Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:45 AM

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) (65130 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by greygoblings(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
michlins:
My question is simple, how does a snake this large make it into the plumbing system of a building.

The soak away tank outside must be broken. The mains that take sewage from the toilet bowl to the soak away outside, as well as the vent that removes bad smell from the septic tank (soak away) is a very large pipe. Even a python can move through that pvc pipe.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by LadyRosa2(f): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Highways:
I'm in the toilet reading this

Me embarassed embarassed
Stood up more than three times to check and flush. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by greygoblings(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLYSfKcVow

OMGG Very big snake seen inside a toilet (WC) in Ekpoma, Edo State 😯😯😯

What snake is this? It sure looks to me like the very venomous king cobra.

It's a cobra
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by AutoRedux: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
michlins:
My question is simple, how does a snake this large make it into the plumbing system of a building.

Snakes have tiny leg-like appendages that help them walk vertically.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
ScamHunter:

I am aware of that but that's not the argument. There are King Cobras in Africa just as there are Egyptian cobras and other species.
Show evidence there are King Cobras in Africa

Where in Africa are they located

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
The only reason I like this post is that it will be difficult to bring tribalism into it.

I wish only such posts will be reaching front page

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
fx45:
It's a python definitely

I'm 100% sure you've never seen a snake in your entire life apart from whatever you've seen on TV or on your mobile. Imagine someone that has lived all his life in Oshodi coming to discuss snakes with me.

The King Cobra is called Okporo in some parts of Igboland
Lol

How can you be exposing your ignorance to the world like this with pride?

A King Cobra is not a True Cobra.

Where in Africa are King Cobras located?

3 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by PPIA: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
BigYash:
If this one touch person yash,na die o.. Thank God they saw it early o.. Na wetin kill that Lady for abj last year or so..
Na Siofra and Jennyclay specie.

This think happen for Epkoma, you sure say no be Jennyclay be that?🧐

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Tycyborg(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:
There's no King Cobra in Nigeria or Africa as a whole

It can only be found in some Asia countries like India

Who told you so? They are even natives... You can Google it
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by greygoblings(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:

There are no King Cobras in Africa, not to talk about even Nigeria. King Cobras are only found in Aisa. You don't need to argue with them....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by greygoblings(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

King Cobra is different from forest cobra, some don't know.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

Who told you so? They are even natives... You can Google it
Native to which part of Africa?
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
greygoblings:

King Cobra is different from forest cobra o!
Yes

Forest Cobra can be found in Africa but King Cobra is in Asia

There are lots of Forest Cobra in Southern Nigeria.

Forest Cobra is the biggest true cobra

3 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Justiceleague1: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
mysticwarrior:
That is a west African Forest Cobra, it's black in colour and they are long, fast and deadly. Plant lemon grass inside and outside your compound and you will never see anyone of them again.
Please make this advice a thread for people to know,thanks
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
ScamHunter:

Before the advent of the whiteman, Africans weren't dying randomly from snakebites even though our ancestors lived in thick jungles. The reason is that there are native medicines and medicine men. Some of them still exist in some rural area and still treat snakebites successfully. Barely. We must acknowledge that African medicine is mostly endangered. The problem is that Africans throw away their culture for the whiteman's yet incapable of delivering the whitemans version. In other words, there are almost no Africans left. We are now a mixed bag of confused race. Neither Africans or Europeans due to our messed psyche.
What statistics did you use to find out that people were not dying from snake bites in the old days? Or you think every snake bite is venomous? A python bites someone and a native doctor uses concoction on the bite, the person survives because pythons don't even have venom. The native doctor erroneously now believes he has the antidote to all snake bites....that was what killed a man who was bitten by a gaboon viper in ụmụahia. After spending precious hours with the native doctor to no avail they now rushed him to FMC when it was already too late. Ignorance kills!

4 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Tycyborg(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

There are big cobras in Africa, but the king cobra is native to India. No king cobra in Africa. Same way people always wrongly say there are tigers and alligators in Africa.

Stop this now... Why are you talking like this? If you haven't been to village to eat snakes you should read about them...
They are in Africa even big ones

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_cobra

Here read about cobra and king Cobra
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by fx45(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Your knowledge on this subject is predicated solely on what the Oyibo man told you on National Geographic. Dey play... Just dey play. Some of us grew up seeing these reptiles on a daily basis. I'm done with you. Have a nice day
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
greygoblings:

King Cobra is different from forest cobra, some don't know.
Yea. The forest cobra can grow to impressive size so some natives can mistake it for a king cobra.

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
God Abeg o... I hate snakes.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
fx45:
Your knowledge on this subject is predicated solely on what the Oyibo man told you on National Geographic. Dey play... Just dey play. Some of us grew up seeing these reptiles on a daily basis. I'm done with you. Have a nice day
Leave all this your garbage talk for LAWMAN abeg

Where in Africa can King Cobras be found?

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Ayodele1987(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=michlins post=120670490]My question is simple, how does a snake this large make it into the plumbing system of a building. After a plumber fixed his pipe may the owner of the building refused to build the chimber immediately, and if snake fine it way inside the pipe before building the chimber it can cause it
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by ScamHunter: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:

In my village...Just search well there if you're Mungo Park
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
God forbid BAT thing..

God forbid snake like BOLA AHMED TINUBU
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Calicoe: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ur toilet dirty sha shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by ScamHunter: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

What statistics did you use to find out that people were not dying from snake bites in the old days? Or you think every snake bite is venomous? A python bites someone and a native doctor uses concoction on the bite, the person survives because pythons don't even have venom. The native doctor erroneously now believes he has the antidote to all snake bites....that was what killed a man who was bitten by a gaboon viper in ụmụahia. After spending precious hours with the native doctor to no avail they now rushed him to FMC when it was already too late. Ignorance kills!

Ok, I'm ignorant. You win.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Skepticus: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
ScamHunter:

Don't argue what yoi don't know just because you read something in Wikipedia. The snapshot you posted even said "endemic" There are king cobras in Africa. Ask people who have seen them.

King Cobras are not native nor endemic to Africa, you stubborn c**t.

Gosh! People dey try clear your ignorance but you still refuse like a goat.

That's a West African Forest Cobra common in forested areas of West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
ScamHunter:

In my village...Just search well there if you're Mungo Park
The joke is on your dull self grin
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Antivirus92(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
fx45:
It's a python definitely

I'm 100% sure you've never seen a snake in your entire life apart from whatever you've seen on TV or on your mobile. Imagine someone that has lived all his life in Oshodi coming to discuss snakes with me.

The King Cobra is called Okporo in some parts of Igboland
stop being ignorant, whatever you don't know, learn from others and not arguing blindly...

king cobras (ophiophagus Hannah) are NOT true cobras and they are not native to Africa just like tigers.

learn and stop arguing blindly

3 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by ScamHunter: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Skepticus:

King Cobras are not native nor endemic to Africa, you stubborn c**t.

Gosh! People dey try clear your ignorance but you still refuse like a goat.

That's a West African Forest Cobra common in forested areas of West Africa.

Okay ...sleep, it's late.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by ScamHunter: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on your dull self grin

I like your big tit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by micflo28(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
michlins:

they are underground dwellers, if your sewage pipes buried underground is leaking, they can gain entrance from there to your WC. That's why it's encouraged to from time to time, pour in very hot water into the WC to kill rodents and snakes in the pipes as the scales could come in while chasing rats that bites open the toilet pipes to live their.

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Antivirus92(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
fx45:
lol....can you stand if you come across a full grown king cobra?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.