Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,491 members, 7,947,960 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists (2302 Views)

Firstbank Now Steal By Trick And CBN Is Keeping Quiet / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Is Yahoo-yahoo An Evidence Of Social Decadence Or Personal Immorality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 6:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Chidibe212:

What makes you different?

If YOU have bank account,nin,pvc, encourage people living in caved settlement of 12th/18th century that we are now in 21th century and they should go and get bank account,nin,pvc ,new naira note,etc

Let's stop "defending" repression or retrogression

We Move.... FORWARD not BACKWARD

Thanks
I DO NOT HAVE AND THAT IS BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE MONEY . YOU ARE A LIAR IF YOU SAY IT DOES NOT REQUIRE MONEY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Use Tramadol, Soft Drinks To Kill Victims - Police / My School Mother Introduced Me Into Lesbianism, Anambra Woman Confesses (VIDEO) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Crushed To Death As He Tries Stopping A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.