Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) (9727 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by emmaodet: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Random Fact:
A society that claims a broke man has no business with women can't dictate the number of women he can be with after getting rich.

Exactly bro.

That is why I laugh the idiots that threw jabs at married financially stable men having mistresses on this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7534884/how-lagosians-desecrate-institution-marriage
You broke shame struggling men and tell them they don’t have business chasing pussy that they should go and double their hustles rather than wasting the little energy they have on women then turn back in surprise when you see the financially stable men not sticking to one woman.
The joke is all on them.
I find it hard to stick to my woman alone.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2023
I bet you have heard something this dope today
Listen to this
https://audiomack.com/papee-cheeno/song/life-na-dice

1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by livenija: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2023
No shame at all.
Begging begging only toto to give.
Collecting from guys, u no get at all.

No shame, see as she she dey feel entitled self.

My reply would have been.

Okay bye bye
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let get our priorities right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided.

God Abeg o undecided
your a fool, is food the reason you get into a relationship?
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Highways: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let get our priorities right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided.

God Abeg o undecided

Haba... Relationship is not business... Go make your own money nah.... Sex is enjoyed by both parties....
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2023
falcon01:
Bruh let's be honest! You as a man should provide All that for a woman as long as she remains beautiful and Loyal, Relationship is Transaction and its your job your duty, your obligation to take care of her and her needs as long as she remains Loyal, and if you have a problem you are just a stingy fΓΉck! If you can't provide that then she moves to someone who can!

As for the babe, I think 2 months is too small to start complaining.

If I provide, what will I be gaining from her? Don't mention loyalty because that's not a benefit to me. She can be disloyal and I might not even know.

You just defined a Sugar daddy and Sugar baby relationship.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Like she said, she was getting from other guys

So a grown up lady still need "guys" before she can afford basic necessities of life?

Her mates are in Finance, STEM, Human Resources, etc fields. Her mates are in businesses, earning a living for themselves.
This one is waiting for a man that will accept her "liabilityhood".
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by benqo01(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2023
I WILL JUST REPLY WITH 'K'
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
The boyfriend obviously has badluck. The diva clearly stated she's doing well before meeting him. So why are you crying instead of advising the boy to be responsible in the relationship.

It's not about Feminism. It's about the duty of a guy in a relationship. Call it entitlement. That's how it's done worldwide.
So why are you a man? I thought you guys claim you are buoyant and can take care of us. We are for you to pamper, not to alleviate any poverty cos you saw where the good-girl stated clearly that she was doing well before getting into the relationship. Meanwhile it's that guy that's ripping her, eating her food, taking her money and who knows sleeping in her house for free.

She was doing well by feeding off other guys.

So if there wasn't "other guys", she'll die of starvation??

If it's the duty of the guy to provide, what then is the duty of the lady?
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Genuine Fact:
A broke man is as useless as the penis of a Reverend Father therefore he must be grateful and faithful to the woman that stayed with him till he's rich in order to avoid misfortune of being ungrateful when he tries to commit adultery.

Which woman stayed with him when he was broke?
The same woman that told him he had no business with women cos he was broke?
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Raalsalghul: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
tuoyoojo:

I still try to understand what gave some of these girls this mentality that relationship is a job or poverty alleviation program

Men
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by cumoverna: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
We already know
Jennyclay:
before she entered that God forsaken relationship, she clearly stated she was doing great. So, you as a guy should know what you're getting yourself into before you enter a relationship. undecided

She was even faithful in the nonsense relationship, if I were to be the one uhmmm..
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

So you think the girl's living with money collected from guys?
How much una get sef?

But that's exactly what she said and I quote "i was doing well when I was single because I can collect money from guys but now I'm dating i can't do such"
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by falcon01: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:

If I provide, what will I be gaining from her? Don't mention loyalty because that's not a benefit to me. She can be disloyal and I might not even know.

