Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

INTERFACE AFRICA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH OLUSHOLA MEDUPIN (ENISH) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INTERFACE AFRICA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH OLUSHOLA MEDUPIN (ENISH) (416 Views)

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? / Exclusive Interview With Gokada Ceo | Lessons From The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERFACE AFRICA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH OLUSHOLA MEDUPIN (ENISH) by Interfaceupdate(f): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
SHOLA MEDUPIN, An accomplished restaurateur, FOUNDER/CEO of ENISH GROUP, with ten restaurants in London, two of a $ 1 million and $10 million dollar restaurant in Dubai.

The Enish has hosted world class Celebrities like Floyd Mayweather, Rick Ross, Anthony Joshua, and their likes. Enish restaurant is changing the narrative by serving local food in a five-star environment. So we interviewed him to get an insight into his life as an entrepreneur and any advice he has for other budding entrepreneurs.

In this EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with www.interfaceafrica.org, he tells it all about the success story of Enish, the initial hiccups, how foreigners are loving the Nigeria and African cuisines, and what lies ahead.

1. How did you become an entrepreneur? Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

My name is Shola Medupin. I am from the Yoruba-speaking part of Kogi State. We started Enish in London in October 2013. The name Enish is derived from the initials of my wife’s name and mine as well. My wife’s name is Eniola, and I am Shola. So, we coined Enish from the first three letters of her name and the first two letters of my name. But the rationale for Enish is that we have seen a lot of Nigerian restaurants abroad and they look dirty and my question is always, must it be a dirty place because we go to other restaurants in Central London and other places and they look decent. Even when I need to take my friends out, I find it difficult to go to a Nigerian restaurant in London because of the lack of decent Nigerian dining outlets.So, that was how the idea of Enish came up. We wanted to do something different, and we started a restaurant. The first two years were a bit difficult, but after that teething period, everything picked up.

Tap the link below to read the full interview 👇👇

https://interfaceafrica.org/shola-medupin/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank And Issues With People's Money / How To Start A Trash Bin Cleaning Business (see Step-by-step Guide) / You Can Benefit From This Free Loan Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.