Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? (4342 Views)

Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / Atheist Is A Depressing Religion. Discuss / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
gohf:
see what I am saying how does me reading the bible give you a right to teach scripture or speak about the intent of it.

Here is what I asked you
And who are you to know or say what it teaches and doesn't teach?

There have been devils, demons and agents who have claimed what scripture taught and there are those trained to understand what is written.

You can here claiming the Bible promotes slavery, when the God of the same people recorded in the book delivered his people from slavery. Sent his servants to delivery the people from slavery to sin.

How do you live with yourself lying about things you know little about. Does it give you joy or what shocked

* Ephesians 6:5, “Slaves obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would show to Christ.”

Here the Bible says for slaves to obey their master as if he was God himself.

* 1 Timothy 6:1, “All who are under the yoke of slavery should regard their masters as fully worthy of honour, so that God’s name and our teaching will not be discredited.”

In this verse God says that slaves should honour their masters in the name of God.

* Exodus 21:1, “Now these are the ordinances which you shall set before them. When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing. If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master gives him a wife and she bear him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master’s and he shall go out alone. But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost; and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him for life.”

Here God (and those who knocked the Bible together) describes how to become a slave for life, and shows that it is completely acceptable to separate slaves from their families. God also shows that he completely endorses the branding of slaves through mutilation.

* Exodus 21:7, “If a man sells his daughter into slavery, she will not go out the way male slaves do.”

In this verse, the God of the Christians allows for a father to sell his own children into slavery. Very noble indeed.

* Exodus 21:20, “If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.”

Not only does the God of the Christians condone slavery, but he is also completely comfortable with the concept of beating your slaves with, as long as you don’t kill them.

* Leviticus 19:20, “If a man lies sexually with a woman who is a slave, assigned to another man and not yet ransomed or given her freedom, a distinction shall be made. They shall not be put to death, because she was not free.”

Here the Christian God says it’s alright for men to have sex with slave woman in which would not be considered as rape because the slave woman has no rights so the man will not be punished.

* Exodus 21:32, “If the bull gores a male or female slave, the owner must pay thirty shekels of silver to the master of the slave, and the bull must be stoned.”

Here, not only does the Christian God condone slavery, but here God places a value on slaves as 30 shekels of silver.

* Leviticus 25:44, “Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.”

Here the Bible clearly states where you can purchase your slaves, and also specifies that slaves are property to be bought, sold and handed down. Isn’t that glorious?

* 1 Peter 2:18, “Servants be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust.”

In this verse, the Bible says to respect all masters, even the unjust ones. Beatings are alright as long as the slave is not killed.

* Deuteronomy 21:10, “When you go forth to battle against your enemies, and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands, you may carry them away as captive into slavery.”

In this verse, the Christian Bible says that the losers of a battle may be taken hostage as slaves.

* Deuteronomy 23:15, “You shall not give up to his master a slave who has escaped from his master to you.”

Here God says that whoever has the slave owns the slave and doesn’t address why the slave ran away in the first place even if from brutality.

* Titus 2:9, “Bid slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect; they are not to be refractory, nor to pilfer, but to show entire and true fidelity.

Once again, the Bible and their God in it, shows that he is quite in love with the idea and practice of slavery.

So are the above verses in your holy book, or did I fabricate them?

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Image123(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
LordReed:

The question is not about whether he existed or not, my question was do you believe everything written about him including the contradictory things.

There's nothing contradictory about Jesus in the Bible. Ask God to open your eyes of understanding.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Image123:

There's nothing contradictory about Jesus in the Bible. Ask God to open your eyes of understanding.

