Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

ODU Acting PRO Gets Merit Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ODU Acting PRO Gets Merit Award (166 Views)

Olofa, ODU Mourn Exit Of Elerin Of Erin-ile, Oba Abdul-ganiyu Ajibola Olusokun 2 / Results Of 2022 Offa Descendants Union (ODU) National Headquarters Elections / Prominent African Leaders & Personalities For 3rd Igbo Nsukka/zik's Merit Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ODU Acting PRO Gets Merit Award by Jimsonjaat96(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
The Acting Public Relations Officer and National Social Secretary of the Offa Descendants Union (ODU), Idowu Muhydeen Oladipo was given award of merit by Algombewy Islamic Foundation.

The event took place at Oyeleke Hall, beside Ibolo micro-financial Bank, Offa, Kwara State, on Sunday.

Speaking during the presentation by Sheikh Abdullateef Salman Al-Imam, the younger brother of Chief Imam of Offaland, Sheikh Muhyid-din Salman Usain, Mr. Oladipo said he was happy to be so recognized, and will continue to do more for humanity.

"I am happy to be so recognized by Algombewy Islamic Foundation, Offa. It is one thing to do so much, it is another thing to be recognized. I am really proud to be welcomed to prestigious league of highly honoured citizens.

"I am an advocate of collective efforts. I believe our future rests on active, healthy and collective participation of all. I believe our community, Offa, Kwara State, indeed Nigeria would continue to strive on our collective efforts to create, resuscitate and sustain efforts of our heroes past."

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Tinub Atiku Obi And All Nigeria Leaders Share And Subscribe / Nekede Poly Produces Biomass Machine And Manual Seed Planting Machine / Discover The Secret To Perfect Skin With These Face Washing Wrist Towels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.