Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market (32218 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Sunnyski: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=saphiere post=120883498]I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes it is. Let women also try.
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.

Queen Esther wasn't a runs girl neither an Olosho or shaku shaku girl.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lionnation: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:
All I'm seeing are just flatheadness
and so what
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by OdefaGirl(f): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:

Receive some love pained Mofo

He sure needs it bro, the guy don see shege for this life aswear 🤣. If you think it's easy to be brainless and heartless....... join that their wicked party 😂
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:
Which markets are the 'Yoruba dominated' markets in Lagos? Since I'm now hearing that most markets in Lagos are Igbo dominated.

Let the BAT test his popularity like this in a 'Yoruba market'. With the car he is riding in getting this immersed in the ORGANIC crowd (if there'll be an organic crowd like this). I want to check something. I don't want to hear that the shops were forcefully locked and that uniformed APC hirelings were imported to fill spaces and put up appearances.
They are noise , tribal and hatred dominated.

loud mouthed LAZY things
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lionnation: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Segzy19:
Without Yoruba and Yorubaland you guys can't prosper.... Shame

without Nigeria and Nigerian land youroba would not have seen food chop
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lightorder:
They are noise , tribal and hatred dominated.

loud mouthed LAZY things
Because to the foolish ipobians residing & working in Lagos State, Peter Obi of Anambra State, will do more for them as President than Bola Tinubu of Lagos State?

The stupidity of this clowns is unprecedented.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by BabaO2: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
bobobenz:
THIS IS MASSIVE... PETER OBI WILL WIN LAGOS ... THE MAN IS LOVED
How?
Everybody both buyer and sellers were there in the market, it has nothing to do with his political acceptance. He is not a wise politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lionnation:
without Nigeria and Nigerian land youroba would not have seen food chop
That is the reason no Igbo person is seeing President till earliest 2035, by then hopefully you peeps would have been better oriented.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:

The whole thing is corn-fusing.

Today they will say Tinubu owns Lagos, Tomorrow they will say Igbos own all the markets in Lagos. I am very tired of these Tinubu Supporters
but you know those who own what ?
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lionnation: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
That is the reason no Igbo person is seeing President till earliest 2035, by then hopefully you peeps would have been oriented better.
urchinated urchin, don't die yet wait till 25th
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes it is. Let women also try.
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.
And your little brain did not tell you that the finance office is an appointed position not elected position as such the person there would be working under someone who appointed her there.
I see!

oga women. Power is taken and not given. Women will rule the world folding hands and talking chochocho
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lionnation:
urchinated urchin, don't die yet wait till 25th
Die because of election? Even if Peter Obi wins the election, nothing in your life will change, even if your village person becomes President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, nothing in your miserable life will change. Oblivious Mumu.

1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bobbiee:
I'm still waiting for the Yoruba dominated markets in Lagos
Oga , you go wait long o.
Na dominated motor park you go see o
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Walai:
Who is Peter OBI abeg?
I no just understand this man political style.
I will predict one, the man go do 200
son of nobody asking questions.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lightorder:
Oga , you go wait long o.
Na dominated motor park you go see o
When na igbo people they do the trading? Very ungrateful lot, person they feed you, they accommodate you, you think say you better pass the person?

Typical Ipobian trait.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lionnation: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
Die because of election? Even if Peter Obi wins the election, nothing in your life will change, even if your village person becomes President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, nothing in your miserable life will change. Oblivious Mumu.
ok but will anything change if Tinubu wins
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Mrchix: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who post dah tin here
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Segzy19: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol! South East get natural gas ke?
Ok! Let's wait till 25th when Obi will lose...

I keep quiet for you

Biggeststar01:

😂😂 Are you serious?

And you that i own the land how have you prospered, go to the poorest areas in Lagos.

they are all dominated by the so called owners of Lagos, the Yorubas.

Then go to the wealthiest places,they are dominated by the Igbos.

Igbos prosper anywhere, the reason behind the underdevelopment of south east is that the government wants to keep Igbos poor so that we will think we cannot survive without Nigeria. All south east states receive low allocation despite the fact that we contribute huge resources to the government, especially with our natural gas.

They are making a big mistake, Because when Nigeria divides we will use our gas and the oil we have from our brothers who accept us from Niger Delta to build our Igbo country and people like you will find refuge in Biafra republic.

I don't normally brag, but you have to understand that this country is unstable and we will soon go our separate ways, until then PO for president!!!

If e pain you after election go finger your self undecided
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
When na igbo people they do the trading? Very ungrateful lot, person they feed you, they accommodate you, you think say you better pass the person?

Typical Ipobian trait.
Thunder fire you . Feed who ? How much do you have to feed igbos. Lagos is Nigeria and they have every right to live anywhere they like . If you like. , relocate to Enugu, no one has the right to evict you . Shutup, lazy loser
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
Because to the foolish ipobians residing & working in Lagos State, Peter Obi of Anambra State, will do more for them as President than Bola Tinubu of Lagos State?

The stupidity of this clowns is unprecedented.
whose son are you ?
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Gandrova: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
25 is just around the corner, after election it would be Biafra agitation again grin
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lionnation:
ok but will anything change if Tinubu wins
100x better than that opportunist Judas that has nothing to offer, Useless Apga Betrayer/Pdp Runaway.

Foolish self righteous Hypocrite, he is in Lagos State campaigning, where is the Lagos State LP governorship or senatorship candidates, why are they not campaigning with Peter Obi in Lagos State?
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by wasuka14(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
HE Peter Obi concluded his road show at Ladipo market.

He successfully reignited the dimming power of the people-led Obidient movement in Lagos.

The streets of Lagos honored their incoming president, today!

See life, the people Peter obi used his impoverished tenor as Govnor pursued away from anambra, now acting like he is there saviors. Forgetting Lagos and favorable system that enable them operate business easily. And become somebody. God won't forget the ungreatful.
Tinubu is our next President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lightorder:
whose son are you ?
Answer the question Mumu, Because to the foolish ipobians residing & working in Lagos State, Peter Obi of Anambra State, will do more for them as President than Bola Tinubu of Lagos State?
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
wasuka14:

See life, the people Peter obi used his impoverished tenor as Govnor pursued away from anambra, now acting like he is there saviors. Forgetting Lagos and favorable system that enable them operate business easily. And become somebody. God won't forget the ungreatful.
Tinubu is our next President!
Are you minding that confused Ipobian crimecity?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Drsmartphilips: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
why won't igbos troop out to see their son,he is losing for sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Lightorder: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
Answer the question Mumu, Because to the foolish ipobians residing & working in Lagos State, Peter Obi of Anambra State, will do more for them as President than Bola Tinubu of Lagos State?
WHOSE SON ARE YOU?

You are not proud of your father ?

Whose son are you ?
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Stanleynf: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Amayabor1:
As much as i want Peter Obi to win this election, let's be truthful to ourselves; Obi can't win this 2023 Nigeria presidential election.. He can not! It is better we put hands together to vote in Atiku than allow Tinubu win.
Who do you want to mislead, "retrieve that As much as I want Peter Obi to win statement" we obidient are smart. My PVC is ready to vote OBI

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by sapele914(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lightorder:
WHOSE SON ARE YOU?

You are not proud of your father?

Whose son are you ?
Ikenga Ndi Igbo

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Anakazo22: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
More

What a joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.