Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash (59101 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue / Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by SeyiDominion: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
An ill wind does nobody any good.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by HellVictorinho7: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
saysoo:
Oga, NO. check effect of WeChat in China? Step by step it will work. Little Cameroon are on it, why not Nigeria.
at the cost of your life?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by Ihejirikakings(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
What ever policy the do must take a life,this government of buhari hu.hu.hu. is ok.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by hopexter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buddha3:

Burn which bank?

Any Nigerian who attempts to burn any financial institution should be shot on the spot!

Our pains and frustration boiled over and culminated in what was the #EndSars protest in 2020. Young people were shot in cold blood by our own military. The protest was later discredited and given an ethnic colouration. Yorubas ganged up with Hausas to accuse Igbos of masterminding the protests to topple the Government and burn down Lagos. Today that the pepper is going round, una dey yarn dust!

You cannot demonise Emefiele and exonerate Buhari in this matter. Whoever does that is only trying to be smart by half.

We die here!!

Stop projecting your bigotry online by trying to be smart. End sars protest in Lagos has nothing to do with Igbos but Yoruba. You talk of the killings at end sars yet you want Nigerians to be shot on the spot. Pls take your tribal hatred off my comment, Nigeria doesn’t not revolve around igbos and everything happening in Nigeria doesn’t have to be to igbos you bigot.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by azpekuliar: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
To those supporting economic sabotage cos they think it will affect tinubu

Shey na tinubu die for ground so?

How can they suddenly want to change currency n plan to do that within 2 months n u claim u are sane but support them?

How come fuel just scarce all of a sudden?

So to d blockheads

Is it tinubu that is suffering now?
I guess obi supporters no dey queue for money?

U go get sense las las

Look at those 2 blockheads above me, same fools blame people blame tinubu when he talked n now they are blaming him again

The death of this bank customer is more important to you than the slaughter of people in "christian enclaves" in the north as El-Rufai called them that has been the hallmark of APC's misrule since 2015.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by BATified2023: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
azpekuliar:

The death of this bank customer is more important to you than the slaughter of people in "christian enclaves" in the north as El-Rufai called them that has been the hallmark of APC's misrule since 2015.
emeka

U don’t care about killings in d east but this is your problem
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by Tflex01: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lifted07:

I feel you pain, Bro. In your heart of heart you know that your drug lord is going to fail, therefore though I didn't mention Tinubu anywhere in my post, it hurts you to know that Tinubu has lost already. Take heart. I'll advise you get over it before his failure is confirmed.

Tinubu will still win. grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
hopexter:

Stop projecting your bigotry online by trying to be smart. End sars protest in Lagos has nothing to do with Igbos but Yoruba. You talk of the killings at end sars yet you want Nigerians to be shot on the spot. Pls take your tribal hatred off my comment, Nigeria doesn’t not revolve around igbos and everything happening in Nigeria doesn’t have to be to igbos you bigot.

I am whatever you call me, 100 percent!

I was a wailing wailer, a child of hatred, anger and perdition for over 7years. Calling me a bigot today, only adds to the CV that you've constructed for me and the millions of Nigerians who never saw any good in Buhari since 2015. So we gladly accept whatever tags and labels you put on us.

But you see this naira swap policy? We die here! February 10th is the deadline. Whoever protests should be shot or bundled to Kirikiri!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by azpekuliar: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

U don’t care about killings in d east but this is your problem

You must have been at my naming ceremony you mor0n
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by brutal1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
What is christ like about this your post? God nor dey punish anybody, these bad people dey live longer than the good people sef.. Either you put in Jesus name or not your prayer nor dey answer normal normal and on death, na everybody go die at any time, you fit even die for ur sleep and not see tomorrow same as me wey dey post am. Just keep your anger to yourself for now
Mozegee:
God will punish any man or woman,even you generations to come that is supporting this evil government. Death will knock on your doors in Jesus name. The only mistake he did was he went to collect the money he suffered and laboured to get
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by Proffdada: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
peepydelano:
If you are still supporting APC at this point then you need some brain examination. Vote Atiku to stop all these nonsense. So sad
and you need serious help if you vote for Atiku

https://www.nairaland.com/7553264/court-hears-suit-seeking-atikus
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by tivhador: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Death will come on swift wings to all those responsible for his death, no matter where they are or how high in power they may be....... RIP Sir. They will be joining you very soon.......
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by saysoo: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
at the cost of your life?
that was an accident my sympathy.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
The situation of this country is so pathetic. ordinary people are suffering so much to get cash and fuel but on a serious mte, if this is what it wil cost for us it right at the polls this time round, so be it.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by BATified2023: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
azpekuliar:

You must have been at my naming ceremony you mor0n
your hate will always tell us the tribe u are from

Swear that u ain’t igbo
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by engrpheleeks(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buddha3:
Thousands of Nigerians have died in the 7 and half years of Buhari/APC's Presidential rule with hundreds of thousands being displaced from their homes and millions losing jobs and sources of livelihoods.

This is just another casualty of the senseless choice some of you made in 2015 to enthrone the disaster that presides over us today. You cannot suddenly wake up 3 weeks to the general elections and pretend to care. The naira swap policy must stand until after elections.

He who laughs last, laughs best.
We die here!!!
Best comment read so far.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by Blaze232(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
So sad. It's really frustrating.. condolences to the family
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by asanausana91: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tflex01:

I pray your family member join the sacrifice soon.
I will sacrifice anything to see that this country work. Only corrupt basterd are against this policy.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by felzokugo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
To those supporting economic sabotage cos they think it will affect tinubu

Shey na tinubu die for ground so?

