Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:31 AM

GIST: Nigerian man chased his mother from his home after 2days is trending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIST: Nigerian man chased his mother from his home after 2days is trending (429 Views)

My Husband Has Banned My Mother From Visiting Us-please Advise / Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go / I Met Her Online After 2days She’s Talking About Getting Married To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GIST: Nigerian man chased his mother from his home after 2days is trending by GistainmentHub(f): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2023
The story of a Nigerian man that chased his mother from his home after 2 days has gone viral.

He revealed he returned home to discover his mother has laid hands on his newlywed wife without a feeling of remorse.

According to a source, he and his mother no longer talk, he's at peace with his wife and the mother has decided she won't forgive him.

This infuriated her son who could no longer hold himself back from sending his mother away from the house.

Dexterouz11 who shared the story via Twitter said:

"My guy said his mother visited his new wife at their home for the first time and he sent her packing in just 2 days. She had a fight with his wife and slapped the girl. My guy came back and asked about the situation and found out his mother was at fault.
How would you handle such a delicate situation?

Re: GIST: Nigerian man chased his mother from his home after 2days is trending by tommy589(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Sheybi na visit mama come visit

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True Love ❤️ ❤️ ??? / Shouts To The Sex Workers Standing On The Streetz… Owning Up To Their Profession / We Love Each Other But Can’t Live Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.