Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,370 members, 7,978,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:07 PM

Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos (34875 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Parachoko: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Hausa people go fuk am up. So stop all these nonsense…
Only Igbos will vote Obi
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by pacespot(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin grin
Wetin incoming president no go see inside election.

These days , we don't hear PODATTI does not have structure.
These days , we don't hear PODATTI is making things easy for emilokan.

Having seen all their gimmicks have woefully failed, they are going for physical battry and bodily harm.

Cry Today, tomorrow and forever, PODATTI is the incoming presidency of the federal republic of Nigeria

I tell you, we need to trend those attacks on Obidients rally goers much more on Twitter. There are multiple footages of people's cars being bashed with worth of millions of damages, including the physical injuries inflicted on them. Those footages can be helpful to prevent future attacks and to expose those PDAPC thugs to Nigerian voters for who they are.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Lightorder: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm doing well than your papa

But if e sure for your papa, make me and him meet

Your papa no get level abeg

Nah him need your useless advise, no b me.
Everyone is doing well on Nairaland. If you have not as I typed this now , achieved more than my papa when he was at your age , you will die struggling and sweating in the street like a stray dog that you are.

Mark it for the name of my papa you dragged into your stupidity
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Mamijoh(f): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Madrina:
At the end of the day, they don't care about we the masses. All they care about is power and money while average poor Nigerians do the fighting and the killing for them. I hope we get it right this time.

Divine help locate you IJN. It is well..
Amen and Amen
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Believeintruth: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
OmegaAutos:

No need dragging with you since your bigotry is incurable

Oga it is you that is rather bigoted. That you could actually go to the extent of lying about your school to prove a point.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by OmegaAutos: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga it is you that is rather bigoted. That you could actually go to the extent of lying about your school to prove a point.

Weyrey....what is there to lie about? Dunno why kids are allowed to use internet.

Where were you 2002/2003... I was at FST dept, stayed with Dr Dike at World bank estate before moving to hostel (pine villa) opposite Agu compound, ihiagwa along nekede road....

Respect elders and stop ranting like a rabid dog
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Believeintruth: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Weyrey....what is there to lie about? Dunno why kids are allowed to use internet.

Where were you 2002/2003... I was at FST dept, stayed with Dr Dike at World bank estate before moving to hostel (pine villa) opposite Agu compound, ihiagwa along nekede road....

Respect elders and stop ranting like a rabid dog

Shatap your mouth there you are a liar. Alhaji suleiman was a lab scientist in Polymer and Textile engineering and he owned houses in Owerri where so many Lecturers were his tenants. You just open your mouth and yap rubbish.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by OmegaAutos: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Believeintruth:

Shatap your mouth there you are a liar. Alhaji suleiman was a lab scientist in Polymer and Textile engineering and he owned houses in Owerri where so many Lecturers were his tenants. You just open your mouth and yap rubbish.

Who lets the dogs out... We are not even on same page, abeg stay off my mention,carry your weyrey go elsewhere
Re: Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos by Believeintruth: 5:56am On Feb 15, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Who lets the dogs out... We are not even on same page, abeg stay off my mention,carry your weyrey go elsewhere

Oga you are a liar. Next time get your facts right before you start dishing out white lies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.