Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,024 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos (34583 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Believeintruth: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
femisplash:

Nigeria could be divided along artificial lines but Yoruba are not, same way Hausa and Fulani in Niger and Cameroon are one with their Nigerians counterpart. As long as you can't use religion to divide Yoruba, state of origin cannot divide us. That's why an Aregbesola can be a commissioner in Lagos and still become a Governor in Osun. I know indigenes of Ondo, Ilorin become house of state Assembly member in Ogun state. Not every tribe would divide themselves into first class, second class and third class like ibos do to themselves. ibos are still very far behind civilization.

You are a character they are far behind in civilisation but are the foremost industrialists that make wealth worth enterprise and not by government patronage. Bros you are a very stupid idiot that lacks sense. Oga go back to your state and stop forming fake Yoruba unity. See we do not pretend. You guy run an oppressive system that is why the elites keep you as thugs to use for election violence.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by amuwo1980: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
No true Benin would dispute that bini is from the Yoruba word ibinu. Oranmiyan an ife prince gave them that name because they were always angry and tough. He left the throne for his son Eweka, another Yoruba name meaning Owo mi ka or in English, I Am Capable.

Those who removed history from Nigerian schools did you indomie people a disservice. grin
Typical afon lying machine , see how he is spreading myths and lies effortlessly, haba what’s wrong with these ppl , the world need to stop them , just like the Nazis
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by AkumTemi: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
iSense247:
2023: Atiku, Tinubu’s camp trade tackle over Peter Obi’s massive rally in Lagos
By Seun Opejobi
https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/11/2023-atiku-tinubus-camp-trade-tackle-over-peter-obis-massive-rally-in-lagos/?amp=1

Peter Obi campaigned in Bornu, OBIdients were not attacked by Boko Haram or ISWAP

Peter Obi campaigned in Rivers, OBIdients were not attacked by MEND or Avengers

Peter Obi campaigned in Anambra, OBIdients were not attacked by UGM or ESN

Peter Obi campaigned in Lagos, OBIdients were attacked by Agbadorian thugs and militants

Imagine if the King of agberos and the godfather of Boko Haram occupy Aso Rock.

If you like, don't vote wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Believeintruth: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
No true Benin would dispute that bini is from the Yoruba word ibinu. Oranmiyan an ife prince gave them that name because they were always angry and tough. He left the throne for his son Eweka, another Yoruba name meaning Owo mi ka or in English, I Am Capable.

Those who removed history from Nigerian schools did you indomie people a disservice. grin

Another lie again bros stop all this revision of history even Bini customs are so different from the Yoruba of ile Ife. See stop all this if truly the Bini actually came from the Yoruba there would be similarities but there are not. Even the BIni ran a more sophisticated empire than the Yoruba. That is why the historians account to me reeks of falsehood. If you tell me the Itsekiri descended from Yoruba I would admit because the affinity and the similarities are there but Bini, Hell No
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by femisplash: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are a character they are far behind in civilisation but are the foremost industrialists that make wealth worth enterprise and not by government patronage. Bros you are a very stupid idiot that lacks sense. Oga go back to your state and stop forming fake Yoruba unity. See we do not pretend. You guy run an oppressive system that is why the elites keep you as thugs to use for election violence.
Ibos are not industrialists, they are traders, your 2by2 is just an escape from poverty from your region. Ogun state has the highest number of industries in Nigeria - fact. Yoruba dominate corporate industries, ICT, Banking, Entertainment , Education - region with the highest number of tertiary institutions.
A Yoruba in Togo has equal rights in Lagos than an Okoro who came to Lagos in nylon bag and slippers. so, shut the fuçk and go back to your UGM region.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by lordkush: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Can't you see how the man is being lifted above all the obstacles in his paths? grin
Buhari wanted to stop him getting the APC ticket. He got it.

They brought naira redesign and fuel scarcity. It didn't stop him.

They said he was sick. He goes from state to state campaigning.

You better accept it. Only God can stop Tinubu and if He says Tinubu is your next president, what can you do? grin grin

I don't really want him also but Obi can never never never win, and Atiku is just not an option. You better clear your mind of hatred and embrace Tinubu. Manage am like that.
. Lol. You want the thief to win but only t
Youruba people want him. Nobody else. Obidatti went from. He doesn’t have structure to he can’t win. Maybe he won’t win Lagos. But the votes he will get there will be considerable,.

