Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) (1967 Views)

Run This Town:jay Z Vs Kanye / Curtis [50 Cent] Jackson Vs. Kanye West / 50 Cent Vs Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Damole: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2007
Fifty vs kanye on 9/11, who are you sticking wit to record more sales?
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by osasp(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2007
definately 50
hes a good businessman
he even said he'd quit his career if kayn outsells him
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by kulex2k1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
most definately 50cent!
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Young15(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2007
Ya'll are some ingnorant mofo's don't you knw anything. infact 50 cent sold 3 million less albums when he released the massacre. and his music doesn't appeal to people. kanye is real and in demand thats what it pissing 50 off. he's only big in europe really, people in the us don't give a shit bout him and the whole gunit brand !!!!!!!! my money is on kanye
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by nutyay(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2007
Young 15 sure doesen't know what he's talkin about
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by osasp(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2007
well its just a matter of days till the truth unfolds. . . .people say 50 is wack but when he drops albums, u hear he sold millions. . .where dose millions comot from
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Young15(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2007
@ nutyay you stupid why would i make this up you go check for your self in the soundscan records and come back to this thread telling me what you found out !!!!!!!!, plus the whole curtis album leaked and yes it is wack, look at the tracks there, man down, curtis 187, staight to the bank, my gun are all wack. even after pushing the album back its still shit, heres why the album was pushed back:

"But one of MediaTakeOut.com’s insiders at Interscope Records gave us the real deal on what happened. According to the insider, record company execs want 50 Cent to re-record at least five new tracks for the album. The insider explains, “The public didn’t respond well to the first two singles [Amusement Park and Straight to the Bank] and people here got freaked out … [One top executive] wants to make sure that there’s at least one hit on the album. And he wasn’t convinced by what he heard.” - www.grounduphiphop.com

u see 50cent lied about quiting even if kanye beat him he said he would stop even if kanye beat him in an mtv interveiw:

"He also said he won't stop making solo albums even if Kanye West, whose album Graduation is due the same day as Curtis, outsells his LP" - www.mtv.com

here's the article suckers, hope ya'll still have love for you phony rapper 50 : http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1567100/20070814/50_cent.jhtml
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by osasp(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2007
oh sh*t
the albums leaked u-tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bONVFqYmrjQ

the rest of the album is also there

after listening to the whole thing. . .honestly i'm not impressed
but like i sed 50 is a gd businessman hes unpredictable
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Young15(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2007
the graduation that leaked isn't the proper one
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by osasp(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2007
this one is curtis nd not graduation
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by ritchboi: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
its funny when someone calls people ignorant and spells it 'ingnorant'
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by 9ja4eva: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
Kanye
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by mrmetoo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
most definitely Kanye. 50 might be a good business man but i don't think that'll help him this time around. With regards to his businesses, his popularity fuels his businesses which requires 50cent to stay on top in the rap game. So far all his singles have done horribly, i think he has about 4 out now. If 50 doesn't sell albums none of the G-Unit brand products are going to sell. Imagine 50cent out with 4 singles and no theres no buzz whatsoever, well at least in the US. Kanye is going to outsell him.
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by naijadiva2(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2007
osasp:

definately 50
hes a good businessman
he even said he'd quit his career if kayn outsells him

in that case, i'll make sure to buy all of kanye's albums in the market only because i don't like 50.
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by 9ja4eva: 3:40am On Sep 10, 2007
Kanye
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Ladytemi(f): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2007
kanye most definitely wink
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by A40(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
I am going with Kanyeezy
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Jackal(m): 12:50am On Sep 11, 2007
@ A-40,

I just bought both albums on UK's i-tunes music store now and pleassssssssse . . . . . .50 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
The CURTIS album packs heat and its way better than THE MASSACRE.
Kanye's GRADUATION also rocks but c'mon . . . . .  .Kanye cannot touch Fiddy's lyrical skills.
CURTIS is UNPUTDOWNABLE. . . . . . Trust me i have not used that word since EMINEM's MARSHAL MATHERS LP in 2000.
Check out the tracks . . . . My Gun Go Off, Come and Go,Fully Loaded Clip and Peep Show.
I forsee an early retirement for Kanye after this battle of sales . . . 50 will take him to the cleaners.
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by 9ja4eva: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2007
Kanye drop hot lyrics oh

