Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) (33980 Views)

Abia Governorship: Igbokwe Sues PDP, INEC, Asks Court To Nullify Ahiwe Candidacy / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Nwanna2588: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Which part of the State is he from?
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by iguita: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is it moral to like this post? grin
Exclusive101:
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by garfield1: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Excuse me please…

I’m talking about the chances of the new PDP guber candidate in Abia.

Meanwhile OUK’s Batification will add nothing to Tinubu.

If care is not taken, OUK will lose his election. If Ngige lost his in Anambra, who is OUK?

Ngige wasn't as popular as ouk...ouk can never lose except to a more popular politician
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Volunteerman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Jostoman post=120635419]Says by Senior Urchin. ;
Hmm
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Volunteerman(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faber:
Its over for PDP in Abia...he will be beaten like a phone thief by LP
You think the Obi factor will make Alex Otti win Abia State Governorship race ?
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by rolams(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hmm! Govt. Ikpeazu denied the G-5 gbam! His candidate emerged. Ok ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by olancho: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ikpeazu is the luckiest person I have ever seen he became a governor without holding any key political office in Abia state, in fact he was jobless before he was made Asepa chairman (dust bin chairman) someone wrote that he was a commissioner in Abia state that’s not true, I doubt if his community will even agree to make him community council chairman. So him performing woefully as a governor didn’t come as a surprise for those that knows him well. He is a very irresponsible man. I doubt if PDP will win Abia again.

1 Like

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by vikstandon(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
chinemezeq:
Do u still like pdp in Abia?

I don't like PDP, but Alex Otti is not an option.

2 Likes

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Volunteerman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
DaniDani:
Congratulations Dr Okey Ahaiwe, Okey is okay. Orji handed over to his orji brother, okezie will hand over to Okey his brother. Case closed!
What about the young man in YPP by name Enyinnaya Nwafor?
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Volunteerman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
vikstandon:

Abia governorship was zoned to Abia central, and I support that someone from there should emerge. Alex Otti is not from Abia central.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by crowther15(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
excellence44:
Alex oti we know
Alex seems to be winning this.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by chinemezeq: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
vikstandon:

But who
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by izubext007: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Could this be divine favour
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by chinemezeq: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nwanna2588:
Same isiala ngwa

1 Like

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by fergie001: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:
What are his chances?
He is from the same LGA as Ikonne.

Well, the PDP has the machinery of State. The problem for opposition parties in the State has always been the rural areas.

Otti will likely win the urban & more cosmopolitan areas but the rural areas will make the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by spencekat(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
fcbelle72:
Person wey no buy form, wey no do campaign , PDP will end up in court,
Exactly.You are correct.Ahaiwe was not part of those guys who contested with late Prof .Ikonne .

1 Like

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by spencekat(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nwanna2588:
Abia central

1 Like

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Mazigoldnet(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
A man to break the bad leadership oath in Abia State

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by spencekat(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Volunteerman:

He dealt with Ikpeazu in 2015 on APGA platform.Ask Ndi Abia,TA Orji rigged Ikpeazu into power.

1 Like

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by chinemezeq: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol! No please 🤣
I wish no man death👌.
I’m asking about his chances in the election against Otti.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Faber(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Volunteerman:

my candidate is Otti, who is ur candidate? lets begin with that first
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by xevove2061: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Godfatherism and Igbo politics like 5 and 6. Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is about to instal his chief of staff, Chief Okey Ahiwe so that the looting of Abia state can continue and the kerosene infrastructure can be taken to the next level.

Igbos and Lies. Meanwhile, they will not say anything about this but are willing to die ontop Yorubaland and Tinubu affairs. Shame!

Who told you chike is in lagos and you told you tinubu is his problem. Who is chike btw? Useless people
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Penguin2: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
fergie001:
He is from the same LGA as Ikonne.

Well, the PDP has the machinery of State. The problem for opposition parties in the State has always been the rural areas.

Otti will likely win the urban & more cosmopolitan areas but the rural areas will make the difference.

Let’s see how things go.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Emmanuel909090: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by ceeceeco: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2023
olancho:
Ikpeazu is the luckiest person I have ever seen he became a governor without holding any key political office in Abia state, in fact he was jobless before he was made Asepa chairman (dust bin chairman) someone wrote that he was a commissioner in Abia state that’s not true, I doubt if his community will even agree to make him community council chairman. So him performing woefully as a governor didn’t come as a surprise for those that knows him well. He is a very irresponsible man. I doubt if PDP will win Abia again.
I dislike that ugly ikpeazu of a person. His mouth stinks so badly.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by fcbelle72(f): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2023
spencekat:
Exactly.You are correct.Ahaiwe was not part of those guys who contested with late Prof .Ikonne .

If case is not taken, Pdp won't be in the Abia Governorship ballot
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by fcbelle72(f): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2023
ceeceeco:
I dislike that ugly ikpeazu of a person. His mouth stinks so badly.

Dont mind Mr PHD, aka the Champing 🍾🍷Governor
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by prophetfire: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2023
DaniDani:
Congratulations Dr Okey Ahaiwe, Okey is okay. Orji handed over to his orji brother, okezie will hand over to Okey his brother. Case closed!
And you people in Abia are okay with those bunch of misfits?
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Tareq1105: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2023
slivertongue:
Another imposition by the governor

Govs always have their ways.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by slivertongue: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

Govs always have their ways.

Yeah. My comment is product of the earlier news that Ayu will not all the governor's choice
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Echoban: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Exclusive101:

Same set of people will be crying for Lagos telling lagosians to vote wisely. Awon ode. grin
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Volunteerman(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Faber:
my candidate is Otti, who is ur candidate? lets begin with that first
I prefer the young man in YPP by name Eng. Enyinnaya Nwafor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.