Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,423 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) (9732 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Administration1: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Why can't she tell her father that the money he gives to her isn't enough to get her basic needs?
Or if she's from a poor home, she should go get a job to augment what is given to her for basic needs. A BF is never a source of income!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2023
This is entitlement mentality in its pure undiluted form

I still try to understand what gave some of these girls this mentality that relationship is a job or poverty alleviation program

Is being a woman a disability that you cannot work with your hands and complement that your father is giving you

So the so called love is in exchange for money

From how the girl sounded she was obviously into exchange of puna with money so since she closed her shop to focus on on customer, business has been slow

No woman is obligated to a man's money except he is married to her

If a man wants to give his girlfriend money that should be out of the goodness of his heart and not because he is pressured to

If it is love in exchange for money just come out straight and say you are into hook up so that the guy would not invest emotionally it the relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by kelspinall(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2023
seriously some people no geh shame,

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Geovanni412(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Random Fact:
A society that claims a broke man has no business with women can't dictate the number of women he can be with after getting rich.

That is the simple fact guys no wan learn

Get your money right and do what you want to do.

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Manigie: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let get our priorities right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided.

God Abeg o undecided
Spoken like a fellow comrade in struggle.. Wouldn't be expecting anything less from most ladies, actually

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2023
Stanweezy:

So collecting money from different guys is ur own definition of doing well
So you think the girl's living with money collected from guys?
How much una get sef?
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by falcon01: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Here is the chat a Nigerian leech sent to her boyfriend. A broke girl blaming her boyfriend for what she can't afford to give herself.
The entitlement mentality is choking.

I won't be surprised if she claims to be a feminist. Because it's only when it reaches to collect from a man that they remember men and women are not equal.

Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme!
Bruh let's be honest! You as a man should provide All that for a woman as long as she remains beautiful and Loyal, Relationship is Transaction and its your job your duty, your obligation to take care of her and her needs as long as she remains Loyal, and if you have a problem you are just a stingy fùck! If you can't provide that then she moves to someone who can!

As for the babe, I think 2 months is too small to start complaining.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Thurmieee: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
na your mummy be Olosho
He pain am.
Leeches.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2023
All this alterations would have been solved if both of them sat down and asked themselves

Why am I in a relationship with you

Am I there to get only orgasms

Am I here for the financial benefits

Is your coming into my life going to improve me mentally , emotionally and otherwise

Are you going to be instrumental to my rise in life

Knowing what each person expects would solve many problems

So that people would not be using love to hide their true intentions

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Thurmieee:

He pain am.
Leeches.
Iya e leech
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by marostan(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2023
phorget:

So what stopped her from doing great after getting into the said relationship?

E be like come close her SHOP to only one customer.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Thurmieee: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Iya e leech
Madam you're a leeche. I'm sure you must have learnt the leaching ways from your leeche mum who must have hung on to your dead beat dad all her life.

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by TarOrfeeek: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Thurmieee:

Madam you're a leeche. I'm sure you must have learnt the leaching ways from your leeche mum who must have hung on to your dead beat dad all her life.

She is not a leech

She is a member of the oldest profession on earth.
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Thurmieee:

Who is this that's barking?
Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Ma jato simi lara, no pour your stinking saliva on me. Shift!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Thurmieee: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Who is this that's barking?
Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Ma jato simi lara, no pour your stinking saliva on me. Shift!
Oh so now it's barking. If she's a member of the youngest or oldest profession she has failed as a mother and a professional for raising you up like this.
Leeche
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Thurmieee: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

She is not a leech

She is a member of the oldest profession on earth.
I think the oldest profession on earth would be oloshoism. She's probably a grand patroness in hoeism
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Goodlady(f): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Thurmieee:

Oh so now it's barking. If she's a member of the youngest or oldest profession she has failed as a mother and a professional for raising you up like this.
Leeche
I don't know you. Getat!
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by 23jerryking(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2023
Albertone:
Random Fact:
A society that claims a broke man has no business with women can't dictate the number of women he can be with after getting rich.
Of course not but cream, data, and hair? really? You girls are something else. If a man should be the one to provide even your basic needs then what exactly can you then offer yourself that you could be proud of? So because you have shitty hole between your damn legs you think you should be worshipped? This generation is gone!!!

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Bakrabas: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Can u just STFU boy? undecided undecided undecided undecided Look at the poverty-ravaged boy talking about "Leech" undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what do you have that will be leeched on? undecided no one hates a golddigger more than a Nigga with no Gold grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Br*ke and Frustr*ted idio.ts like u shouldn't have a business with relationship, go and build urself first undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigerian men are Just US*LESS......All of them grin grin grin

This statement is an insult to your personality if you're the owner of that car, you're far beyond this reply.... sister

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Oscarhakx: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let get our priorities right, let be truthful to ourselves, let's be realistic... Biko, is it love she will eat in the nonsense relationship? undecided undecided.

God Abeg o undecided
so the purpose of her been in a relationship is to deplete the man's resources like a fucking termite. You further buttressed the point of op~ you guys are fucking leeches! Since you all have refused to become the traditional woman(cook,summit,respect,good companions). Why should you want the traditional man(sole provider and protector)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Bakrabas: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Genuine Fact:
A broke man is as useless as the penis of a Reverend Father therefore he must be grateful and faithful to the woman that stayed with him till he's rich in order to avoid misfortune of being ungrateful when he tries to commit adultery.

There's a lesson in your signature but remember Adam and your Dad, are they part of the hatred you've for men?

If Yes, then you're such a wonderful factual women that's capable to be my teacher.

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Brandiebird: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2023
What shocks me as a woman is the shameless lecture she sent when she could’ve just moved on. It really pain her 😂

2 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Minjim: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided

Is relationship marriage.

So being in a relationship means she should stop feeding herself with her money?

Even married women work and spend their money to take care of themselves

1 Like

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by RomanGreen: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided

Leech spotted. Relationship is not poverty alleviation programme, go and hustle like a normal human being and stop this stvpid sense of entitlement, you bring nothing to the table except your sagged and bottomless pvssy which ofcourse is readily available if the guy chooses to have sex outside. I hate broke, lazy and entitled women like you.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
before she entered that God forsaken relationship, she clearly stated she was doing great. So, you as a guy should know what you're getting yourself into before you enter a relationship. undecided

She was even faithful in the nonsense relationship, if I were to be the one uhmmm..
entitlement mentality
Na y una dey Sabi dīe like fowl.. go and cheat and carry HIV. reprobate minds

2 Likes

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Thechamp11: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Qatar2022:

Get a job and fend for yourself
what stops her from doing great after the relationship or is the guy collecting her salary and that is if she's even receiving one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by tuclap(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o undecided

And what's wrong with her hands? She can go and hustle too
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Daniel7543:
Ok is too long, just reply with k

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your eyerinse dey dia cool
Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by Autobot05: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2023
Stop dating poor girls or you bear the consequences.. don't disturb us here again sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? / 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations / She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.