hands of the Nigerian masses.

I see what former speaker of the house of representatives, Hon. Dogora is afraid of.

Carry go PODATTI.
OUR PVC's are well arranged to cast our votes.

Lol obi
I can bet anything he no go fit carry third self
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Shikini: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Lovely
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by iamme1234(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2023
zenith114:
If you  Plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a  DM  I can help you apply to as many as possible schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.

Why u nor apply urself abi u no wan travel
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:16am On Feb 03, 2023
jumper524:
These Obidients no get phones with good cameras?
All their pictures dey always dey blurred?

E dey shock you abi no worries election is just by the corner we will take Nigeria by storm
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Agent17th: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2023
oyin44:
angle 90 degree campaign ...Mr canopy

Where is obi rally pic in zamfara state?

😃😃😃😃

Each presidential candidate has its strong hold. North west not one of them.

What baffles me, is your laughter. I guess you are exempted from the numerous issues facing us now abi.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by drlateef: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Nwaetche:
Alfa Lateef,

It may interest you to know that Peter obi has the most educated and experienced political Strategists in this election cycle.

Can we name just two:

Bashorun(Prof.) Akin Oshuntekun, the indefatigtible DG of the ObiDatti Campaign is a political scientist par excellence who has actually led a candidate to win a national election. He has a rich predigree as a son of a former Minister and himself a former special advisier to a two time president. None of the present DGs in APC and PDP has ever led a successful presidential campaign.

Prof. Pat Utomi: The Asaba double Chief is one of the most highly celebral intellectual we have in Nigeria today. He is a political and economic professor and has taught most of the captain of Industrials in Nigeria and abroad at the LBS. The erudite Prof. has been an economic adviser to some of the most successful Nigeria Presidents.

Having said that, I would like to remind you that Obi started his campaign by identifying areas of his strenght with a relatively unknown party and quickly moved in to consolidate his base and made his previously unknown platform one of the front runners.

You folks claimed he is not known in the North but his outing in the North and mode of personalised campaign has expanded his coast hugely.

We still have some few weeks to the Election and I can assure you that PO would be back to to the South to double down and run up the numbers as we head to this make or break election.

Calling his strategists spare-parts dealers does not in any way diminished the fact that he is running the best campaign in this season.

Tinubu would not even have made a dent if he is contesting under a Labour Party. The only thing going for him is that he has the ruling party as a platform.

However, if you consider his campaign with the campaign that ushered in President UMYA, you will find out that he is running this campaign as an outsider which tells a lot about his vaunted sagacity and so called strategy.

I am not sure if political science is a subject that are taught in a quest to become an Alfa; If not, then one can forgive you for making such an uninformed assertion.

Have you finished masturbating your ego? The good news is that I dodged your evacuation. If your professors know how to play politics, as different from what they read in books, they would also have thrown their cap in the ring by contesting for political office. The only one who tried that in the past, Prof. Utomi, got his fingers and clothes burnt in the process. He would have died but for quick intervention of Fire Brigade. They are not better than any spareparts dealer when it comes to practice of politics. Tinubu is the greatest political strategist and leader in living memory in Nigeria. Before the advent of Tinubu, the northern politicians used to pride themselves as the master political tacticians. With emergence of Tinubu, you can see that all roads have been leading to Bourdillon. That’s why he is called the Lion of Bourdillon. The northern and southern strategists including Wike, the northern governors and even Obasanjo, all bow for his political sagacity, his extraordinary intelligence and doggedness, his calculative strategic intelligence and power of extraordinary intellect. When have you seen in the history of Nigeria, that majority of northern politicians, including his few opposition politicians in PDP, that you see them clamouring for a sputhern politician? Jonathan and Obasanjo were children of necessity, not that they held the north in awe of their political wizardry. Tinubu has been the only politician respected by all his peers in the political space all over Nigeria: from north to south. Being very intelligent, he also attracts equally intelligent politician tacticians and apprentices into his fold. Tinubu is the father of modern day democracy in Nigeria by virtue of being the leader and financier of NADECO that fought military rule in Nigeria, at a time Peter Obi was busy importing toothpick from China and Atiku was busy taking bribes at his customs duty post in Badagry. When he was sacked and later retired for being too light fingered, he joined Yar Adua political school as a junior member to Tinubu, despite being far older than Tinubu. Tinubu is a genius who never lost elections in Nigeria, and he helped many people win elections in Nigeria. He has numerous mentees and he is regarded by his mentees as the most cerebral person they have come across. Professors of political science are among his mentees. He is being studied in universities in Nigeria and abroad as a political colossus in Nigeria. You borrow from his campaign strategy which is normalised now: most states copy Tinubu style of administration in Lagos.

Finally, your candidate, Peter Obi is a political neophyte besides Tinubu. Ohaneze had to beg Tinubu not to come out to contest elections, long before he declared his intention to run for presidency. That’s the person you want to compare with Peter Obi!!! You are a non-starter.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Lol 🤣🤣
Obi my guy
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by Zeey1010: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Currently in birnin kebbi but never hear of this campaign till now, I don't even know the LP governorship candidate in the state🤓.
Only two party exist in kebbi APC & PDP. OBI should rest please...
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) by TristanX: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Honestly Peter Obi is popular in the north. I have met Hausa men who said they don’t trust Atiku and Tinubu but they prefer a young Obi.

Everyone just wants good governance. We’re tired of tribal politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car / Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.