Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes (38445 Views)

Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Ajalalomo: 3:21am On Feb 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is fraud!

Just like a woman who lied to you that her hymen is intact but when you fvcked her, you discover that the hole is so wide that your fist can enter easily.

Just like a family collecting bride price from you only to give you a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't even know them not to mention paying bride price.

Just like what is currently happening to men are currently training another man's children because they married women who more than one man have fvcked.

This is fraud.
Don't let a woman fraud you.
Once she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her. Never marry her or else you want to start regretting your marriage after 5years.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion because she didn't open her pvssy for men. She kept herself. She deserves to be kept too.

This is deep. You know the women in this forum are coming after you
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by nedekid: 3:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Can you imagine?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by zedegit: 3:58am On Feb 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/police-arrest-two-suspects-for-allegedly-possessing-and-selling-counterfeit-n1000-notes-photos-2.html

Any note that can be forged means the CBN failed us.
They.even used it to buy petrol.

CBN spent billions to print something that can be forged. This is wickedness. It has never been this bad in Nigeria before.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by zedegit: 5:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:30am On Feb 04, 2023
triple996:
NA DEM aka .....cannibals Aka......criminals Aka......selling of offsprings grin grin The supporters of the lying machine (pandora obituary ) grin

OOOSSSSSSUUUUUU
You sound like someone whose senses are incomplete.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Chukabiz:
Tribalists (Western branch) right now rushing to insult a whole tribe because of these 2 criminals.
Are you minding those mentally imbalanced ones, whose senses are incomplete ?
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Medalb: 5:33am On Feb 04, 2023
They have done it again,developer, investors, business-man by the day harm robber, kidnapping in the night,fear them.
ASAPFERG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/police-arrest-two-suspects-for-allegedly-possessing-and-selling-counterfeit-n1000-notes-photos-2.html
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by emperor863(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Perobi's supporters.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Laughingkk: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2023
That is how they behave.....the average Ibo man is a good business man

That is the gospel truth
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Elidrisy20: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2023
They have no option
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by jeromestarks: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Ajalalomo:

This is deep. You know the women in this forum are coming after you

They came. They insulted the hell out of me.
They don't like men who say the truth. They knew I say the truth.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by F117nighthawk: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Useless people, they will not go into the banks and arrest and arrange the bank managers selling these new currency to the highest bidders, it's the local hawkers they will go and arrest and pretend they are doing their job,
Make una continue to fool and deceive una self
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Almaigaa: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
Na waoo, even in this hard times people stll have mind to do this , they should be prosecuted and jail my friend spend 5 years in Republic of Niger for fake currency

Igbo guys will do anything to make money

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by AnanseK(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2023
yinkus6750:
Everything is possible under this wicked situation we found ourselves
Do I blame them ?

Nyammiri people and crime are like 5 and 6. They will always justify crime.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Bimbilla(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Sunnyski: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men so criminally minded? Biko why? undecided

But they confessed that the fake money was given to them by a woman in Edo state.

Women are naturally wicked if you think I'm lying ask Queen Jezebel
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Ken4Christ: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2023
ahnie:
God would punish them wicked souls

I think those who brought the redesign naira notes are more wicked. Everyone of them, from top to bottom. They don't care because it doesn't affect them.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Levels1(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:

The police, EFCC and the likes should do the needful and charge them to court with their sponsor.

Obi must not go unpunished,he's a criminal like his Kingsmen
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by UmbrateethO4: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2023
FuckTheMod:
my mama na osu pigs
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by Komu1048(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by imagrg(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Bad eggs anywhere you go.

And one funny thing be say, they can fvck!
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by hkidola00(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is fraud!

Just like a woman who lied to you that her hymen is intact but when you fvcked her, you discover that the hole is so wide that your fist can enter easily.

Just like a family collecting bride price from you only to give you a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't even know them not to mention paying bride price.

Just like what is currently happening to men are currently training another man's children because they married women who more than one man have fvcked.

This is fraud.
Don't let a woman fraud you.
Once she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her. Never marry her or else you want to start regretting your marriage after 5years.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion because she didn't open her pvssy for men. She kept herself. She deserves to be kept too.
been looking for your comment...what about a Virgin that likes to lie
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by FuckTheMod: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

my mama na osu pig
My papa na USELESS drunkard faggõt old fool
I know
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by jeromestarks: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
hkidola00:
been looking for your comment...what about a Virgin that likes to lie

Hmmmmm.
This is a technical question. One must carefully and logically approach it.

One thing you must know is that women are controlled by their emotions. So if a woman can lie to you, she doesn't love you.

A woman in love will not be able to lie to you but she will lie for you without remorse.

So if you fell in love with a virgin who lies, disvirgin her and see if the lying continued.
Let her know that you don't like they way she lies to you. If she didn't change, leave her.

But first, disvirgin her. Be bonded with her. If giving herself to you does not make her fall in love with you ( which I'm sure it would), then you have no business living with her.

Finally, if that lying virgin can open her pvssy to you (as the first man to fvck her), then she must have fallen in love with you. And a woman in love will find it difficult to lie to her lover. So, once you disvirgin her, the lying will stop because the love chemicals in her brain will be produced in large amount that she won't be able to lie to you again. She will fear losing you.

Read my previous post on how to find a virgin woman to marry ( called: places to find a virgin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by delzbaba(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
developers make una calm down nah...
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes by gdsoomro: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data. Articles Subsmission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him / Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism / Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.