Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ignore Lies, I’m Fully With Tinubu – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Lies, I’m Fully With Tinubu – Buhari (219 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ignore Lies, I’m Fully With Tinubu – Buhari by Dapromzy333(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he is fully with Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), encouraging Nigerians to ignore claims that he’s not fully backing the former Lagos governor.

Buhari stated this while addressing supporters during the APC presidential campaign at the Pantami stadium, Gombe, on Monday.

The president appealed to residents of Gombe state to vote for Tinubu and other candidates of the party.

He urged them to ignore alleged propaganda about his support for another candidate.

The Director-General of APC presidential campaign council and Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong, disclosed that the president was represented by the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Professor Isa Pantami, at the event.

Buhari assured that Tinubu’s presidency would provide more dividends of democracy for Nigerians.

According to Buhari, his regime has approved over 65 per cent of projects in Gombe State, adding that Tinubu would ensure the gainful exploration of the Kolmani oil field in the state.

He said, “I want to remind you of the Federal Government approved projects in Gombe which are over 60 – 65 per cent; from taking over of Gombe Airport, to deliberate interventions in agriculture. People should reciprocate the support by voting APC.

Buhari commended the governor’s developmental strides, especially the industrial hub which was christened Muhammadu Buhari Industrial Park, noting that it would yield the needed development.

The Senate President of Nigeria, Ahmed Lawan, who also spoke at the rally, described the 16 years of the People’s Democratic Party as “reckless, one that should not be made again.”

He said, “They refused to look at Kolmani, there was Boko Haram during their reign, Tinubu is capable to provide transformational leadership.”

The APC presidential candidate, Tinubu, urged the electorates to vote for him, stressing that his administration would bring about progress.

https://viewngr.com/ignore-lies-im-fully-with-tinubu-buhari/

Re: Ignore Lies, I’m Fully With Tinubu – Buhari by Jostoman: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Congratulation o bat, next news please.
Re: Ignore Lies, I’m Fully With Tinubu – Buhari by Solofresh2: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2023
That's your problem Mr Man
Re: Ignore Lies, I’m Fully With Tinubu – Buhari by PointZerom: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2023
You're FOOLY with Thifnubu in London hospital bed.

Re: Ignore Lies, I’m Fully With Tinubu – Buhari by Mynd44: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2023

(1)

Nigerian Youths Calls For The Removal Of EFCC Boss / The Politicians Recklessness & LAWLESSNESS Has Got To End In Nigeria. / Stop Joking About Interim Govt, Presidency Tells El-rufai, Ganduje, Other ‘propa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.