Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Best Teacher On Earth Is Life: Speak Up 2629 - Speak Up 2651 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Teacher On Earth Is Life: Speak Up 2629 - Speak Up 2651 (175 Views)

Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi / PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Teacher On Earth Is Life: Speak Up 2629 - Speak Up 2651 by Pengician(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
The best Teacher on Earth is LIFE. Still don't take life too seriously.
SPEAK UP 2629

Things that are like 5&6
1. Burna Boy & Black signet.
2. Don Goodnews & SPEAK UP
3. BUHARI & unawareness
4. Nigeria & corruption
Add yours.
SPEAK UP 2630

If you still remember "The head of John the Baptist" use a minimum of 2minutes to fear women daily.
SPEAK UP 2631

Delilah! You remember her? save a minimum of 3minutes to fear women each day.
SPEAK UP 2632

Under comment section,
"I am copying this post" is not a right to remove the poster's name. Adding the name of the post owner at the top or bottom, is the right way to go about it. Others might ignorantly think you are the owner of such post. Desist from stealing posts. Use your head. The post owner used his/her head. Your head is not block head. Use it. If you can use it to steal posts to entertain people on your wall or in groups, please, learn to use it to create posts. Just think about the many problems of Nigeria. You must have something to post from your head.
Disadvantages of stealing posts:
1. Those who are wide read will see you as an idi*t.
2. They will stop taking you seriously.
3. You become a shadow of yourself.
4. You earn more block from angry icons.
5. You become a big time fool who thinks he is an entertainer on social media.
6. You can hardly imagine things to post.
7. You become very useless like semen in a used cond*m left in the sun for like 3 days.
8. You will receive public disgrace from the small and mighty on-line.
Don't be a plagiarist! Plagiarism is a crime. Every post on Facebook has a link. The link is the copyright.
SPEAK UP 2633

Fuel!
Cash!
PVC!
Which is your ultimate now?
SPEAK UP 2634

A POS operator dating a pump attendant this period is bae.
SPEAK UP 2635

For my experiences thus far as a married man with one wife, I make bold to state the following to those intending to marry:
1. Knack very well before you marry. Don't be an idi*t like me who never shifted many goal posts before getting married. You will not know the reason as a bachelor now.
2. 90% of women place priority over their families before you the partner.
3. When you get married, your expenses will not be times two, but, it will multiply by 4. That's 4 good times of your current expenditure as a bachelor.
4. When you get married, so many things you feel you cannot do, you will be doing them. This is not a curse. That's just the way it is.
5. 78% of women don't like touching their money, no matter how much they earn. Your money is our money. That mantra alone will make most of them not to even buy something of 2k for themselves.
6. Your wife will fall into any of the category:
A. You can shift as many goal posts as you like, but, be careful, don't bring disease & any baby from outside.
B. Don't let me catch you cheating. Else, you or that lady will see fire.
C. As long as you care & provide for me, you can do whatever you like.
7. Make sure you don't have only one source of income, no matter what.
8. Treat your wife very well.
9. 60% of what your religious marriage counselors will teach you during your 'marriage class' are just exaggeration. You will get to find out when you are more than a year in marriage.
10. Those people who don't have good plans for you, don't let them frequent your house.
They are just my views. Your views might be direct opposite of mine. Views make the world go round.
SPEAK UP 2636

Back then when MI, Waje & others came to performed in Portharcourt at the premises of Silverbird Cinemas around Mile 1 flyover. It got to a point that MI & Waje performed a particular track together. I can't recall the track now. Tears almost skipped from my eyes. I was like, when will I have someone to call my own? Years after, I never knew I would get married even before MI & Waje. Of course, MI got married to another lady, and not Waje. What if the rumour of their dating was not even verified?
This post got no lesson, just go and verify:
1. If Silverbird Cinemas was actually in that area sometime ago in Portharcourt.
2. If Waje & MI were rumoured to have dated.
3. If you truly love good music.
SPEAK UP 2637

If you don't treat him/her well, others are waiting to put in their best.
SPEAK UP 2638

Any little misunderstanding, you will go to the couch to sleep for days. You make s*x look like one big deal.
From Today henceforth, anyday you leave our matrimonial bed to sleep on the couch for a night or two for any misunderstanding whatsoever, You will see the other side of me.
You can go and tell that your friend you relate everything about your marital life with. If you have sense, you will know she's still single, and she will not give you any good advice in your marriage because she is 5 years older than you.
I know I can never lay my hands on you.
But, I have told you what I have to say.
JO told his wife.
SPEAK UP 2639

Are you extremely angry or excited? Don't take any major decision. Cool off a bit.
SPEAK UP 2640

Because I no too hold, almost everybody dey take me play. Imagine ashawo dey ask me what can you offer?
SPEAK UP 2641

When I had no beard, I thought people with Paunch (Potbelly) were all wealthy. I never knew it's a sign of indiscipline.
SPEAK UP 2642

Don't underestimate the power of tolerance & forgiveness.
SPEAK UP 2643

Anytime any SPEAK UP inspiration hits me, I quickly jot it down to avoid stories that touch.
SPEAK UP 2644

In this life:
1. Some will discourage you, while others will encourage you.
2. Some will dump you, others will pick you up like calls.
3. Some will not send you, others will send you like texts.
4. Some will tarnish your image with lies, others will beautify your existence with the truth.
SPEAK UP 2645

I saw what you did with Cynthia yesterday around Eleme area.
Please, below is my account details. Pay me what you owed me in 2020, else, I will tell your wife.
Less than 4 hours, the money arrived.
Is this wisdom or emotional blackmail?
SPEAK UP 2646

When you don't see me as frequent as before, I don't owe you an explanation as long as we are not business partners.
SPEAK UP 2647

Up until now, none of your self-acclaimed prophet has been able to tell us who will win the Presidential election. How many votes he will scored.
After elections, they will edit videos & update rubbish.
Thunder will fire anyone that wants to play with our intellect immediately after the results of the elections.
SPEAK UP 2648

10 hours rain nonstop worldwide cannot wipe out 80% of the human race. But, 10 hours uninterrupted earthquake worldwide can wipe out 80% of the population of the world. TRUE or FALSE?
SPEAK UP 2649

At Fidelity, UNIPORT today: 10k with terrible N100 notes or 2k with the new notes, over the counter. We shall overcome soonest.
SPEAK UP 2650

Stealing people's posts doesn't mean you're smart. It means you have a block head & you cannot think of anything to post.
SPEAK UP 2651

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Dstv Channels Now On Gotv 2023 / Education And Inequality / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.