Leave sw, Come ss. Wike can’t even dare declare for the thief, he knows rivers people will just toast him. All political parties including Apc in rivers are with obi. Edo, delta, etc. how many votes do you think that kleptomaniac will get ? He should keep waiting for Buhari 12 million votes. And I’m sure he will see what will happen😂, elrufai that came out to be talking, hasn’t he tucked his tail now ? Yeye dey smell
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Obaaderemi2: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

Another lie again bros stop all this revision of history even Bini customs are so different from the Yoruba of ile Ife. See stop all this if truly the Bini actually came from the Yoruba there would be similarities but there are not. Even the BIni ran a more sophisticated empire than the Yoruba. That is why the historians account to me reeks of falsehood. If you tell me the Itsekiri descended from Yoruba I would admit because the affinity and the similarities are there but Bini, Hell No
No, you are wrong. There are a lot of similarities. Olokun is a Yoruba goddess which the binis adopted. Olokun means god of the sea in English. Now, in the palace at Ife there's a sacred spot where the heads of bini Kings are sent to be buried. It's called Orun Oba Ado. grin Again an ife sculptor was sent to bini to teach them bronze art. The binis were good students. They made bronze sculptures Even better than their Ife Masters. I respect the fact that they recorded their palace history with bronze art unparalleled anywhere in the world. Ife bronze art seemed to fizzle out after the Ife Bronze Head, a serious masterpiece.

Look, you are conversing with a proper Ife prince. There's nothing you can tell me about bini Ife relationship. Check my moniker, Oba Aderemi.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by JealousCobra(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:
In 2014 and 2015, before the Presidential Election a lot of Igbos said Buhari will never become the President, Buhari won not just once but twice, in fact, q lot of Buhari haters who called him Al Jibril from Sudan are now thanking him for trying to stop vote buying in the 2023 Presidential Election.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become your President

Obi won't have up to 5,000 votes in Lagos

Go and mark it down

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

I'm not mocking nature but this ancestor should go and rest

I hate rubbish..

Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by deavicky(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y

At least, 2,000,000 votes don sure for Asiwaju in Lagos

Atiku and feather weight politicians like Peter Obi, Kola Abiola etc go share 200,000 votes among themselves
you say that again in 14 days time.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Obaaderemi2: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2023
deavicky:
you say that again in 24 days time.
14 days time. grin
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by deavicky(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
14 days time. grin
correct 14 days time.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by delpee(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tribalism originated in Southwest Nigeria. All APC Southwest have done from day one is trying to shift the presidential election to tribe, tribe and tribe.

One proverb in Igboland says "travellers get no enemy"

You see those who never try to understand their neighbours are highly tribalistic to the core.

The nation's history and human relationships across board says otherwise.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Ruluck: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Just dey play. How many votes can you guarantee obi from you side. I repeat for my side Apc house assembly members , local government chairman and Apc supporters are really working and toasting people about their candidates. Those people are not on Nairaland they don't even have android phone to stay online but their PVC is clean i say clean....
May who nah just online. Maybe nah online dem go vote i never know oooo
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Abdulqareem: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2023
iSense:
What does Onanuga (a migrant from a village in Ekiti) meant by "in our city"? Did he created or built Lagos from scratch? Why are Tinubu's surpporters claiming to own Lagos, a city that was already developed before they migrated there in?
AT LEAST HE'S NOT FROM ONITSHA. EVERY INCH OF YORUBA SOIL BELONGS TO EVERY YORUBA. JUST AS YIIBOS WOULD EVEN KILL THEIR FELLOW KINS MEN OVER AN INCH OF LAND AND WOULD NOT EVEN ALLOW ANYBODY BUY LAND IN THEIR PLACE. YIIBOS WOULD NOT EVEN SELL LAND TO MUSLIMS TO BUILD MOSQUE BUT THEY LOVE GOING TO OTHER PEOPLE'S STATE TO BUY LAND AND MESS THE WHOLE PLACE WITH CHURCHES. SO BAYO WAS RIGHT. THE BOTTOM LINE HERE IS THAT, IF EVERY TRIBE AND REGION DECIDE TO BE HOSTILE LIKE YIIBOS, NONE OF YOU WILL EVER CROSS RIVER NIGER. ALWAY PLAYING THE VICTIM
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by joefelin2345: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
iSense247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E Peter Obi there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
And yet, he can't invest his money & live in Anambra State rather ran to Lagos-the so called City of Agberos?
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Godwin4444: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
no problem