The one and only contradiction is over 41,000 different sects all claiming they're practicing what one man (Jesus) laid down yet they're contradicting themselves with conflicting doctrines. So if any right thinking observer will conclude surely he or she may assume that the so called Jesus must be a myth! undecided
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Image123:

Is Jesus god?
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
gohf:
oh I am sorry forgive me. Didn't know your ancestor was a great ape and not a mere monkey grin wink cheesy cheesy
Says a man who has a tail
Jokes on you bro grin
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jashub:
Please add Tacitus, the Bible and over 500 people who were martyred . That should be about 503. And that number is good enough for evidence in any court of law grin
Actually, Tacitus was the historian I mentioned, and the Bible is just another fairy tale book, and 500 martyred don't mean shit. You can as well say Qoran, Veda are legit books because some thousands of Muslims and Hindus were martyred because of it

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
gohf:
didn't you read where I wrote, let me write it again since you are forgetful, Morality and righteousness that comes from God does not change. If you like agree if you like don't agree. Men are still free to create their own form of morality and righteousness, or even self righteous. Whatever men create is only a copy of what they have seen
And I replied with posts where I explained where the Bible changed morality more times than a whorre changes customers

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
gohf:
I have said the same thing to you over and over again but to you it feels like going round and round because your state is like a blind man groping the walls still not finding his way despite the light shining
And you're worse. You see the truth and hide from it

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
gohf:
even the physical blind can see it
Ok
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Jashub: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually, Tacitus was the historian I mentioned, and the Bible is just another fairy tale book, and 500 martyred don't mean shit. You can as well say Qoran, Veda are legit books because some thousands of Muslims and Hindus were martyred because of it
You're confused and ignorant. It's a known fact that the early muslims died fighting for the spread of Islam , not the ideology. This is contrary to what the early Christians died for, and as for the other group you mentioned I can be my last dime they died for the spread of of whatever nonsense they believed .
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jashub:
You're confused and ignorant. It's a known fact that the early muslims died fighting for the spread of Islam , not the ideology. This is contrary to what the early Christians died for, and as for the other group you mentioned I can be my last dime they died for the spread of of whatever nonsense they believed .
Ignoramus, many theists died for their religion, and not just christians. A simple Google search woulda cured you, but you decided to disturb us.
Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu martyrs exist. And they preferred to die for their gods than renounce them. An example is this a Shaheed. It is an Arabic name for a Muslim martyr
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheed#:~:text=A%20Muslim%20who%20is%20killed,the%20defence%20of%20their%20nation.

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Jashub: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ignoramus, many theists died for their religion, and not just christians. A simple Google search woulda cured you, but you decided to disturb us.
Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu martyrs exist. And they preferred to die for their gods than renounce them. An example is this a Shaheed. It is an Arabic name for a Muslim martyr
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheed#:~:text=A%20Muslim%20who%20is%20killed,the%20defence%20of%20their%20nation.
See selective reasoning...why didn't you quote Saladdin ? Why didn't you quote the annals of Sahbis and see what they themselves said ? Or should I reference it for you ? grin
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jashub:
See selective reasoning...why didn't you quote Saladdin ? Why didn't you quote the annals of Sahbis and see what they themselves said ? Or should I reference it for you ? grin
Did you even read what I posted?
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Image123:

I wasn't talking about Jesus.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Jashub: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you even read what I posted?
I did and what I read isn't what Islamic history says. I know this because I've read about the history on islam and it basically wasn't about dying for the faith (aka Sahid or Saheed). If you don't know, islam is a military ideology that has absolutely nothing to with the religion. Which is why the fulanis chose to joint Uthman Danfodio in his quest to conquer Northern Nigeria (even though Northen Nigeria was already Muslim dominated)
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jashub:
I did and what I read isn't what Islamic history says. I know this because I've read about the history on islam and it basically wasn't about dying for the faith (aka Sahid or Saheed). If you don't know, islam is a military ideology that has absolutely nothing to with the religion. Which is why the fulanis chose to joint Uthman Danfodio in his quest to conquer Northern Nigeria (even though Northen Nigeria was already Muslim dominated)
Did you also read that christianity had its own form of Jihad termed the Great Crusades? Where they conquered heathen lands by the edge of the sword

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Jashub: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you also read that christianity had its own form of Jihad termed the Great Crusades? Where they conquered heathen lands by the edge of the sword
Christianity was far different from Islam in terms of idealogies.

