Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists (2190 Views)

Firstbank Now Steal By Trick And CBN Is Keeping Quiet / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Is Yahoo-yahoo An Evidence Of Social Decadence Or Personal Immorality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2023
They say people with no bank account,nin,pvc ,new naira note,etc have to depend fully on what really to survive? These things are too hard to get but agents of wickedness cannot agree. They wish those suffering, death and still condemn them after. If an agent of mass agony like cbn exists,then no god can be true. The law or policy created by the bastard is also a bastard.
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Qatar2022: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2023
GOD exist in my life and in my family , thank you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Autobot05: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Lmao blaming God for our bad decisions and choices
Well my God is very alive

3 Likes

Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Autobot05:
Lmao blaming God for our bad decisions and choices
Well my God is very alive
blaming the non-existent is impossible
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Qatar2022:
GOD exist in my life and in my family , thank you
meaning?
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Qatar2022: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
meaning?
Go back and read what you post and i reject it because in every situation I still thank GOD

1 Like

Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Qatar2022:

Go back and read what you post and i reject it because in every situation I still thank GOD
ynur thanking god does not mean god is doing anything
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Autobot05: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
blaming the non-existent is impossible

Prove that he doesn't exist please
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by EKONGKING: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2023
The Christian god is a very impotent God.

This is the truth, if u feel otherwise argue with ur phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by lereinter(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Lolzzzzz
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Autobot05:

Prove that he doesn't exist please
cbn cashless policy and those supporting it
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by chucks185: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
the cashless issue has affected people negatively, though, the aim is to stop people like tinubu who have caused untold hardship in the country, due to their greediness.
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by gbengaeed(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
chucks185:
the cashless issue has affected people negatively, though, the aim is to stop people like tinubu who have caused untold hardship in the country, due to their greediness.

Please how has Tinubu cause untold hardship?
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by IamANigerianMan: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
They say people with no bank account,nin,pvc ,new naira note,etc have to depend fully on what really to survive? These things are too hard to get but agents of wickedness cannot agree. They wish those suffering, death and still condemn them after. If an agent of mass agony like cbn exists,then no god can be true. The law or policy created by the bastard is also a bastard.
Which kind of nonsense is this?
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Which kind of nonsense is this?
keep asking
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
chucks185:
it is a greater wickedness
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by jchioma: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Among the things you mentioned above, only bank account, nin and of course BVN stands out. And these things are not really hard to get, unless you live in a cave at the most remotest part of the world. It's not too late to get these things though. All you need is to step out of your cocoon and do the needful by visiting the nearest bank. Everything nor be devil work.

2 Likes

Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Rexymania(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
You don't have sense
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Parachoko: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
jchioma:
Among the things you mentioned above, only bank account, nin and of course BVN stands out. And these things are not really hard to get, unless you live in a cave at the most remotest part of the world. It's not too late to get these things though. All you need is to step out of your cocoon and do the needful by visiting the nearest bank. Everything nor be devil work.
More than 40 million Nigerians no get bank account
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by jchioma: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Parachoko:
More than 40 million Nigerians no get bank account

GREAT! This then should be the awaited opportunity to get it right! Everybody of bankable age should have an account for the purpose of seamless cash transactions and get into the national database. I think there are programs for these people already by the CBN. We are not in the 18th century. The problem is that Nigerians are just too ignorant and stubborn. I saw one a POS guy with hundreds of thousands old notes at Alaba International yesterday. I asked him what he was still doing with them and he was boastfully telling me that ten years time from today, we would still be using the old notes. Imagine!
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
jchioma:

GREAT! This then should be the awaited opportunity to get it right! Everybody of bankable age should have an account for the purpose of seamless cash transactions and get into the national database. I think there are programs for these people already by the CBN. We are not in the 18th century. The problem is that Nigerians are just too ignorant and stubborn. I saw one a POS guy with hundreds of thousands old notes at Alaba International yesterday. I asked him what he was still doing with them and he was boastfully telling me that ten years time from today, we would still be using the old notes. Imagine!
naija no reach cave , to breath sef na hustle
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
jchioma:

it is not ignorance for me. We are not same.
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rexymania:
You don't have sense
congrats
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by christianjoy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
do you believe evil and hell
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
christianjoy:
do you believe evil and hell
All evil is now. Hell is here.
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by christianjoy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
All evil is now. Hell is here.
then if you can believe hell there is something wrong with you
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by HellVictorinho7: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
christianjoy:
then if you can believe hell there is something wrong with you
the hell i mean is not by god
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by YungMillionaire: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
You are mistaking the god of the bible or the god of the koran as God. Those gods in those books are demons not God.
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Chidibe212(f): 1:06am On Feb 15, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
it is not ignorance for me. We are not same.

What makes you different?

If YOU have bank account,nin,pvc, encourage people living in caved settlement of 12th/18th century that we are now in 21th century and they should go and get bank account,nin,pvc ,new naira note,etc

Let's stop "defending" repression or retrogression

We Move.... FORWARD not BACKWARD

Thanks
Re: The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists by Chidibe212(f): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2023
jchioma:

LOUDER 📢 please.

Watch them complain about distance from their settlement to the banks

Oya tell your village heads to write to the community counselor, governor, Senator etc about the need to bring banks close to them they will give you another excuse of not having time, etc.

Pity.

Until you wake up and know/demand your right, continue voting leaders who are dictators and can't be held accountable to the sits of power.(from President down to village heads)

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Man Down As They Try To Highjacked Ballot Box During Election (video Below) / Ibadan Baptist Pastor Called Out For Sleeping With Two Women. / Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.