Nice beats too

50 am not too sure of his though
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Jackal(m): 1:03am On Sep 11, 2007
@ 9ja4eva,

Go and peep 50's beats.
Fiddy's hunger for success is so intense.
He packs more passion on this one and its almost like Get Rich . . . . . . . .
Good beats, nice hooks and the delivery is just top draw.
Kanye will sink . . . . .
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by A40(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2007
@Jackal
We all have our different tastes but i have heard a few tracks on the bootleg Fully loaded clip and I get money i was not impressed i doubt if he will out-sell Kanye and if he does it will be because most peeps would like to know who he dissed this time most hip hop heads would still appreciate a Kanye album better
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by A40(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
Have you heard Barry Bonds with Lil weezy?
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by mrmetoo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
@Jackal

First things first, Kanye is not going anywhere because it was 50 that started this whole hype. Kanye never said anything about retiring. 50 is smart and I have to give it to him, he has managed to make the two albums very anticipated and we all know 50 needs the hype to sell because his singles are not doing well at all. I prefer kanye 100% and I don't care if he doesn't sell more although it'll be sad because it'll just confirm that music is in a state of emergency. Even Kanye says he wishes 50 sells more than him because he likes the challenge for future project saying it'll give him something to look forward to in future. Kanye is an excellent artist, he cares about the music but if he outsells 50 it'll just be icing on the cake for me.

http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/2007/09/_today_is_septe.html (thats kanye talking about the album sales and him mouthing off at the VMAs, its the third video on the page)
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by anusule(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2007
i love 50's track cld AYO Technology. timberlake was wicked in it.
Kanye's graduation wld definetely be d bomb. [color=#990000]stronge[/color]r!!. Impossible!

i vote kanye
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by younghoodi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2007
50 got this shit kanye west ain't shit new-york we the best if u live in ny or u proud to be from ny go chop curtiiis 4 real we can't let this chicago niggas beats us.
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by A40(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2007
I heard Kanye was leading yesterday whats the latest?
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2007
if u'r anywhere close to this earth u shlda knwn by nw that kanye is already selling more than fiffdy as they call him.50 is just living on beef shit.hav u seen ayo technology,straight to the bank and amusement park?pure wack,compare it to stronger and can't tell me nothing.wake up guys.check this culled from billoards website.

It looks like 50 Cent is headed for retirement, if store reports continue to trend the way they were by mid-afternoon today (Sept. 11). 50 Cent had told SOHH.com that he would quit the rap game if his new G-Unit/Interscope album, "Curtis," was outsold by Kanye West's Def Jam set "Graduation," both of which were released today.

Sales data is finalized Sunday at midnight when the Nielsen SoundScan week officially ends, but early indications are that West will be the victor, at least in the first week.

According to executives with three of the major labels, whose job duties include projecting first week scans based on early store sales reports, "Graduation" could come in at the 575,000-700,000 range, while "Curtis" is being projected in the 500,000-600,000 range.
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by younghoodi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
kanye west ain't going no where if kanye sold more then 50 then i will kill queens niggas when they come to yonkers.
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by trendy(f): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2007
younghoodi:

kanye west ain't going no where if kanye sold more then 50 then i will kill queens niggas when they come to yonkers.

Get ready to do it
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by Wordsmith(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2007
I hate it when young stupid brats talk about killing, silly twats not worth a squeeze on a toy pistol. . .
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by trendy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2007
lol,
Re: 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) by nguage(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
younghoodi:

kanye west ain't going no where if kanye sold more then 50 then i will kill queens niggas when they come to yonkers
Freaking internet gangsta! Kanye is curently leading in sales and if I must say by a very huge margin. Kanye is 100 times better than 50 cent, commercially and lyrically. [url=http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,22406293-7484,00.html?from=mostpop]CHECK THIS[/url]
Check the reviews for both albums
Curtis Professional and User ratings
Graduation Professional and User ratings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria / Download Full Album: M.i. Abaga - The Chairman / Music: Major Lazer – Particula Ft. Patoranking, Ice Prince, Jidenna & Nasty C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.