Secondly, Jesus did not teach his followers to pick up swords and fight battles on behalf of God, but Muhammed did that and that was how his religion spread.

So don't blame Jesus for the behavior of bad Christians who wanted to control the world.

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

And I replied with posts where I explained where the Bible changed morality more times than a whorre changes customers
You are indeed confused. which nonsense explanation you liar, you didn't even quote the bible all you did was claim you knew what was in the bible whereas you still are in no way able of showing you are have any level of authority to claim to know what the bible teaches. undecided

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

Says a man who has a tail
Jokes on you bro grin
may God help you
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

And you're worse. You see the truth and hide from it
may God help you
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by gohf: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

* Ephesians 6:5, “Slaves obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would show to Christ.”

Here the Bible says for slaves to obey their master as if he was God himself.
you finally do quote scripture and still show yourself a liar... "As if he was God himself" the same bible said children obey your parents, slaves your masters and citizens your leaders. Yet to you this is God prompting slavery, what should God say to make a rebellious soul like your pleased, kill your masters, be unfaithful to those you serve. The same scripture that it is written if you are asked to go a mile, go an extra. That we should work more.

* 1 Timothy 6:1, “All who are under the yoke of slavery should regard their masters as fully worthy of honour, so that God’s name and our teaching will not be discredited.”

In this verse God says that slaves should honour their masters in the name of God.
In a world where slaves hated their masters, they should learn from Joseph who found himself in slavery and was faithful and good not sleeping with his boss's wife, so they shouldn't take what doesn't belong to them. Do you even know what it means to be honorable, may not when common civil servants can't serve faithfully without bribes. It was because of God Joseph didn't sleep with his boss wife

* Exodus 21:1, “Now these are the ordinances which you shall set before them. When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing. If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master gives him a wife and she bear him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master’s and he shall go out alone. But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost; and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him for life.”

Here God (and those who knocked the Bible together) describes how to become a slave for life, and shows that it is completely acceptable to separate slaves from their families. God also shows that he completely endorses the branding of slaves through mutilation.
look damned is the man who twists Gods word, changes it, removes from it for whatsoever reason especially for a selfish reason. You out of the foolishness of your heart said God describes how to become a slave for life even when the scripture you quoted doesn't say so, not to mention other verses that you left out that teaches the truth. But out of your wickedness have you not distorted the truth. Is this what your ancestoral great ape taught you as morals, to lie against what you feel is dumb and can't defend itself. Or to misquote what you have read is very moral.

* Exodus 21:7, “If a man sells his daughter into slavery, she will not go out the way male slaves do.”

In this verse, the God of the Christians allows for a father to sell his own children into slavery. Very noble indeed.

* Exodus 21:20, “If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.”

Not only does the God of the Christians condone slavery, but he is also completely comfortable with the concept of beating your slaves with, as long as you don’t kill them.

* Leviticus 19:20, “If a man lies sexually with a woman who is a slave, assigned to another man and not yet ransomed or given her freedom, a distinction shall be made. They shall not be put to death, because she was not free.”

Here the Christian God says it’s alright for men to have sex with slave woman in which would not be considered as rape because the slave woman has no rights so the man will not be punished.

* Exodus 21:32, “If the bull gores a male or female slave, the owner must pay thirty shekels of silver to the master of the slave, and the bull must be stoned.”

Here, not only does the Christian God condone slavery, but here God places a value on slaves as 30 shekels of silver.

* Leviticus 25:44, “Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.”

Here the Bible clearly states where you can purchase your slaves, and also specifies that slaves are property to be bought, sold and handed down. Isn’t that glorious?

* 1 Peter 2:18, “Servants be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust.”

In this verse, the Bible says to respect all masters, even the unjust ones. Beatings are alright as long as the slave is not killed.

