Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash (59024 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Naira: LASU Employee Trying To Withdraw Cash Dies In Bank Queue / Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by imagrg(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Atiku is an extension of APC...It's part of a design to enslave Nigerians, even the Hausas know those who say they own Nigeria.
Please vote wisely oh
peepydelano:
If you are still supporting APC at this point then you need some brain examination. Vote Atiku to stop all these nonsense. So sad
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by HellVictorinho7: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2023
saysoo:
that was an accident my sympathy.
how an accident?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by saysoo: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
how an accident?
An unplanned event.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by HellVictorinho7: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
saysoo:
An unplanned event.

Well, the CBN/government failed to do their job.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
oke48:

Nobody will mourn you when you die.

I have got lots of dependants, more than your father actually got. These dependants won't only morn me, they will equally need grace of higher being to move on without me.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by maasoap(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
oke48:

Na you or your family member go die next. I’m sure you’ll be very happy when it happens. Bastard

And you and your family right after that grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by 2buffagain(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
The saddest thing is that Fools will still gather and vote APCPDP.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by CyberHustle: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2023
am4truth:

To buy toothpaste... Transfer
To enter Keke.... Transfer
To buy vegetables... Transfer
To enter buka.... Transfer

We don't presently have the infrastructure for transfer... What if it is delayed.? Would the seller release the goods to you?

Let's grow up in our thinking and leave petty politics aside.
The policy is badly implemented
shopping in advanced nations are done in bulk and debited once making it easier.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash by meobizy(f): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Another one bites the dust. He’s free from Nigeria’s hardship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Prototype Of The N5000 Note (pic) / Bode Akindele Dies At 88 / Ekiti Begins Milk Production To Supply Cowbell's Factory In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.