Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) (65128 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Kylekent59: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Get a custard paint bucket, and use it rather than sitting in the toilet seat.

That is what many girls do these days.

In the video, the window was open. There could be a hole in the net which gave the snake an entrance.

The snake's only way to escape was the WC.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Skepticus: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2023
GorillaApp:

I was referring to among the cobra family

Okay.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by lorhema(f): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Super story! That theory about snakes not liking lemon grass is completely false and misleading. I've seen snakes playing around lemon grass several times before

Wahala! Lemon grass is what I have depended on to keep snakes away.

If it doesn't work, what does?
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Yuakwon3: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=michlins post=120670490]My question is simple, how does a snake this large make it into the plumbing system of a building.

[/quote

Someone might have excreted the poor snake cool cool
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Okpetruth(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
God have mercy, have mercy.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by greygoblings(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
codemaniacs:

There are cobras in Africa and there are definitely King Cobras in Africa...

Barely looking at the images of the cobras in Africa and the so called king cobra you can tell they're the same thing just that in one continent one is called king cobra and in another continent the same cobra is called forest cobra....

It's the same as saying there's no word known as "colour" in the U.S but "color"..

Olodo!
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
lorhema:

Wahala! Lemon grass is what I have depended on to keep snakes away.

If it doesn't work, what does?

Honestly it doesn't work. I had a first hand experience at my friend's house where they found 3 huge cobras. He had lots of lemon grass planted around his compound yet it never stopped the snakes from coming to his house. One was found playing around the lemon grass. It was climbing it and that was when I knew that this theory about snakes not liking lemon grass is completely misleading
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Tycyborg(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:

We are talking about the KING COBRA, you brought a link on the FOREST COBRA. They are 2 different species of snakes. The king cobra is a species of snakes. There are big cobras in Africa, but they are not called the king cobra. Pls also they to watch "Snakes in the City" on NatGeo Wild to have an idea of the snakes in Africa. Also check it here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_cobra.

Well if you are talking about king Cobra not in Nigeria I guess you might be right but in Africa there are King cobras
Here is a research I made as well

Where do king cobras live in Africa?
The southern African species occurs north from South Africa's east coast into Mozambique, the Zimbabwean Eastern Highlands and all the way to Kenya and west into Angola and the DRC. Venom – both neurotoxic and cytotoxic and may be delivered in large quantities due to the size of the snake...
https://www.africansnakebiteinstitute.com/articles/cobras-of-southern-africa/

This is about king Cobra this time
Before I even read about these I knew king Cobra are mostly tropical dwellers and we have lot of african countries that are tropical climate...
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tycyborg:

Well if you are talking about king Cobra not in Nigeria I guess you might be right but in Africa there are King cobras

The southern African species occurs north from South Africa's east coast into Mozambique, the Zimbabwean Eastern Highlands and all the way to Kenya and west into Angola and the DRC. Venom – both neurotoxic and cytotoxic and may be delivered in large quantities due to the size of the snake...

Before I even read about these I knew king Cobra are mostly tropical dwellers and we have lot of african countries that are tropical climate...

My dear read the report in that link again. The king cobra only appeared in the first paragraph where they were discussing the many species of cobras IN THE WORLD. It was featured for it to be pointed out as not an actual cobra. There is no single place in that report that put the king cobra anywhere in Africa. The cobras found in Southern Africa were even listed out and discussed. Geez.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tycyborg:

An animal being a tropical dweller doesn't mean it will be found in all tropical regions of the world. Eg the gharial is a croccidilian found in India, but is not in Africa.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by elotajohn1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
egojeny1:

Lol, you dey fear?

I dey fear snake pass anything else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.