* Deuteronomy 21:10, “When you go forth to battle against your enemies, and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands, you may carry them away as captive into slavery.”

In this verse, the Christian Bible says that the losers of a battle may be taken hostage as slaves.

* Deuteronomy 23:15, “You shall not give up to his master a slave who has escaped from his master to you.”

Here God says that whoever has the slave owns the slave and doesn’t address why the slave ran away in the first place even if from brutality.

* Titus 2:9, “Bid slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect; they are not to be refractory, nor to pilfer, but to show entire and true fidelity.

Once again, the Bible and their God in it, shows that he is quite in love with the idea and practice of slavery.

So are the above verses in your holy book, or did I fabricate them?

Why didn't you write about the redemption and the solutions provided to the very actions and decisions these men make to sell themselves to slavery.

Even the slaves were to be treated properly but is there kindness in your heart to see it, when you seem so filled with hate with a being you claim not to exist.

Even Jesus said some of those hundred laws and rules were given by Moses because of the wickedness in the hearts of men.

And when you release them, do not send them away empty-handed. You shall furnish him liberally out of your flock, out of your threshing floor, and out of your winepress. As the Lord your God has blessed you, you shall give to him. Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and the Lord your God redeemed you. That is why I give you this command today. But if your servant says to you, “I do not want to leave you,” because he loves you and your family and is well off with you, then take an awl and push it through his earlobe into the door, and he will become your servant for life. Do the same for your female servant.

Deuteronomy 15.

You will not understand if God doesn't help you nor save you. You will not agree if God never visits you.

😂 May God help you

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Image123(m): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2023
LordReed:

I wasn't talking about Jesus.

i am talking about Jesus. What's my business with Socrates and spiderman? They are not standards for my Jesus.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Image123(m): 5:01am On Feb 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is Jesus god?

Don't you know?
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by LordReed(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Image123:

i am talking about Jesus. What's my business with Socrates and spiderman? They are not standards for my Jesus.

Well good for you.
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Jashub:
Christianity was far different from Islam in terms of idealogies.

Secondly, Jesus did not teach his followers to pick up swords and fight battles on behalf of God, but Muhammed did that and that was how his religion spread.

So don't blame Jesus for the behavior of bad Christians who wanted to control the world.
1. Same way muslims argue that the terrorists we see aint true Muslims. Look, anyone can commit any sin, even murder, and s/he is covered by any of the holy books, be it Bible, Qoran, Veda etc.
2. No bro. Christianity is the same as Islam. Pinpoint the differences, lets see. Its all religions. Everyone insists his or hers is different, while its same ol, same ol.
In the Bible, Yahweh instructed Israelites to butcher up whole cities, didn't he?
Bro look, if not for the Great Crusades instituted by the Romans and Constantine, you'll be headbanging and shouting allahu akhbar, because those wars spread christianity to the Gaels, Anglo-Celtic countries which are the present day Britain, and the British brought it to your ancestors. So it doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
gohf:
You are indeed confused. which nonsense explanation you liar, you didn't even quote the bible all you did was claim you knew what was in the bible whereas you still are in no way able of showing you are have any level of authority to claim to know what the bible teaches. undecided
If you can't see the bible quotes, you need an ophthalmologist

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2023
gohf:
may God help you
Your ignorance is palpable.
You don't even know humans have a tail bone. Please google 'coccyx' and cure yourself of your ignorance.
During fetal development, the humans grow a tail til a genetic alterations causes it to stop. The remaining tail stays with us. Sometimes the tail continues growing to full 10cm or more, and have to be surgically excised.
Why do I have to educate theists anytime I login to Nairaland? Why? angry

1 Like

Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by delkuf(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please let's cut the bull! undecided

I used to be an atheist myself, and I can tell you that even then I fear religious folks more than anyone else back then. I personally never afflicted any man intentionally and was always racked by guilt as I did all I could not offend my fellow man given I was very much aware of how deep such things cut. Yes, I was an atheist but compared to a lot of your religious folks who attack and cast down that which you don't understand, I was pretty much a saint even in my unbelief.

