Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

50 Cent Vs Kanye West - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Vs Kanye West (3124 Views)

Run This Town:jay Z Vs Kanye / Curtis [50 Cent] Jackson Vs. Kanye West / 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Vs Kanye West by ladebi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
50 Cent and Kanye West are set to drop their albums on same day which is 9 11 I want to know who yall think is going to sell most on first week of release and who is going to change his release date.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by ladebi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2007
On my own i think Kanye is going to sell most,and I also anticipate an Harry Potter wait,with what Curtis Jackson is going through for now I dont see his album being a success story even if Kanye changes release date or even if Curtis does.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by nutyay(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
U probably dont know what u're talkin about. Kanye's gonna change his realease date. He can't dare compete wit 50 for first wk sales.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by doyin13(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
It shows what is wrong with the world that 50 would outsell Kanye.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by Rapsody(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
Doyin,ive got 2 agree wt u.Like my man O.D wud say d hiphop audience is like a nigerian political rally wt everybody cheerin d Guy on d mic ignoring d empty promises & lapses.F50 cud talk about hw his butt(excuse me!) got bigger & still sell more units than kanye talkin bout getting an educatnz.Well! U kno what they say"hate d game nt d player!".Nonsense!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by A40(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2007
Kanyeezy of course
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by tomiade1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2007
the roc is in the building!

all hail KANYE WEST!
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by kaydee(m): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2007
Y'all need to get real! 50cent of course.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by naijafan(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2007
@everyone
i agree with kaydee. i'm a big fan of kanye west, but c'mon - we all knw what's gonna happen. 50's got the streets already. he's gonna be their first choice.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by gbadex1(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2007
Well like Immortal Technique once said:

"If you sell a million records don't count it as luck,
it just means a million people are as dumb as Bleep"

need i say more?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by point45(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2007
i've never really liked 50 and preference would be for kanye anytime.its funny a lot of people also claim not to like 50 but hey! how on earth has he been making sales in the past then? i think while i want to reiterate that 50 and kanye really shouldnt be compared for obvious reasons, i also see that this is too close to call sice 50 has always turned tragedy to popularity (even if its negative). visualise this,release date eve, 50 goes on national tv and disses kanye!,the one million people gbade.x talked about would just spring up from nowhere. and judging by 50's temperament and past record, he can do it. so its really hard to tell
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by snickpick(f): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2007
i really think 50-CENTS would sell more because he has succeeded in winnin the hearts of other music fans because of his style of rappin and also with songs like 'STRAIGHT TO THE BANK' ,AMUSEMENT PARK which is really hittin the streets of NEW-YORK.so far 50-CENTS is even the RICHEST RAPPER. no competition at all.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by ladebi(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2007
Whos going bet fifty cent aint coming close to Kanye West.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by A40(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
naijafan:

@everyone
i agree with kaydee. i'm a big fan of kanye west, but c'mon - we all knw what's going to happen. 50's got the streets already. he's going to be their first choice.
Which streeets? 50 cent has gone pop i am sorry to say o! i was one of his biggest fans i am still feeling him but not like i used to jare he aint singing deep stuff no more, Kanyeezy jo
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by nutyay(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2007
Everybndy seems to av a problem with 50. But y'all still gon cup d album when it drops.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by iice(f): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2007
Prolly 50 but i prefer kanye's music
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by A40(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
Not me i aint coping that ish
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by point45(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2007
im with A-40 on that
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by moondust(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2007
kanye
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by chiogo(f): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2007
I really don't know but i think it's Kanye. I think his lyrics make more sense and is more powerful compared to 50cent's. Listen to his new song, "can't tell me nothin'".wait till i get my money right, then u can't tell me nothin' right. la la la la. why do we, ohh too late. love those lyrics!! C'mon, d guy revives hip-hop not all these bull 50 cent be singin'. candy shop! amusement park!! That 50 cent guy is actually challengin' kanye and asked him to come out on 106& park on the release day and he said kanye would be too scared to come. I hope kanye wins so he(50 cent) can shut d hell up!! Kanye would always bring it home like he always does. His grammys speak for themselves.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by debojyde(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2007
"I take quarter water sold it in bottles for 2 bucks,
Coca-Cola came and bought it
for billions, what the f**k?
have a baby by me; baby
be a millionaire
i write the check before the baby comes,
who the f**k cares
Im stanky rich " ____________50 cent(i get money)

"first is was the Benzo
now im in the Enzo, Ferrari, im sorry!
I keep blowin up! (Oh!!) "_________________50 cent(i get money)

As much as i want to hate-i can,t.50 might be cocky as hell but the guy dey flow.With tracks like "i get money" that keeps u bopping ur head(even if u don,t want too) and "ayo technology" on the softer side-50 will wipe out kanye come sept 11.The guy is the undisputed for now.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by gbadex1(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2007
I like the ayo technology song for the mere fact that it was a Timbo production. . .
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by mrmetoo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2007
SOHH Exclusive: 50 Cent Bets Career, "If Kanye Sells More Records, I Won't Put Out Any More Solo Albums"

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/12276

R.I.P. to 50's musical career. He has 4 singles out already with no buzz whatsoever. If 50 sells more than Kanye, then I'll know theres something wrong. 50 is still living off the success of his first album and people are obviously tired of the bullshit he has been bringing out. 50 as usual just wants to start a controversy now to make ppl pay attention to his album. Its obvious his talent alone can't do that for him. Kanye makes far better music than 50cent period!!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by marlet01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ Poster 50 would sell more than Kanye - Kanye is good as well but 50 has more grounds than him.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by JalistarIX(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2007
marlet01:

@ Poster 50 would sell more than Kanye - Kanye is good as well but 50 has more grounds than him.
Remember JA had same grounds once and he lots some of it.So are the grounds of fifty forever.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by mrmetoo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2007
I'm even sure what grounds he holds? His singles are not doing well at all. 50 relies a lot on air play to sell records and that is not working. The status 50 had on hip hop before is gone.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by Young15(m): 1:59am On Sep 03, 2007
@snickpick quit talkin out your ass 50 cent is not the richest rapper, Jay-z alone if worth an estimated. 547 MILLION USD. and 50 cent's album is whcak i have both graduation and curtis together with all the itues bonus tracks and kanye killed 50 cent easily, curtis is a bad attempt at get rich or die trying. and 50 cents singles straight to the bank and amusement park were shit, and weren't responded to well, thats why 50 cent pushed back the album so 50 cent culd add 5 new tracks. the poor singles leatd to the record lable leaking follow my lead, something that might catch peoples attention !!!!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by pitz(f): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2007
as for now i can say kanye is doing much beta hahahahah 50 is a jock all he sings abt is women cars money so boring
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by Cactus(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2007
kanye made the harder stronger faster song worse. his version is horrible. moby's version is great and the original is fantastic.

I am glad I no longer listen to hiphop freedom
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by younghoodi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2007
err body in ny got curtiiis,kanye-west is wack that chi-town hoe thinks he can Bleep with ny niggas.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by romeo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2007
how can 50 beat kanye ? with such a classy intro for a cd like "good morning", i wonder if 50 will continue rapping after this one
Re: 50 Cent Vs Kanye West by odada(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2007
so whos selling eh? its GRADUATION babay go kanye to the west,east,south and north u rock dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8 / Video: Party Like Itz 1980..RUNTOWN +mp3 / Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.