Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Access Bank And Issues With People's Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank And Issues With People's Money (409 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank And Issues With People's Money by Velaryonhouse: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
I am bringing this here, because I don't know if anyone has reported this issue. For days now, Access Bank has refused to credit my account, even after the sender has been debited. I have complained via email and all social media platforms, but I was aired and snubbed. What is access bank doing with our money? Is it a crime to put money inside a bank? This is really bad and causing untold hardship.
Their customer service is also bad.
If they know they can't handle two banks in one, why not sell?
If you know anyone in Access bank, please tell them to send my money. It is tiring and exhausting

Puskin Dominique naijacutee FOD please move to front page
Re: Access Bank And Issues With People's Money by Muhammad234: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
I also made a transfer of 12500 on 10 this month from My opay to my zenith bank 🏦 up till date I no see shishi I made a complain but nothing
Re: Access Bank And Issues With People's Money by puskin: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Velaryonhouse:
I am bringing this here, because I don't know if anyone has reported this issue. For days now, Access Bank has refused to credit my account, even after the sender has been debited. I have complained via email and all social media platforms, but I was aired and snubbed. What is access bank doing with our money? Is it a crime to put money inside a bank? This is really bad and causing untold hardship.
Their customer service is also bad.
If they know they can't handle two banks in one, why not sell?
If you know anyone in Access bank, please tell them to send my money. It is tiring and exhausting

Puskin Dominique naijacutee FOD please move to front page

Tell the sender to provide you with the session iD no. (a 30-digit number) which can be gotten from his bank.

Call Access customer care and give them that number, (no go make mistake with the session ID number oooh) if truly that transfer was successful, the transferred money will be credited to your account within 4hours.

So, no come hia dey hala for frontpage. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Get Zenith Bank Virtual Dollar Card / What Is Your Take On This (photo) / Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.