Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,590 members, 7,934,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:01 PM

Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) (34041 Views)

Abia Governorship: Igbokwe Sues PDP, INEC, Asks Court To Nullify Ahiwe Candidacy / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Volunteerman(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2023
spencekat:
He dealt with Ikpeazu in 2015 on APGA platform.Ask Ndi Abia,TA Orji rigged Ikpeazu into power.
Everyone knows 2015 battle was only because of T A Orji's abysmal performance in office. Again, you cannot say that Ikpeazu was rigged in ,and yet Alex Otti could not prove it in tribunal up to supreme court. My brother, if you know the politics of Abia State you would understand that since 1999 the ballot is decided by 3 local government areas of Obingwa, Osisioma and Ugwunagbo, hence OUK and TA Orji picked their deputies from any of the LGA mentioned.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by garfield1: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Let’s see how things go.

Apc and pdp will dominate the rural areas
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by obyrich(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Godfatherism and Igbo politics like 5 and 6. Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is about to instal his chief of staff, Chief Okey Ahiwe so that the looting of Abia state can continue and the kerosene infrastructure can be taken to the next level.

Igbos and Lies. Meanwhile, they will not say anything about this but are willing to die ontop Yorubaland and Tinubu affairs. Shame!
He is not the chief of staff.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Apc and pdp will dominate the rural areas
APC will dominate Alex Otti in rural area...? Find another talk abeg.. APC will come a distant 4th in Abia Guber polls..
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by 3duj: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2023
Afamed:
The nonentities who voted Ikpeazu back to back will come on Nairaland telling us to vote wisely

Ikpeazu performed more than most governors in Nigeria. He has more projects than most and forget the propaganda -same that happened with Goodluck Jonathan of which every Nigerian is suffering from.
Abians we’re wise to choose wisely. The ESN attacks didn’t take root in Abia, we beat major FDI states regularly to get investments in the state.

We have arrested and turned around the infrastructurally deficit in Aba.
We now have 3 active power plants in Aba(alaoji 450 MW,Aba ipp and Ariaria ipp)- arguably more than any city in Nigeria.

Were now having the most Morten international market in Nigeria coming up and many more.

From here henceforth we’re winning
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by 3duj: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
olancho:
Ikpeazu is the luckiest person I have ever seen he became a governor without holding any key political office in Abia state, in fact he was jobless before he was made Asepa chairman (dust bin chairman) someone wrote that he was a commissioner in Abia state that’s not true, I doubt if his community will even agree to make him community council chairman. So him performing woefully as a governor didn’t come as a surprise for those that knows him well. He is a very irresponsible man. I doubt if PDP will win Abia again.

Ikpeazu was a lecturer in two universities and was a visiting lecturer even when he became local government chairman and then a commissioner. He is from umuobiakwa and he did wonders for his community and Abia at large. We’re wiser to your propaganda now
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by garfield1: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

APC will dominate Alex Otti in rural area...? Find another talk abeg.. APC will come a distant 4th in Abia Guber polls..

I mean presidential...
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by 3duj: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

APC will win in Bende, Umuahia North and south , isiukwuato lga and ikwuano lga

Pdp will win in isialangwa north and south ,osisioma lga,obiNgwa,ugwunabor, Aba south and one of the ukwa lgas

LP will win at Aba north ,arochukwu

Ohafia might vote Apc ,but pdp is carrying the day.

Of course this prediction will be wrong in some certain lgas but PDP will win.

The Ngwa is the biggest in terms of population (obiNgwa and osisioma lgas alone account for 30% of collected pvc) and lgas (7 ) . A block vote from them is enough to see any candidate win.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by 3duj: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

I mean presidential...

Lp will win the presidential election in Abia state. Bende,isiukwuato and umuahia are the lgas apc might win in Abia. Those guys voted a Buhari 2019 in the hope of getting federal might for the governorship elections that year
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by olancho: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
3duj:

Ikpeazu was a lecturer in two universities and was a visiting lecturer even when he became local government chairman and then a commissioner. He is from umuobiakwa and he did wonders for his community and Abia at large. We’re wiser to your propaganda now
pls can you name the universities he lectured and the local government he chaired. If not I will give you the house number and street name in Aba he visits every morning to drink beer and wait for a TC chairman who he follows every morning before he became Asepa chairman. I will let you go and verify.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by 3duj: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
olancho:
pls can you name the universities he lectured and the local government he chaired. If not I will give you the house number and street name in Aba he visits every morning to drink beer and wait for a TC chairman who he follows every morning before he became Asepa chairman. I will let you go and verify.

