Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested (34293 Views)

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Wunato Esther Chuwang's Death: Bauchi Poly Student Murdered On Her Way To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by mu2sa2: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Now, the suspect would make a clean breast of their heinous act, but the case will go on and on in court. The defence lawyers will use every tactics to delay or even derail the case.
God dey o!
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by dallasi: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Novarisammy2:
How did the suspect managed to escape from custody at the first instance ?
Let justice be served

NIgerian Police a joker
Murder suspect escape from custody ?
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Earthstorms(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2023
superlanny:
This is pleasing news, I hope the family gets justice for the gruesome termination and murders.

There's too much evil in the world, be careful of your dealings and always watch your back.

How does someone who is dead get justice?
Will the dead family came back alive?

And how does one watch his back, when the killer is his own family driver?

Nigeria and Nigerians is just frustrating. How do you protect yourself from people in your inner circle, driver, cooks, cleaners, gatemen? These low skill, low wage domestic workers know a lot about us and connive with others to harm us.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by juman(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Their driver!!!
What a wicked word.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Lifestone(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2023
superlanny:
This is pleasing news, I hope the family gets justice for the gruesome termination and murders.

There's too much evil in the world, be careful of your dealings and always watch your back.
Which dealings his driver is a co-plotter. When your drive intends to kill you only God can deliver you

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by superlanny(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2023
They should have extended family members and other loved ones who will seek justice for them.
We can never be too careful, but being aware or taking measures to protect ourselves can be the difference between life or death.
Earthstorms:

How does someone who is dead get justice?
Will the dead family came back alive?

And how does one watch his back, when the killer is his own family driver?

Nigeria and Nigerians is just frustrating. How do you protect yourself from people in your inner circle, driver, cooks, cleaners, gatemen? These low skill, low wage domestic workers know a lot about us and connive with others to harm us.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Bluntemperor: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2023
superlanny:

A very pleasing news, indeed!
God bless our Policemen, especially the good men and women amongst them!
The truth is that ,when the Nigerian Police are well motivated,they always rise to the occasion and in this particular news, it's a clarion call and a big applause to them!
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by dafeoroyo: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2023
I knew there will be an internal suspect,that was how a mobile police nickname Obama planned and executed an armed robbery operation at a bank in Akowonjo where he was serving,his gang member killed an internal.security guy also working there, coincidentally,it was the day this internal security son naming ceremony...
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Exceed15: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2023
I feel elated with this news. May they die with excruciating pain.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by olisaEze(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2023
A whole family wiped out including the heir, leaving an adopted son alive with minor injuries and the driver who not so surprisingly has escaped from custody. Who is the prime suspect in the police custody na?? There’s nothing I’d like more than for justice to be served, but it had better be on the right people! It’d be beyond wicked for any officer involved in this case to pervert justice for financial gain when a whole family tree has just been uprooted! undecided
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by funshint(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Thank God!
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Strikethem: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2023
They should show us their faces.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by ferry1: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2023
Why not collect money from them as a way of kidnapping them rather than ending their lives in such manner? People are extremely wicked
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by ajepako(f): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Innocent till proven guilty

Bros, In this case

Guilty till proven innocent

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Whenever I hear people say that women are more wicked than men , I go just laugh.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by oluplus(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

https://dailytrust.com/killers-of-ogun-couple-son-murdered-on-new-year-day-arrested/

Adekanbi, who is said to the driver of the couple, later escaped from police custody and was declared wanted by the police.

Not again, Olopaaaa.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Boldkrammy: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
There is more to the killing of that couple and their son. The suspects must have other accomplices. This is not an ordinary murder. All cans must be opened! Some bigger suspects, enemies of family progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Benrosaria(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
please Nigeria should stop doing writing acting or anything that deals with news. Felix escaped meaning he can swim so how old is he. adekanbi was caught and identified as one of the killer and driver of the family. so he has been a nobody working for the family.

is this how we want to be running our lives here in this country.

can't we stop allowing money fool us and say no to money and education. cause Nigerians don't seem to be learned with money around them
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Lamanii22(f): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
superlanny:

as in eh… the heart of man is truly wicked… I’m happy with this news…

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by campbelljosh(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
That adopted son that survived question him very well. I mean VERY WELL!
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by dclak112: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
No bi lie
Dshocker Post=120780003:
The value of human life is less than N1,000 in Nigeria, no joke.

With N900, there are people that can kill or take someone's life.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Yadid(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
The driver escaped from police custody? I smell a lie.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by delpee(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
campbelljosh:

The driver didn't mention him in his confession as posted online.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by delpee(f): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thank you Lord.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by delpee(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
campbelljosh:

The driver didn't say the adopted son was involved. The issue was about him requesting for a pay rise and a motorbike which his boss refused according to him. Details are in the newspapers.
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by chysam: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dshocker:
The value of human life is less than N1,000 in Nigeria, no joke.

With N900, there are people that can kill or take someone's life.

For a plate of eba sef
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Meanwhile, some senseless people on nairaland were sure that it was a business deal gone wrong. They even said that the victims got greedy and were dealt with grin grin grin
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
campbelljosh:

Mumu. Wasn't the adopted son who survived that gave the police information?
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by honniemail(f): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=campbelljosh post=120792012]That adopted son that survived question him very well. I mean VERY WELL!

I followed the story when it happened, The driver was among those that drove the son and the boy living with them, tied their hands and threw them into the river. Luckily for Felixthw boy staying with them he was able to get none of his hands out of the rope and swam out and immediately beckoned on fishermen around d to help him look for his brother but u fortunately they couldn't find him until he floated on the water.

It was at the station they went to the church where the burial of the couple was going on the boy saw the driver and pointed him to the police that he was among those that perpetuated the evil act
Re: Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested by Scarcity234: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2023
superlanny:

Good, but Tinubu should be blamed for this since Obi is blamed for every ill that happens in the east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikenna Ukachi: Imo State CP Declares Inspector Wanted For Killing 25-year Old / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) / Dismissed Soldier Terrorizing Ebute Meta, Nabbed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.