Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes (38424 Views)

Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by samfrancis1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kajaard:

Seeking survival by selling fake naira notes? Are you listening to yourself?

And we always insult the government when the decay starts from below with people like you supporting rubbish. Pathetic.
How can I make you ever understand. Am idle man is a devils workshop.. A child left on the street with do almost anything to survive.. Nigerians are right on the street.. I pray for help us not to be xperience peoooe killing each other for the little naira note out there
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Banks are the ones sabotaging the adequate circulation of the new naira notes.

I don't know why CBN and EFCC are sleeping on their matter.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by anyilalaz: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why are they faces blurred? Make we see they full face because one of them is from my country side. We need to shame them to they papa house. Criminals are given a cold arm in my village. We don't tolerate them.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Passionnn: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
inoki247:
LoL derr people are in support of the policies so make dem manage the fake....

This Breakfast wey Buhari serve na everybody go chop m...
If they not support wahala they support wahala so wetin man go do self
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Confirmedzombie: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Even before I opened the thread I know it will be igbos.

Peter obi will never rule Nigeria otherwise igbos will sell Nigeria.

I urge Nigerians to reject Peter obi at the polls come February 25.

Igbos are pushing igbo so they will have access to sell Nigeria.

Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by McLizbae: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
The current situation has made every Nigerian a potential criminal.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by PPIA: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
EyezofGod120:
grin this people no dey disappoint grin and dem go say na tinubu dem dey do
I only came to check names grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Monday60655(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
You caught thieves, then you're blurring their faces. Do you want more innocent Nigerians to still fall victim when they get their way back to the society.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Azyne(f): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is fraud!

Just like a woman who lied to you that her hymen is intact but when you fvcked her, you discover that the hole is so wide that your fist can enter easily.

Just like a family collecting bride price from you only to give you a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't even know them not to mention paying bride price.

Just like what is currently happening to men are currently training another man's children because they married women who more than one man have fvcked.

This is fraud.
Don't let a woman fraud you.
Once she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her. Never marry her or else you want to start regretting your marriage after 5years.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion because she didn't open her pvssy for men. She kept herself. She deserves to be kept too.

Lol
Lol
LMAO
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Neddstark:

Exactly. Everyone is trying to use artificial scarcity to get rich.

Go and spend 2 days or str at the bank and still charge the old price and when you're done giving it out, you can't even go to the bank until the following week because you have maximum withdrawal/week...

The problem is from the bank and their workers.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
englishmart:
POS guys charge 1k for 5k. I would rather starve than accept the extortion.

Na you wan starve online transfer no day? Or POS machine for malls.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Harmless1b(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
I thought Emifiele boasted that his new money can't be counterfeited . Smh
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Successs1010: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello mates,
Have you been looking for a way to boost activity in your discord server/community.
Welcome to the best place where you will get the best professional discord chatters that will chat actively in your server..
Click on the link below for more details..

https://www.fiverr.com/share/LNr3v7
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Okhuadams(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
ASAPFERG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/police-arrest-two-suspects-for-allegedly-possessing-and-selling-counterfeit-n1000-notes-photos-2.html
The Three Wise men In the East. The third one is the printer. Him still dey shop dey work they ate coming for him
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by chinemezeq: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
triple996:
NA DEM aka .....cannibals Aka......criminals Aka......selling of offsprings grin grin The supporters of the lying machine (pandora obituary ) grin

OOOSSSSSSUUUUUU
Boy alone
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by chinemezeq: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Chetas81:
NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THE PEOPLE FROM THIS PART OF NIGERIA SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEE ANYTHING BAD IN COMMITTED ANY KIND OF CRIME
Saint how far
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by chinemezeq: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Jonegonu:
Why must an Igbo man's being mentioned in crimes all time
yorubas are timids, if u have nt committed any crime b4, may u be blessed with this ur statement, but if u have committed, may u be cursed in Jesus name.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by chinemezeq: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Tinubu blamers Association
Why do u love a man that does not know Ur existence, is it not better u target the whole love for God?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by chinemezeq: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Chetas81:
THEY WANTED TO LEAVE NIGERIA TO BIAFRA BUT YOU GUY'S REFUSED
Owner... Chai! u thief, u are leaving in my house and i feed u and what u ended up doing is stealing my money, raping my child and wife, why naa u are wicked.
thief... Ok now, oya.. Allow me to leave ur house, sack me.
owner... No, u must live with me.
now, who is stupid?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by drololaaof: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2023
TREAT THEM LIKE ANIMALS,MAKE THEM DUMB AND REMOVE THEIR SENSES andvrrash them both.THIS HOW THEY MAKE ALL THE FRAUD MONEY,TOMOROW THEY CALL THEMSELVES MUSICIANS angry
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Haakeem:
keep quiet jare.
They don jail una polithiefians?
They are the real criminals.

Waiting fit this kind people na to take them go any of the atm stand and tell those withdrawing say see who dey print the new money, atlist them collect wotowoto well well
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by aycapri(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2023
lordm:
Wicked people in government and wicked people as masses. Nigerians are cunning
and more wicked people as masses. We are our problems in this country.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by victorVIC1(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Please any one with an image of the front page of the counterfeit N1000 currency? I need to capture it in a presentation
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Encyclopedia1: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Just forget them for prison make we rest.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by AmotekunSW: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2023
chinemezeq:
Why do u love a man that does not know Ur existence, is it not better u target the whole love for God?

Go and ask those caging your parents indoors every Monday because they are supporting one incarcerated animal.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Pickmycall: 1:35am On Feb 04, 2023
englishmart:
POS guys charge 1k for 5k. I would rather starve than accept the extortion.
I manage withdraw am like that but with so much agony and sorrow.Like,I just dash them 1k.
The POS guy told me the bank sold the old notes to him at exorbitant amount.Nigerian banks are heartless.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Pickmycall: 1:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The. Paper quality na wash.

For the #1000, #500 and #200 everything na nonsense.

People should brace themselves for the Counterfeits.
The new naira notes are printed here in Nigeria that is why it is inferior,Unlike the old notes that are printed abroad.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Amayabor1: 2:08am On Feb 04, 2023
inoki247:
LoL derr people are in support of the policies so make dem manage the fake....

This Breakfast wey Buhari serve na everybody go chop m...

Same way you people have been in support of Buhari's policies since he became president only to start wailing because he is jeopardizing the chances of Tinubu.

Now, una don be the wailers. grin
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by mukthar2000(m): 2:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Sam have said it .

Our Biafra currency

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Darkjudge24: 3:16am On Feb 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is fraud!

Just like a woman who lied to you that her hymen is intact but when you fvcked her, you discover that the hole is so wide that your fist can enter easily.

Just like a family collecting bride price from you only to give you a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't even know them not to mention paying bride price.

Just like what is currently happening to men are currently training another man's children because they married women who more than one man have fvcked.

This is fraud.
Don't let a woman fraud you.
Once she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her. Never marry her or else you want to start regretting your marriage after 5years.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion because she didn't open her pvssy for men. She kept herself. She deserves to be kept too.
ode
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Ajalalomo: 3:17am On Feb 04, 2023
They are not minors, I don’t know why they covered their faces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspect Steals Ogun DPO’s Phone Immediately After Getting Bail / Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.