Dr. Ikpeazu later got employed as a Graduate-Assistant in the Department of Science Laboratory Technology, University of Maiduguri, where he lectured between 1986 and 1987. He lectured also at the Calabar Polytechnic between the years 1990 and 1992. He later worked with Cash Bond Investments and Credits Ltd, Lagos between 1994 and 1996 as an Administrative Manger.
Dr. Ikpeazu eventually became a lecture 1 in the department of Applied Biochemistry, at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). While at ESUT, Ikpeazu was also lecturing on part-time bases at Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, in the College of Basic Medical Sciences.

In the year 2002, Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu was appointed the Transition Committee (TC) Chairman for Obingwa Local Government Area of AbiaState.

That’s from his LinkedIn profile. Not included is that he is a visiting lecturer at ABSU

And please how do you guys believe that a guy who got his phd at the age of 30 was from a poor wretched family ?

Propaganda no Dey tire you guys ? Yes he is now stupendously wealthy like other governors in Nigeria but like most of them, he wasn’t a poor guy to begin with .

And as an Aba brought up, we know he is a local guy and even know as governor you can see him surprisingly at some bars and churches in town .

1 Like

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
3duj:

APC will win in Bende, Umuahia North and south , isiukwuato lga and ikwuano lga

Pdp will win in isialangwa north and south ,osisioma lga,obiNgwa,ugwunabor, Aba south and one of the ukwa lgas

LP will win at Aba north ,arochukwu

Ohafia might vote Apc ,but pdp is carrying the day.

Of course this prediction will be wrong in some certain lgas but PDP will win.

The Ngwa is the biggest in terms of population (obiNgwa and osisioma lgas alone account for 30% of collected pvc) and lgas (7 ) . A block vote from them is enough to see any candidate win.
OUK is not campaigning for the APC candidate and you think he will win in OUK's zone...?

LP will win this easily.
After the presidential election, Obi will come back for another rally for Alex Otti.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

I mean presidential...
More joke..

LP will win every polling unit in SE for the presidential election.. Book mark this.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
3duj:

Lp will win the presidential election in Abia state. Bende,isiukwuato and umuahia are the lgas apc might win in Abia. Those guys voted a Buhari 2019 in the hope of getting federal might for the governorship elections that year
Sir.. LP is wining each and every polling unit in SE, during presidential election..
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by 3duj: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Sir.. LP is wining each and every polling unit in SE, during presidential election..

I avoid unnecessary discourse with people having their “heads in a cloud” . It leads to mental asphyxiation
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by garfield1: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

More joke..

LP will win every polling unit in SE for the presidential election.. Book mark this.

Not true.bende is no go area for other parties
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by garfield1: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
3duj:

Apc will also win umunneochi because of onyejeocha and will do well in arochukwu ohafia.they voted buhari because of popular candidates like ouk,ben kalu.apc will also get votes in umuahia, ukwa.they should get 25%
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by Nwanna2588: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
But wait, what happened to this APC man that resigned from his ministerial post to run. Did he not win as nobody is mentioning him here?
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by YungMillionaire: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
obyrich:
He is not the chief of staff.

But he was the chief of staff to Okezie. Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by YungMillionaire: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
xevove2061:
Who told you chike is in lagos and you told you tinubu is his problem. Who is chike btw? Useless people

Not only chike in Lagos o! In addition to Chike, Nnamdi, Chibuka, Emeka, Chinonso, Amaka, Uchendu etc. are in Lagos.Every single day thousands more are still trooping in to Lagos and SW from alaigbo.

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by YungMillionaire: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
chinemezeq:
Rubbish. Is ur tinupoo not a godfather to the present gov.

So, if you have godfathers in alaigbo then when don't you focus on that, why do ipigs focus on Yorubaland and Yoruba leaders. Charity begins at home.

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by obyrich(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

But he was the chief of staff to Okezie. Abi I lie?
Yes he was. I don't see anything wrong in supporting someone you know or have worked with to replace you. It is acceptable even in corporate world.

Abians have an alternative in Alex Otti of the Labour Party to break the cycle bad leadership and free themselves from the chains of these self-serving political elites. My fear is if Alex Otti will live up to expectations and not spend all his time telling us how PDP stole all the money in Abia.

All the same he should be supported to push out these folks.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by YungMillionaire: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
obyrich:
Yes he was. I don't see anything wrong in supporting someone you know or have worked with to replace you. It is acceptable even in corporate world. Abians have an alternative in Alex Otti of the Labour Party to break the cycle bad leadership and free themselves from the chains of these self-serving political elites. My fear is if Alex Otti will live up to expectations and not spend all his time telling us how PDP stole all the money in Abia.All the same he should be supported to push out these folks.