How can they suddenly want to change currency n plan to do that within 2 months n u claim u are sane but support them?

How come fuel just scarce all of a sudden?

So to d blockheads

Is it tinubu that is suffering now?
I guess obi supporters no dey queue for money?

U go get sense las las

Look at those 2 blockheads above me, same fools blame people blame tinubu when he talked n now they are blaming him again
I no undstnd...shey all tinubu suporters no dey d queue? Abi d suffering affect only Atiku or Obi supporters.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by oke48(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will suffer in this Nigeria

Go n write it down

Imagine after killing your self because of buhari, buhari is still balling

Imagine after supporting a policy that will kill u
Tinubu still win?

It is you, your father and household that will suffer. I dey ball here for yankee, mad man dey say I go suffer. Your suffer never start. Shei you dey buy fuel @ 10 naira per litre abi? By the time suffer hit you and your family, your brain go enter factory reset. You go beg ehn, you no go see help.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by felzokugo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
pocohantas:
And Tinubu that the policy was assumed would affect/destroy, is still alive.
Loolzz!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by themanderon: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Another victim of the demonic rule foisted on us by the APC.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by MorningSir: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Who knows if he needed to go to the hospital...

Nigeria is a $h!t hole 🤌🏾
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by ozo13(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lifted07:
Everything APC touches in this country becomes ruined!
February 25 is a referendum on this evil party and their government.
God has given us an option to rescue our country. It is now or never!
Vote Labour Party! Vote Peter Obi! Vote LP!

God Save Nigeria!

PS: My first ever FTC😃 I'm dedicating this to all Obidient Nigerians. Our Labour Shall Not Be In Vain! Proverbs 14:23 says "In all labour there is profit."
just few daily ago most Obi guys were hailing Buhari and saying the policy will prevent Tinubu from buying votes and that CBN must uphold the policy.
All of us don see the effect nah.Do u guys still support the ill time policy now or u guys don't support it any longer smiley
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Me I don't know what to say, abi those blue trucks that move money are not working ni, the cartel are just deliberately frustrating Oga Emefiele , instead of them to cooperate and let the politicians bring in their Forex from where ever they are hiding it .
RIP to the gentleman.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lifted07:
Everything APC touches in this country becomes ruined!
February 25 is a referendum on this evil party and their government.
God has given us an option to rescue our country. It is now or never!
Vote Labour Party! Vote Peter Obi! Vote LP!

God Save Nigeria!

PS: My first ever FTC😃 I'm dedicating this to all Obidient Nigerians. Our Labour Shall Not Be In Vain! Proverbs 14:23 says "In all labour there is profit."

Cry more your suffer never reach the level we want
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by mayorkent(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Be patient, if this policy is not sabotaged. Nigeria would get better .
The fuel scarcity is artificial.
Better days ahead
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by newoffer: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Atiku Tinubu same
quote author=peepydelano post=120603284]If you are still supporting APC at this point then you need some brain examination. Vote Atiku to stop all these nonsense. So sad[/quote]
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by darediamond(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
peepydelano:
If you are still supporting APC at this point then you need some brain examination. Vote Atiku to stop all these nonsense. So sad
you talked NONSENSE! !
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by seborrhic: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
i thought u were going to say better thing but at the end.....
That is,after saying something sensible,he just destroyed it with the most nonsensical statement.
How can anyone contemplate voting for another criminal aboki.
Despite anything anyone says,look at the history of rule of Northerners,it has never benefitted this country.
I have always said it,for GEJ to be a better president than any other president in Nigeria,shows that one must have been horrible.
GEJ was crucified because of the obvious corruption in the government and the exposures that came with it.
But I bet anyone by the time Buhari leaves office, corruption,the one narrative he scammed Nigerians with,would be humongous

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by ScamHunter: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Creamypie:
Emefile, their brother and apc killed him. I remember how proud agbor people were when he was made CBN governor. His house is off benin/asaba express way. Emefile continued inter bank levy for atm transactions, after Sanusi stopped it, opening the way for banks to steal customers money ruthlessly without alert.

Yoi guys are so evil. You never blame Buhari the initiator of the policy but would blame Emiefele in your double standard attitude. I remember you people blamed Goodluck Jonathan for everything. I can bet you're a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by hopexter(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buddha3:

I am whatever you call me, 100 percent!

I was a wailing wailer, a child of hatred, anger and perdition for over 7years. Calling me a bigot today, only adds to the CV that you've constructed for me and the millions of Nigerians who never saw any good in Buhari since 2015. So we gladly accept whatever tags and labels you put on us.

But you see this naira swap policy? We die here! February 10th is the deadline. Whoever protests should be shot or bundled to Kirikiri!

The new naira can only affect the poor masses. Politicians have full access to it or how else do they get their allocations if not by withdrawals or supply by the banks?

Scarcity of Naira note will only lead to more hunger and famine which would force the hungry masses to Voluntary vote selling. Do you know who that would favour? Think about it.

If there’s no solution before the election date, APC will win because the masses would sell their votes to get money that bank couldn’t give them. Simple logic. Or was that the purpose for the scarcity of notes in the first place? Does Obi have enough of it? I’m sure Tinubu and Atiku have surplus of it already. Do the maths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bode Akindele Dies At 88 / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Ekiti Begins Milk Production To Supply Cowbell's Factory In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.