Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

6 Reader Tips To Stay Happy In Tough Times - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Reader Tips To Stay Happy In Tough Times (712 Views)

Marketing In Tough Economic Times: Email As A Vital Tool / Managing Personal Finance In Tough Times / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reader Tips To Stay Happy In Tough Times by antokay(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2011
Yet the state of our economy is depressing.yes job losses are stressful and painful.It is much harder to survive when money is exceptionally tight.What are your tips in coping in tough times?your answer is creative, practical and consistently encouraging--i have gotta tell you,cheered me up.

I’ve compiled as many of your responses as space would allow into 10 overarching “coping themes.” I hope you’ll find these tips to be as helpful and as fun to read as I did.
1. Remain optimistic. Tough times call for stamina and endurance. Several of you wrote in with tips for staying upbeat and confident:
• “Here is the secret for staying optimistic and hopeful when you are unemployed. Every day, accomplish five things: one thing for your job search, one thing for your community, one thing for your family, one thing to improve your home and one thing for your own spirit. You are needed and important, and by setting this goal daily, you will keep me forward.” -Joan, Rochester, Minn. Read more,

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Heavy Says Not Building Nigerian Shipyard: What A Debacle! / No Ban On Okada: Fg. / What You Should Know About Charcoal Biz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.