So, you are okay with Tinubu supporting Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu to become governors?

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by obyrich(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

So, you are okay with Tinubu supporting Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu to become governor?
Yes, of course. So long as they are not 'imposed' against the will of the people.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by YungMillionaire: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
obyrich:
Yes, of course. So long as they are not 'imposed' against the will of the people.

If Tinubu does it, it is imposition. If Ikpeazu does it, it is the will of the people.

Do you agree?

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by obyrich(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

If Tinubu does it, it is imposition. If Ikpeazu does it, it is the will of the people.

Do you agree?
Oga, na you sabi. This thread is for Abia state and I have clearly stated my opinion on the issue. Tinubu ruled with Orji Kalu not Okezie Ikpeazu. He should allow Ambode and Fashola to do the recommendation.

Is it not embarrassing to note that Tinubu is hanging around the government house Alausa when his mates in set 1999 have moved on? I would rather you kept Tinubu out of this space.
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by YungMillionaire: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
obyrich:
Oga, na you sabi. This thread is for Abia state and I have clearly stated my opinion on the issue. Tinubu ruled with Orji Kalu not Okezie Ikpeazu. He should allow Ambode and Fashola to do the recommendation. Is it not embarrassing to note that Tinubu is hanging around the government house Alausa when his mates in set 1999 have moved on? I would rather you kept Tinubu out of this space.

I have just expose you as a typical hypocritical IPIG. When Tinubu does it, 'it is embarrassing and he is hanging around government house Alausa,' but when Orji Kalu and Okezie Ikpeazu does it they are just 'supporting their choice for governor.'

Shame on you ipigs and your bold face hypocrisy. Nobody takes you serious. You're COMPLETE frauds.

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by obyrich(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I have just expose you as a typical hypocritical IPIG. When Tinubu does it, 'it is embarrassing and he is hanging around government house Alausa,' but when Orji Kalu and Okezie Ikpeazu does it they are just 'supporting their choice for governor.'

Shame on you ipigs and your bold face hypocrisy. Nobody takes you serious. You're COMPLETE frauds.
Lol. Do you know anything besides insults and name calling? Don't worry you go insult and get tired by the time Tinubu fails. Let me repeat, is it not embarrassing to you that you are comparing Tinubu to Okezie Ikpeazu? I know you lots are shameless. grin
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by YungMillionaire: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
obyrich:
Lol. Do you know anything besides insults and name calling? Don't worry you go insult and get tired by the time Tinubu fails. Let me repeat, is it not embarrassing to you that you are comparing Tinubu to Okezie Ikpeazu? I know you lots are shameless. grin

Yes, it is apt to compare governors. Unless your brain is leaking there is no way you can argue with this. For example, Tinubu turned Lagos to 5th largest economy in Africa. Meanwhile, Ikpeazu's idea of development in Abia is sharing kerosene and Orji Kalu stole 500 billion naira from Abia coffers.

Every single Igbo governor from Abia to Enugu to Anambra has supported their replacements. It amazing that when Yoruba governors do same, you useless ipigs call it godfatherism. Shame on you ipigs, I say again. Your hypocrisy is glaring for the world to see.

Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by obyrich(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Yes, it is apt to compare governors. Unless your brain is leaking there is no way you can argue with this. For example, Tinubu turned Lagos to 5th largest economy in Africa. Meanwhile, Ikpeazu's idea of development in Abia is sharing kerosene and Orji Kalu stole 500 billion naira from Abia coffers.

Every single Igbo governor from Abia to Enugu to Anambra has supported their replacements. It amazing that when Yoruba governors do same, you useless ipigs call it godfatherism. Shame on you ipigs, I say again. Your hypocrisy is glaring for the world to see.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-herdsmen-invade-ondo-communities-attack-residents-set-properties-ablaze/
Re: Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Volunteerman:

Everyone knows 2015 battle was only because of T A Orji's abysmal performance in office. Again, you cannot say that Ikpeazu was rigged in ,and yet Alex Otti could not prove it in tribunal up to supreme court. My brother, if you know the politics of Abia State you would understand that since 1999 the ballot is decided by 3 local government areas of Obingwa, Osisioma and Ugwunagbo, hence OUK and TA Orji picked their deputies from any of the LGA mentioned.

We are talking about real change in Abia, you are talking about LGAs that determine who wins, when Ikpeazu was sharing a measly N500 to Abia postnatal mothers, did he give those from these LGA N5,000?

You political foot soldiers and lackeys think with your stomachs alone. You own is just collect money from politicians and do their biddings like buffoons.
2023 will teach you empty lackeys and man-fridays of politicians that paradigm shift is a great possibility in politics. You will learn, just calm down and watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.