Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,313 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) (858 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) by TheGistDay: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Actress Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Kazim Adeoti, are currently on baecation in Maldives Island.

She shared some videos of them together on the Island.

Watch below.

https://thegistday.com/2023/02/13/actress-mercy-aigbe-and-husband-kazim-adeoti-baecation-in-maldives-photos-video/

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) by DynamicWriter: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2023
In everything you do in this life, try to get money 💵.

More than average 9-5 employees can't afford baecation in the Maldives.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer ✏️, 🙏 kindly check my signature for contact details.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) by Pay4u: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) by Zonefree(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2023
Mercy is one of nollywood's luckiest ENPs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) by Isabi4lov: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Money good o cheesy
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
I’m still not impressed

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband, Kazim Adeoti, Baecation In Maldives (videos) by NOTORIOUS100(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Merch:
I’m still not impressed
Merch, I don't understand you, why calling me a fraudster?

I disbursedthe funds to the first people that quote a post I dropped.

But you tagging me a fraudster I know understand.

(1) (Reply)

“actor Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son” Full Gist / “this Is Mockery To Christianity” — Asake Under Fire Over ‘only Me’ Video / Moment Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Boat Capsized that lead to his death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.