We will see who no get sense in 2 weeks time
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by OmegaAutos: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

Have other people lived in igbo land? What is the ratio to the total population. The non ogbos that live there have they ever been harassed by igbos? Have you heard a documented case if you have please supply the names of the people involved and the town where it happened. You guy just wake up and exhibit ignorance in HD when you have never spent a single day in the south east yet you come up and say thrash online with so much confidence.

I schooled in FUTO so I know what I'm saying
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by ogatboy(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Very rattled. After the next nationwide rally, they'll know that it's over. PO is coming
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Lacash: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2023
iSense247:
2023: Atiku, Tinubu’s camp trade tackle over Peter Obi’s massive rally in Lagos
By Seun Opejobi
https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/11/2023-atiku-tinubus-camp-trade-tackle-over-peter-obis-massive-rally-in-lagos/?amp=1
Pls don’t drag in religion to this MF😃
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tribalism originated in Southwest Nigeria. All APC Southwest have done from day one is trying to shift the presidential election to tribe, tribe and tribe.

You see those who never try to understand their neighbours are highly tribalistic to the core.
and alot of fffoolish Yoruba boys n girls are supportin Obi..dis is hw it wl end eithr Obi wins or lost..Igbo man wl nvr appreciate the Yorubas who supported him.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Just leave the zoo for us
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:

Atiku and feather weight politicians like Peter Obi, Kola Abiola etc go share 200,000 votes among themselves

Hahaha so na Lagos State him wan take win the election grin
Aside Lagos State and Yorubas who want to give the old man na my brother sympathy vote,the rest Southern Tribes are done with this APC calamity,if you think it's a lie cross ORE go ask people if they want to continue with this APC calamity and unimaginable hardship.
APC is already dead on the streets of Nija na their burial We wan do so.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Hotice085: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:
In 2014 and 2015, before the Presidential Election a lot of Igbos said Buhari will never become the President, Buhari won not just once but twice, in fact, q lot of Buhari haters who called him Al Jibril from Sudan are now thanking him for trying to stop vote buying in the 2023 Presidential Election.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become your President

Obi won't have up to 5,000 votes in Lagos

Go and mark it down

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Tinubu will win Lagos and that Drug dealer Tinubu won't get 1000votes in Anambra
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I agree perfectly with you.

Yorubas are the only tribalistic elements in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Gozac: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
iSense247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E Peter Obi there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
This pension that former governors collect is the height of wickedness and debauchery. The youths need to arise against all these thieves christened politicians. Enough of this wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by kelly72: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmnnn.

The only Yoruba man whose
first name is just bola. No prefix,
no suffix, just bola.

Hmnnn...
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:

Okpo mbechile
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Nchenches: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Guess why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi tagged politicians like Tinubu in Yoruba land as Area Boys politicians.

Tinubu will not become president after PMB. In the end, Tinubu has only succeeded in increasing inter tribal tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Parachoko: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

My rejoinder though not exactly accurate, doesn't change the fact that u are very stupid to state that Obi will get only 5000 votes in Lagos state where there re millions of igbos resident. I mean, did U even reason what U wanted to type before typing it?

Your children will curse U if they grow up to read the nonsense U typed online. Stop disgracing your lineage, except if being daft is a normal genetic feature in your lineage and family
Obi won't have 5000 votes in Lagos State

We no dey reward incompetent person for here
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Believeintruth: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
OmegaAutos:

I schooled in FUTO so I know what I'm saying

You are still lying through your teeth. You don't know what you are saying I also schooled in FUTO
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by OmegaAutos: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are still lying through your teeth. You don't know what you are saying I also schooled in FUTO

No need dragging with you since your bigotry is incurable
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by MyAmericandream(f): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Accept this reality hitting you wotowoto and safe yourself from having HBP on February 25

Hausa people go fuk am up. So stop all these nonsense…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work / Why We Withdrew Obiano's ADC - IGP / Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.