You just defined a Sugar daddy and Sugar baby relationship.
everything in a relationship, sex, food, Advice, comfort, Taking care of you, your home and your children there's alot to get from her, doing things you wont do or dont have time to do! Or do you think a woman is just useless in A relationship? If you can't take care of her then what's your use in the relationship? What else can you offer her?
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
falcon01:
everything in a relationship, sex, food, Advice, comfort, Taking care of you, your home and your children there's alot to get from her, doing things you wont do or dont have time to do! Or do you think a woman is just useless in A relationship? If you can't take care of her then what's your use in the relationship? What else can you offer her?
SEX:
No man is benefiting sex from his woman because it's mutual enjoyment and satisfaction. It's just like you giving me 5k and me giving you same 5k. Where's the benefit?

FOOD:
Are you not the one to provide money for the food? Providing money for the food is greater work than cooking the food. So, not a benefit.

ADVICE:
Men think logically, women think emotionally. A woman's advice can cause destruction.
Also, a woman doesn't know what it feels like to be a man. They will give you advice like you're a woman.

COMFORT:
A man is the one to provide comfort for his woman.

TAKING CARE OF YOU, YOUR HOME, AND YOUR CHILDREN:
This is a relationship not marriage.

The emboldened is the duty of a P.A or house help.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Wizzzkid: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:

SEX:
No man is benefiting sex from his woman because it's mutual enjoyment and satisfaction. It's just like you giving me 5k and me giving you same 5k. Where's the benefit?

FOOD:
Are you not the one to provide money for the food? Providing money for the food is greater work than cooking the food. So, not a benefit.

ADVICE:
Men think logically, women think emotionally. A woman's advice can cause destruction.
Also, a woman doesn't know what it feels like to be a man. They will give you advice like you're a woman.

COMFORT:

Leave the I.diotic simp to keep ranting like a rabies infected dog πŸ™‚ they never learn till it happens to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by DaddyCoool: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:

So a grown up lady still need "guys" before she can afford basic necessities of life?

Her mates are in Finance, STEM, Human Resources, etc fields. Her mates are in businesses, earning a living for themselves.
This one is waiting for a man that will accept her "liabilityhood".

Well, the question they were all asking was how she was getting money before getting into a relationship - a question she already clearly answered: SHE WAS GETTING FROM OTHER GUYS! Which she no longer could once she entered a relationship!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by LordAdam16: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Lol omoh me weh dey always support women here don dey dumbfounded angry

Omoh I don weak, what did I just read.... grin grin

God forbid my daughter grows up to beg a man for her hair and cream...

God forbid God forbid.

Dey there.

They'd have millions in savings and still ask for money for hair and cream.

Women in Nigeria have decided between themselves on what they can and cannot pay for. And the men have implicitly agreed to foot these bills to maintain access.

Demand and supply. If only 5% of men are calling them out and 95% of men are falling over themselves to accept billing, then these rants are meaningless and futile.

It's risen to the level of being a social contract. If you don't want to play, take your ball home. Guys full ground. Between when that aunty drop that message and now, cream money don drop. Later she'd go and get a satisfying f*ck since uncle would want to impress her.

See, if a dozen girls dey your Whatsapp dey beg you with money for your bills, still dey ask baby when are you coming over, with transport fare on top, and one aunty don even pay your rent already, another one change your phone; would you not be entitled when one girl dey frustrate your life for nothing, no dey drop chin-chin, and still dey demand exclusivity?

Men made their beds. No start wetin you no fit finish. Since men have decided wholesale to demonstrate their value through spending, they should not complain that women measure them with the same yardstick they wholeheartedly selected.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Isabi4lov: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Some of you guys like worrying over little things , same money you will be willing to give olosho and even more , you can't give it to your girlfriend undecided undecided .

Where are the guys that are treating their partners very well , Where dem there only mouth for online.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by WantsandMore: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Daniel7543:
Ok is too long, just reply with k
the only valid move is no move at all. Keep pushing until it rains on you.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Oracleee: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided

Is it the dude's duty to provide for her needs? More reason Guys bash you ladies. A pity the senseless ones are overly populated than the sensible few.

