Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,076 members, 7,946,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) (998 Views)

Women In Islam, Christianity And Judaism / ITS ALL YOUR Fault:traditionalist Blames Societal Crimes On Islam & Christianity / Story of Cain And Abel Another Myth from Islam Christianity and other religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by lepasharon(f): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2011
Islam-Moon worship

Christianity-Sun worship

Simplified!
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Sweetnecta: 4:24am On Sep 11, 2011
no worship of moon in islam, sharon.

yah know, lepasharon.

these shoes are made for walking.

these boots are made for walking.

before you know it, i'm gonna walk all over you.

some song, it is.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2011
lepasharon:

Islam-Moon worship

Christianity-Sun worship

Simplified!

so true.

but they do not worship the Gods in the right way and try to degrade them due to their monotheistic ways and fanatism. thats the reason why they suffer.

However, islam = fake form of Habbal worship. (Moon God)

christianity = fake form of Sol Invictus worship. (Sun God)
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2011
^^

Sorry , let me correct you , I think you meant to say :

However, islam = fake form of Habbal worship. (Moon God)

Catholicism = fake form of Sol Invictus worship. (Sun God)
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2011
hmm, well find that soon enough. Frosbel, u are a christian right on what day do you celebrate christmas, i.e. the birth of jesus
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2011
^^

Christmas

That Pagan festival, not for me.

A Pagan festival brought into the counterfeit faith by the one and only mother of all heresies, the catholic church.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2011
hehe i was just testing you. grin

so you dont celebrate christmas. you are christian. cool

christmas is actually the birth date of the Sun God Sol Invictus. prior to conversion. Emperor Constantine was a great devotee of Sol Invictus, so he replaced Sol's birthday with jesus' (after conversion).
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2011
^^

Sure, after conversion to Catholicism not Christianity.

He was never a Christian.

You see so many pagan traditions in the catholic church , all relics from the time of Rome.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Sweetnecta: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2011
mr pagan9ja finally found his brother inreligion.

carry on boys; two types of ignorance.

a man who fulfilled a test of his prophetic office to his people

by splitting the moon into 2 could not be worshiping the moon, i will say

you dont split what you worship.

this is the reason the jews were eager to split Jesus by the cross.

and the christians are mending him together.

humpty dumpty went on the wall.

humpty dumpty had a great fall.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2011
I guess you did not watch the documentary.

It will truly shock you , if you were to listen to even a 10 minute portion.

Jesus is LORD. Amen.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2011
jesus is just a man. how can you compare a man with God angry

have u seen jesus or any of his miracles how then can you make such false assumptions just because white man converted ur ancestors, you are blindly following his talk. angry
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Sweetnecta: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2011
sat on the wall.

The Lord is the One Jesus prostrated his face to.
Anything else is idolatry.

Is Jesus anything but a human messenger to his people, the banu Israil?

It does not befit Al Rahman to become human.

then denigrated as they did the Bibiical Jesus.

that itself disproves his prophetic office, because he had begged God for help and later blamed God.

I am having a discussion with a friend today about Christianity.

I intend to skew him, with his claim that Abraham was a jew. I will start from there until I reach his god; Jesus.

Jesus will deny the present day christian without any one left out. You all follow the liar Paul who was a killer from before.
I guess he now kills your spiritual souls by giving you false religion, making a mere mortal God.

then creating a holy ghost from an Angel because he is unseen, thereby eliminating the expected "That Prophet" from the thinking of the gullible.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
just lyk i always skew you sweetnecta, eh?? grin grin
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2011
The Lord is the One Jesus prostrated his face to.

Jesus prostrated his face to who

Anything else is idolatry.

I will tell you what idolatry is, it is bowing down before a false deity ALLAH and his three daughters.

Al-'Uzza, al-Lat and Manah, the three daughters of Allah, had their sanctuaries in the land which later became the cradle of Islam. In a weak moment the monotheistic Muhammad was tempted to recognize these powerful deities of Makkah and al-Madinah and make a compromise in their favour, but afterwards he retracted and the revelation is said to have received the form now found in surah 53:19-20. Later theologians explained the case according to the principle of nasikh and mansukh, abrogating and abrogated verses, by means of which God revokes and alters the announcements of His will; this results in the cancellation of a verse and the substitution of another for it (Koran 2 :100). (History Of The Arabs, Philip K. Hitti, 1937, p 96-101)

Also bowing before a black stone is pagan.

Islam’s meteorite that they circle at the Kaba is like the Meteorite of Acts 19:23-36, six hundred years earlier. It seems pagans would think the meteor was a god and start worshipping it.

