Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,335 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Over Protective Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over Protective Father (344 Views)

Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) / My Case With Overly Protective Parents. / Over Protective Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Protective Father by chudez0147(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Good morning nairalanders. I trust we all had a wonderful weekend.
Let me share with us what happened last week Friday.

Some father over protect their children.
I was in a garden where I met a man seated and shortly two other teenagers joined him in the same garden, a boy and a female
When the teenagers left, I approached the man who should be around 50years old.

Me : good morning sir. Please those teens are they your children or siblings

The man : why do you ask ?

Me: I like the girl . She is beautiful.

The man : my daughter? I'll call for your arrest right now. And I mean it.

Me : ah! What for ? I only asked a harmless question.

The man : she is just 13, and about to go to school. If anything happen to her.
He brought out his phone and was trying to call for my arrest

Me: hmmm! You just told me she is 13 , if I had insisted that I like her after that then I think you have the right to call for my arrest.

He then walked to my colleague to report me. And they told him there's nothing wrong with what I did.. I only asked a question.

The man: oh! You are all the same . Am a pastor, I just finished 40days fasting , I could have just cursed you the moment you turn after asking me the question.

Me: you are a pastor and you just finished 40days fasting. Why don't you use it to bless people instead of cursing..?

Was I wrong to have asked a harmless question?? People dey sha! .
Re: Over Protective Father by chudez0147(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Muhammed Yakubu, the Kano State Commissioner of Police, has reacted after viral videos showed children voting during the election in Kano State.

An Arise TV host asked Yakubu about minors voting in Kano State.

Reacting, Yakubu said: "It is very difficult to determine by mere appearance who is a minor or not."

The police commissioner continued: "Most of the ones you are seeing, maybe their genetic... their growth rate might be impaired. So, I don't know. All those that you see voting, they're adults that have been approved by INEC and I cannot change it."
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/it-is-very-difficult-to-determine-by-mere-appearance-who-is-a-minor-or-not-kano-state-commissioner-of-police-reacts-to-videos-of-children-voting-in-the-state.html

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Current Disruptive Issues / I Can't Continue Wallowing In Depression / To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.