God forbid an entitled lady.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Oracleee: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Best reply to a message like this is a "no reply" or a SIMPle ok.

Next line of action is to go and enjoy yourself to the fullest cuz you've just been evicted from hell.

I swear. the last ever entitled Nigerian lady I was with tried this. She asked for certain stuffs and I realised it's going to have a big say on my finance so I said NO. Aunty typed long epistle, naso I wrote Okay. Same evening I go nearest open roof chicken ranch by me myself and I, enjoyed alot of good ass hot peppered chicken with my favourite Brand and did a video which I posted on my status for my close pals to see. Na so aunty called saying So She meant nothing to me. So she deserves no respect or audience..... The rant ehnnnnnnnn. Told her Stress don't go well with my health and blocked her ass off for the night.

We reconnected after a while and she still hold that against me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Abyounghammed(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
After all this long epistle or should I consider it a speech, I will just say, wow tinuke, I feel relieved, u won't believe to me it feels like have been inside the sun for the past 2month, just now I can sense Air condition blowing on my body, am alive 🀐🀐🀐🀐
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Abyounghammed(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Genuine Fact:
A broke man is as useless as the penis of a Reverend Father therefore he must be grateful and faithful to the woman that stayed with him till he's rich in order to avoid misfortune of being ungrateful when he tries to commit adultery.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by falcon01: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:

SEX:

FOOD:

ADVICE:

COMFORT:

alright then, Women are useless to men and men are useless to women 😊 both are equally Usless and don't need each other
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by rainlover(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:

You dodged my question as usual.

Before she entered into any relationship, what was she eating?
she was eating cassava and ewa in a town hall different from Blu bLa bulala
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by 2rez: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
My reply would have been

Just a full-stop since she didn't put it.

Leeches everywhere. Lazy azz filths...
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by OAra: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Here is the chat a Nigerian leech sent to her boyfriend. A broke girl blaming her boyfriend for what she can't afford to give herself.
The entitlement mentality is choking.

I won't be surprised if she claims to be a feminist. Because it's only when it reaches to collect from a man that they remember men and women are not equal.

Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme!

The idea that being in a relationship with a man entitles her to his money, as well as the fact that she mentions she can "collect from other guys" when single is a clear sign to me - she clearly doesn't respect him as a person, so why would any self-respecting man be with such a woman?

Just my opinion, but I'd leave her where you found her, be it a cheap pub or the streets. You can do better.

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by TheboyGhost(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
LordAdam16:

Dey there.

They'd have millions in savings and still ask for money for hair and cream.

Women in Nigeria have decided between themselves on what they can and cannot pay for. And the men have implicitly agreed to foot these bills to maintain access.

Demand and supply. If only 5% of men are calling them out and 95% of men are falling over themselves to accept billing, then these rants are meaningless and futile.

It's risen to the level of being a social contract. If you don't want to play, take your ball home. Guys full ground. Between when that aunty drop that message and now, cream money don drop. Later she'd go and get a satisfying f*ck since uncle would want to impress her.

See, if a dozen girls dey your Whatsapp dey beg you with money for your bills, still dey ask baby when are you coming over, with transport fare on top, and one aunty don even pay your rent already, another one change your phone; would you not be entitled when one girl dey frustrate your life for nothing, no dey drop chin-chin, and still dey demand exclusivity?

Men made their beds. No start wetin you no fit finish. Since men have decided wholesale to demonstrate their value through spending, they should not complain that women measure them with the same yardstick they wholeheartedly selected.

-Lord

Your points are valid.

but it doesn't make sense the way Nigerian girls go about it...
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Albertone(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
falcon01:
alright then, Women are useless to men and men are useless to women 😊 both are equally Usless and don't need each other

Men are useful to women because men provide for and protect them.
Some women are useless to men because they have nothing to offer men. They only know how to look good for men which doesn't benefit most men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

t / I Love My Nigerian Boyfriend! But Our Barriers Are Yoruba Culture! I'm American. / Unforgettable Love Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.