Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Maize And Sorghum Grain Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maize And Sorghum Grain Farming (949 Views)

Large Supply Of Maize And Beans / 70-yr-old Farmer Makes N2m Annually From Maize Farming / Planting Of Maize And Cassava In Earnest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maize And Sorghum Grain Farming by 24volts: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2011
Guys it is time to join this hiding and viable farming venture, in Nigeria we have so much neglected farming especially from the youth folks ,
I can tell you with experience that if you venture into maize and sorghum farming, by the time you harvest your crop, I promise you that no Bank manager or the so called Jumbo paid legislator will earn more than you.

Don't worry about the marketing, we have About 10 major buyers in this country that we supply, and we cannot meet their demand. and some buyers in Kenya, Ghana, Cameroon etc

you don't need to have acres of land , you don't need to own your own tractors

Please note that it is not a peasant farming, but rather a mechanized one.

Contact graindevelopers@yahoo.com for details

(1) (Reply)

The Looming Danger In The New Pension System (I) / Pls, Anybody With A Crediable Site Where One Could Purchase Recarge Card Online / Lagos Assembly Chides MTN Over Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.