Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,566 members, 7,951,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. (997 Views)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid / Advice Needed Urgently Before I Deal With Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Makavelli001: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
A girl I dated last year, she came to my house once, we just gist, and play without bleeping. When she want to go I dash her 3k. She left. Since then she refuse to come and see me again. She start doing shakara, then I forget about her.

Suddenly she called me today that she is coming to my house. I was surprise. Then I told her to come. She came. After much taking we bleep, with a condition that I will give her money to register for jamb before 14th

I'm reluctant to give becos of what she shun me through out last year. Should I give her?
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Makavelli001: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Makavelli001:
A girl I dated last year, she came to my house once, we just gist, and play without bleeping. When she want to go I dash her 3k. She left. Since then she refuse to come and see me again. She start doing shakara, then I forget about her.

Suddenly she called me today that she is coming to my house. I was surprise. Then I told her to come. She came. After much talking we bleep, with a condition that I will give her money to register for jamb before 14th

I'm reluctant to give becos of what she did. she shun me through out last year. Should I give her?
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Makavelli001:

Suddenly she called me today that she is coming to my house. I was surprise. Then I told her to come. She came. After much taking we bleep, with a condition that I will give her money to register for jamb before 14th

I'm reluctant to give becos of what she shun me through out last year. Should I give her?

Hi DaddyCK, come answer this. 😊

3 Likes

Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Aklee4994(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Give her the money bruh...make something out of nothing of her Na jamb form not for wig

Modified: Follow her to the jamb center or call her to meet you there 🏃‍♀️

4 Likes

Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by thesicilian: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
You should change that name Makavelli to something more feminine

4 Likes

Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Makavelli001: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
thesicilian:

Why
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Makavelli001: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
thesicilian:

I shud forget abt what she did.?

What if she came just to get the money?
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nonexisting1: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
The agreement was that you would give her money for jamb after sex. That's a binding agreement so honor it brother. What she does with the money should not be your business. When next you fucck vaginarians, remember to keep your mouth shut. This is how I keep my mouth whenever I fucck.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nicepoker(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Proceeds from an ungodly deal. She will fail that exams don't give her. grin
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin
Na lashing dey hungry this op grin. Werey wey wan disfigure the small banny kpekus because of little help wey he render give her to the extent of expecting a knack from her angry

But unfortunately,she japa angry

Help the jambite and let us have our peace of mind abundantly abeg......

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Autobot05: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Makavelli001:

Repent from fornication and save your money
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by SPAMBOX7: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Is the money for jamb up to 20k? If yes give her like 30k so that the 10k will be for transport and feeding when she's going to register for jamb. Make sure it's Uber she use when going there. Do not let her trek if not she will jam one boy for road and he may snatch her away from you.. Be wise
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by Temiel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
You could bleep her despite She shunning you last year but you cannot give her jamb money cos she shunned you.

Please, tell us, are you sick?
Do you have health issues?
Are you just trying to play stupid or you are plain stupid

You could bleep her without considering that she shunned you but you can't give her jamb money.

Come, who did you ask before bleeping her??

Now you're looking for advice.
Re: I Need Answers Urgently Before I Do Something Stupid. by imagrg(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2023
I beg you in Jesus Name, give her oh. After all she spread her legs yakata for you because she values education more than her morals.

Biko, give am 15k sef.
Makavelli001:

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Scammed Me 3k / Please What Should I Do? / Lesser Of Two Evil. I Am Living My Wife Nobody Can Beg Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.