Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,207 members, 7,974,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) (44476 Views)

Nigerian Businesses Face Losses As The Twitter Ban Continues / Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Nigeria cashless policy where Network can be annoying sometimes, okey o. I dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Have you gone to any of these countries you mentioned? Only in Nigeria you see a businessman going to market to buy goods and he carries a stockpile Ghana must go naira notes. For what? To buy goods. That's nonsense in a civilized society. We are not talking of buying goods of 1,000/3,000/5,000. Goods with the price more than 5,000 should be electronically done than carrying bale of money about.
If I may ask, do you need to even have basic education for you to learn how to send and receive money electronically? I am speaking with experience. I am in a community with education disadvantage people but many of them have learnt it with a space of these two weeks.
All we need is just enlightenment and no big deal about it.

I'm sure that there are uneducated people around you. Ask them if they can.
Besides, how do you go cashless overnight in a country where people with bank accounts is put at 34%? Where only 9% uses digital platforms to transact once in a while? Where Illiteracy is very high?
Re: Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2023
All are Photoshops!

Not real!

Enemyofpeace:
I think at this point in time, we are good to go cashless
Re: Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2023
Indeed, all are Photoshops, jst 2 as usual catch cruise wit what is probable!

Obaaderemi2:
Arranged pictures. Someone just put POS devices beside abokis and snapped the pictures. Mtchewww.
Re: Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Rarely happens

Tookool:

I have never had such experience oh, After withdrawing from the pos or after I have recieved a debit alert for a transfer transaction, then my money is reversed back to me. Does it truly happen ?
Re: Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Someone said POS transactions, but as a Nigerian that always find fault in everything, you mentioned ussd transaction.

What is the correlation bikonu?

Na wa o.
the correlation is that they both are bank transactions. Don't have sense okay. Come n show yourself, fool
Re: Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos) by Sibbb: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
jedisco:
Photoshop.

Baba we need you for crypto thread seriously , is like the bear is over

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k / Another 419 Format(beware)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.