Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,556 members, 7,965,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer (47486 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by DennisEche(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120747409][/quote]
the 36 stratagems is a photocopy of 48 laws of power
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by alizma: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:
Make Wike chop the Stadium. But if Atiku eventually win, Kirikiri will become Wike's new home grin
Sorry to disappoint you, Wike is ahead of Atiku on that, Wike didn't build Nigeria best law school in Port Harcourt for nothing.
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Bimpe29: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2023
The woto woto is being served by both sides. Who will laugh last between Atiku/PDP and Wike/G 5? grin
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by Babastrong(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=DennisEche post=120754650]
the 36 stratagems is a photocopy of 48 laws of power[ A book that was produced 500yrs ago is a photocopy of a book that was written and published in 1996? Read books bro. I was a fan of 48laws of power but some of the laws are outdated. I read and digested 48laws of power when i was in SSS 2 ( 2002).]
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by sabbathday: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
AMD Athlon(tm) II P320 Dual-Core Processor 2.10 GHz
Re: Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer by kingslj: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
saintopus:

You are calling me foolish because I don't align with your views, yet you wanted me to vote your preferred candidate.

How will it work.?

Tell me?

If you want me to agree with you come up with a comprehensive argument why I should vote for your candidate.

Certainly your Obi will lose in Rivers State

please read carefully and try comprehending what is written.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.