There is nothing more horrible than to watch people who believe their form of lunacy is sanctioned by a God somewhere. It is just disgusting to behold whichever way you turn to look at it. From the lies below from pulpits and speakers from religious houses to the attacks on the weak by the religious mighty... it is all disgusting to watch how religious zealots convince themselves that in their numbers they are right to use the name of God to cover their filthy and terrible acts against their fellow men. undecided

I am no longer an atheist today, thanks to God and I don't subscribe to religion either as I abhor the idea of serving under any man when I can directly have a relationship with God. And in my knowledge of God, I know for a fact that those of you, who use the name of God to perpetrate your private brand of evil against your fellow men, are the worst kind of evil out there today. undecided
With the you behave you are still a atheist
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Kobojunkie: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2023
delkuf:
With the you behave you are still a atheist
You seem to seek my attention a lot. undecided
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by jaephoenix(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2023
gohf:
you finally do quote scripture and still show yourself a liar... "As if he was God himself" the same bible said children obey your parents, slaves your masters and citizens your leaders. Yet to you this is God prompting slavery, what should God say to make a rebellious soul like your pleased, kill your masters, be unfaithful to those you serve. The same scripture that it is written if you are asked to go a mile, go an extra. That we should work more.

In a world where slaves hated their masters, they should learn from Joseph who found himself in slavery and was faithful and good not sleeping with his boss's wife, so they shouldn't take what doesn't belong to them. Do you even know what it means to be honorable, may not when common civil servants can't serve faithfully without bribes. It was because of God Joseph didn't sleep with his boss wife

look damned is the man who twists Gods word, changes it, removes from it for whatsoever reason especially for a selfish reason. You out of the foolishness of your heart said God describes how to become a slave for life even when the scripture you quoted doesn't say so, not to mention other verses that you left out that teaches the truth. But out of your wickedness have you not distorted the truth. Is this what your ancestoral great ape taught you as morals, to lie against what you feel is dumb and can't defend itself. Or to misquote what you have read is very moral.

Why didn't you write about the redemption and the solutions provided to the very actions and decisions these men make to sell themselves to slavery.

Even the slaves were to be treated properly but is there kindness in your heart to see it, when you seem so filled with hate with a being you claim not to exist.

Even Jesus said some of those hundred laws and rules were given by Moses because of the wickedness in the hearts of men.

And when you release them, do not send them away empty-handed. You shall furnish him liberally out of your flock, out of your threshing floor, and out of your winepress. As the Lord your God has blessed you, you shall give to him. Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and the Lord your God redeemed you. That is why I give you this command today. But if your servant says to you, “I do not want to leave you,” because he loves you and your family and is well off with you, then take an awl and push it through his earlobe into the door, and he will become your servant for life. Do the same for your female servant.

Deuteronomy 15.

You will not understand if God doesn't help you nor save you. You will not agree if God never visits you.

😂 May God help you
Lol. This is like when someone(yahweh) sees his best friend(slave master) maltreat, beat up and rape his girlfriend(slaves) and he tells his best friend's girl friend, "Please be obedient to him, if he says suck his dicck, suck it with love and care, if he says jump out of the window, do it head first". Instead of castigating his best friend for his sins, challenging him, or even reporting to the police.
Nowhere in the Bible was it stated that slavery is bad. Even in the 10 Commandments, murder, lying, adultery was castigated but not slavery.
So shut up your dirty lying mouth
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by delkuf(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You seem to seek my attention a lot. undecided
not seeking your attention, but trying to show those you are misleading
Re: Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? by Kobojunkie: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2023
delkuf:
not seeking your attention, but trying to show those you are misleading
You show this by attacking me and not the message? undecided

Stop lying ... you seek attention, mine for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Birth & Life Of Jesus In Pidgin Language / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved / Who Is The Woman Clothed With The Sun, With The Moon Under Her Feet? (Rev 12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.