"But when they recognized that he was a Jew, a single outcry arose from them all as they shouted for about two hours, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!" After quieting the crowd, the town clerk said, "Men of Ephesus, what man is there after all who does not know that the city of the Ephesians is guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of the image which fell down from heaven? [ie. a meteor] "So, since these are undeniable facts, you ought to keep calm and to do nothing rash."
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by lepasharon(f): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
frosbel:

Jesus prostrated his face to who

I will tell you what idolatry is, it is bowing down before a false deity ALLAH and his three daughters.

Al-'Uzza, al-Lat and Manah, the three daughters of Allah, had their sanctuaries in the land which later became the cradle of Islam. In a weak moment the monotheistic Muhammad was tempted to recognize these powerful deities of Makkah and al-Madinah and make a compromise in their favour, but afterwards he retracted and the revelation is said to have received the form now found in surah 53:19-20. Later theologians explained the case according to the principle of nasikh and mansukh, abrogating and abrogated verses, by means of which God revokes and alters the announcements of His will; this results in the cancellation of a verse and the substitution of another for it (Koran 2 :100). (History Of The Arabs, Philip K. Hitti, 1937, p 96-101)

Also bowing before a black stone is pagan.

Islam’s meteorite that they circle at the Kaba is like the Meteorite of Acts 19:23-36, six hundred years earlier. It seems pagans would think the meteor was a god and start worshipping it.

"But when they recognized that he was a Jew, a single outcry arose from them all as they shouted for about two hours, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!" After quieting the crowd, the town clerk said, "Men of Ephesus, what man is there after all who does not know that the city of the Ephesians is guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of the image which fell down from heaven? [ie. a meteor] "So, since these are undeniable facts, you ought to keep calm and to do nothing rash."

Abi o! make una let these muslims know!

wat is the history of islam?
where does islam come from?
wat was pre-islamic arabia like?
wat is the ful name of Allah?

the arabs were the biggest idolaters ever!
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
the meteorites were revered because they were considered as special power rocks showered from the heavens by the Gods. the ancient people probably knew that such objects can change the course of history, for example, the great meteor, which probably wiped out all the dinosaurs. the fall of meteorites at a certain date was also useful to the Pagan diviners and priests, for astronomy, astrology, to predict the future, etc.

btw even Jehovah a.k.a Elohim was a Pagan God and consort of the divine Godess Ashera.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Sweetnecta: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Lepasharon; « #15 on: Today at 07:36:48 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: frosbel on Today at 03:13:02 PM
Jesus prostrated his face to who[/Quote]is this a question or a cut off statement, sharon? lets take it as a question. this question will make sense, if Jesus was not recorded as prostrating his face in the garden of gethsemane. was he just doing exercise, prostrating his face to himself or someone else? the person who asked 'prostrating his face to what?' needs to read his bible for the very first time. you too, lepasharon. unless you guys wanna be more ignorant, there is no reason denying that Jesus was prostrating his face in prayers, like previous prophets, in worship to Ellah, the God that the 'hanging' Jesus cried out to.

we in Islam say; why worship creation when he worshiped The Creator? The Creator is the One that you should be worshiping.

[Quote]I will tell you what idolatry is, it is bowing down before a false deity ALLAH and his three daughters.[/Quote]Jesus and me are both idolators because Ellah is Allah Who he cried to, worshiped in gethsemane, the Same i worship in salah. an one who is not as ignorant as nuclearboy in my advise of him not 'loving' Joagbaje will not be saying Muslim worships some daughters, considering that Allah reveal chapter 112 which killed false argument of offspring of any gender and the hadith about the victory of Makka where all the idols and their relics were destroyed or killed.

[Quote]Al-'Uzza, al-Lat and Manah, the three daughters of Allah, had their sanctuaries in the land which later became the cradle of Islam. In a weak moment the monotheistic Muhammad was tempted to recognize these powerful deities of Makkah and al-Madinah and make a compromise in their favour, but afterwards he retracted and the revelation is said to have received the form now found in surah 53:19-20.[/Quote]I remember reading the Bible where the jews said the hung Jesus was calling Elias, instead of Ellah the God of Jesus who he cried to. Imagine the people who were that close to the 'dying human god of the christians [and they do not consider themselves as idolators, when they are clearly worshiping the man Jesus]' hearing something completely different and foreign to what was actually said? This is the same here with the pagan arabs of Makka. They heard what they wanted to hear, which was different from the truth, because the following verse criticized their gods. This also reminded me of what happened as Muhammad [as] left his home for Madina. The idolators lined up in his path, confounded, blind unable to see him even so that he poured sand on their head as sign of their humiliation, reading Surah Ya Siiin up to verse 9 at least.

