Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market (32218 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by BluntCrazeMan: 4:08am On Feb 14, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes it is. Let women also try.
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.
And your little brain did not tell you that the finance office is an appointed position not elected position as such the person there would be working under someone who appointed her there.
I see!

On a level playing ground, we don't talk gender.

If you can do it, go for it.
No matter your gender.

With these said.,,
I think the Nigerian Females still don't see Political Elective Positions as something they can do.
Especially the presidency
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Prayfortheworld: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2023
andrewgui:

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Pay on delivery via GIG LOGISTICS

Send a dm for more info >

No phone number
You didn't even create a thread so we can ask questions
Nawa
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by stigman(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Segzy19:
Go and join your people in India and Cambodia..

Making noise from your desolate village in the east.
Only God knows what keeps pursuing you people from your home states.

A Igbo man bought a building where my father rented but my father paid higher to the landlord and they returned his money to him.
He was embarrassed!

You guys will rest on the 25th...

Simply put that your father couldn't afford it.
I thought you own Lagos how come you are renting house you can't afford, you think Cambodia and India is for kids like you, just try and move around other states and stop hiding in your mother's kitchen.
Even if you put a dead man on the 25th igbos will still make money from you and your state
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by nairanaira12: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes it is. Let women also try.
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.
And your little brain did not tell you that the finance office is an appointed position not elected position as such the person there would be working under someone who appointed her there.
I see!

It isn't by gender. Some women can be more corrupt than men
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by hotwax: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2023
sapele914:
Die because of election? Even if Peter Obi wins the election, nothing in your life will change, even if your village person becomes President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, nothing in your miserable life will change. Oblivious Mumu.

yes but still not a drug lord or thief like ojuyobo
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Segzy19: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Thanks for your admonition. I agree with you.
It's people like Stigman that makes stupid comments and one has to put him/them in his place. We can always live in peace and respect...

saintkel:
pls don't take it that d Igbos don't value or respect our Yoruba brothers.....that's not true.....infact those who gathered at Obi rally in Lagos r more Yorubas than d Igbos .......let's not allow tribal sentiment make us throw away oneness n brotherliness*......God bless our Yoruba brothers n sisters....God bless d southwest .....God bless d Igbos n d d south east
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by NLPoliceWoman: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2023
RTR
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by stigman(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=Segzy19 post=120893864]Thanks for your admonition. I agree with you.
It's people like Stigman that makes stupid comments and one has to put him/them in his place. We can always live in peace and respect...

[/quote

You are a fool now you want to live in peace and respect when you are not respecting the Igbo in Lagos
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Segzy19: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Are the Igbos respectful in Lagos?
Oponu

[quote author=stigman post=120896284][/quote]
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Billygee2u: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2023
hedonido:
Which markets are the 'Yoruba dominated' markets in Lagos? Since I'm now hearing that most markets in Lagos are Igbo dominated.

Let the BAT test his popularity like this in a 'Yoruba market'. With the car he is riding in getting this immersed in the ORGANIC crowd (if there'll be an organic crowd like this). I want to check something. I don't want to hear that the shops were forcefully locked and that uniformed APC hirelings were imported to fill spaces and put up appearances.
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Billygee2u: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2023
toneroforever:
Urchins, this is Tinubu's supposed home state.
Is he dragging it with Obi or what 'cause I don't quite understand.
Well Tinubu,Seyi & Oba should continue to play.... after all the Balablu crew has switched from politics to comedy & entertainment.
Lagos is not his home State, he's from Iragbiji
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by stigman(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2023
Segzy19:
Are the Igbos respectful in Lagos?
Oponu

Ozuo get a life, Igbos didn't make you poor
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Billygee2u: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Dear Peter Obi, have mercy

The neck pressing is too much already
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Billygee2u: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Digitron:
No wonder everybody in APC is against PO.

I don't blame them. If I am am APC member, I will be worried too.

How can a party that was resurrected 8 months ago be this strong.

Vote PO for president.

Don't reward failure, Reject APC
Don't reinforce failure
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Wildkat02: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2 kii u dia 😂 Ozuo

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by davidl7: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
And they say he no get structure oooh.

But he get human beings wey get common sense , wey get thumbs, wey they dey take vote ooh! grin
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Biggeststar01: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Lol! South East get natural gas ke?
Ok! Let's wait till 25th when Obi will lose...

I keep quiet for you

Yes you saw that right... South East has natural gas....ntoorrr tongue
Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by onidal: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
God can't disappoint us this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General / Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) / Buhari Received Obasanjo’s Kiss Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.