[Quote]Later theologians explained the case according to the principle of nasikh and mansukh, abrogating and abrogated verses, by means of which God revokes and alters the announcements of His will; this results in the cancellation of a verse and the substitution of another for it (Koran 2 :100). (History Of The Arabs, Philip K. Hitti, 1937, p 96-101)[/Quote]Mr. K. Hitti was an idol worshiper of Jesus. Or was he a muslim? Who do we expect the house fly to side with except the one with an open sore? Consumption of alcohol was finally prohibited. It does start from baby steps of even don't be under the influence when you are going to offer your prayers. Then it was completely prohibited. The verses that talked about it from the allowance, which means not even talking about any law in the 13 years of Makka to the complete prohibition are on the pages of the Quran. So is the not talking in Salah or when Quran is being recited.

why don't we have the same process in the Quran about the so called verses in Surah Najm; the star? it didn't happen, thats why and the enemies of Allah will make it up. Just like the jews made Elias up instead of Ellah.

[Quote]Also bowing before a black stone is pagan.[/Quote]never seen a muslim that ever bowed to black stone or the Ka'aba or masjid haraam. sisi sharon, shee o un gbo?

[Quote]Islam’s meteorite that they circle at the Kaba is like the Meteorite of Acts 19:23-36, six hundred years earlier. It seems pagans would think the meteor was a god and start worshipping it.[/Quote]The Children of Israel used to make Hajj to this place and circle it, until they stop because the arabs brought in idols. The muslims cleared out the idols and return the circling without the idols. I wonder if all the children of Israel were idolators then? Some screw balls always think with their elbows.

[Quote]"But when they recognized that he was a Jew, a single outcry arose from them all as they shouted for about two hours, "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!" After quieting the crowd, the town clerk said, "Men of Ephesus, what man is there after all who does not know that the city of the Ephesians is guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of the image which fell down from heaven? [ie. a meteor] "So, since these are undeniable facts, you ought to keep calm and to do nothing rash."[/Quote]how is this garbage related to Islam and Makka? I remember the golden calf. The children of israel called it yahweh. You may not know that was the name they called it. It was their god and the name of their God was Yahweh. So put 2 and 2 together, you will get 4. In your case put 1 and 1 and 1 together, you will get 3, instead of your saying it is still 1. Abraham and his sacrificed son built the Ka'aba and called mankind towards it. The bani israil answered along with the rest of the world and arabs.

Just because your soul didn't answer does not make the answering wrong. I wish you investigate the Jews making hajj before the idols were introduced. You will see how wrong you are. Sisi lepasharon, are you following me? Infaa mi?

[Quote]Abi o! make una let these muslims know!

wat is the history of islam?
where does islam come from?
wat was pre-islamic arabia like?
wat is the ful name of Allah?

the arabs were the biggest idolaters ever![/Quote]Were was the operating word in the were the biggest idolaters ever. That was then. The new dawn is that islam of Muhammad entered arabia and cleaned their hearts. Sis, join me in the clean heart club. The 4 questions you asked are homework for you. I don't wanna make them into quiz. Study hard and give me good answers, otherwise i will correct you. We are the followers of the another comforter. His religion will overcome all religions.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by Sweetnecta: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
[Quote]« #16 on: Today at 09:11:16 PM »

the mteorites were revered because they were considered as special power rocks showered from the heavens by the Gods. the ancient people probably knew that such objects can change the course of history, for example, the great meteor, which probably wiped out all the dinosaurs. the fall of meteorites at a certain date was also useful to the Pagan diviners and priests, for astronomy, astrology, to predict the future, etc.

btw even Jehovah a.k.a Elohim was a Pagan God and consort of the divine Godess Ashera.[/Quote]pagan man, i thought you have integrity to speak the truth? I didn'y know that your gods have blocked that simple quality out of you. if you are not sincere in speech, you need to sacrifice yourself to your false gods. i am sure that is better.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
^how is my handwriting grin
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by italo: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2011
@Frosbel, hmm, So it's not Mary we worship any longer, it's d sun now,

Anyway let me tell you what idolatry is cos you clearly don't know: it is letting ANYTHING take the place of God in our lives. It has little to do with physically bowing down. If money is more important than God in ur life, then money is your idol; if its a statue, then dats ur idol, and if u enjoy condemning other ppl's beliefs and winning arguments, then that's your own form of idolatry.

Bear in mind that even demons know the one true God, But they don't love him.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
idols are just material representations of God. there is nothing wrong with that. everyone has their own version of seeing God. thats why the ancient Pagans created Idols.
Re: Islam& Christianity! ( 2 Hours Video ) by plappville(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
Interesting video, more souls are restoring from blindness, darkness and bondage.
The truth cannot be burry. Jesus is the lord Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Mfm Member Used Police To Stop Redeem Member Fellowship At Ikorodu / Christian Intolerance / For The Weary And Tired Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.