Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,759 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:05 AM

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands (46944 Views)

Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes — But Shortage Persists / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by SouthSouth1914: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
searchlight:
Stop wailing and face the fact that vote buying must be curbed. Your old criminal of Lagos is in deep troubles.

Your type litters the inner city scrubs looking for something to feed, yet you don’t even know what the cause of your problems are.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
pfadom:
In the face of hunger, depression and lack, by simply denying to access to your cash.

Emefiele is a disaster!!!

I posted about the siituation I met at Redemption Camp yesterday and today when I went to withdraw money without success around 8 pm. I got a call around 9.20pm that they have loaded money to an ATM at Access Bank in the Camp.

Most people are not aware, the few people that got the information have crowded the place with information still getting to other few people. By midnight, money would have finished.

Some of those people there have been around since afternoon. For how long are we going to continue like this?
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Ken4Christ: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
He will soon deny it. He never said so. It's the handwork of mischief makers. They are waiting to see how people will react. I stand with the Supreme Court judgment.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by sapele914(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:
He will soon deny it. He never said so. It's the handwork of mischief makers. They are waiting to see how people will react. I stand with the Supreme Court judgment.
Abuse of Court process, Supreme Court no get original jurisdiction, this case should emanate from the Federal High Court.

If they are seeking a question or an interpretation from the Supreme Court, Godwin Emefiele CBN Governor has all the statutory powers imputed by law, to do what he did, whether you or them, likes the policy or not.
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by BusinessPlan22: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2023
seunlayi:

I know this is how it will end. Supreme Court that same PMB is indirectly in control finally pushed many to hold on to old notes.

Ladies and gentlemen old and young, that old currency in your custody is now called "owo kọ̀ndẹ̀". Better give a way to get ride of it and leave this APC/PMB /Emefiele/Supreme Court with the headache

"This life is rolling like a ball
This life is rolling like a ball
This life is rolling like a ball
Jẹjẹ sa l'ayé" (Easy with the life)

Ìran kan nlọ, iran kan mbò. (one generation goes, one generation comes)

---Alh Rasheed Ayinde (Fuji Merenge) 1992

Adieu old naira notes

Joker, Benin city, we still use old notes.
Na dem know
Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by seunlayi(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

Joker, Benin city, we still use old notes.
Na dem know
Your refuse dump will soon be filled with the expired notes grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by CondemnBattery(f): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na thunder go fire that your useless brain...
May it not be well with you and your entire generation, both born and yet unborn. In fact your linage na fool for dare coming to my mention with insults and curses. You no go die better.

So if you see me for real life you fit show craze abi?
Na dat craze you go really craze. Useless urchin
Deoo1125:
Oode ni Kure, It will not be well with u and ur generation on born for this nonsense u just talk so, u guys think this thing wey dey happen so na joke right? How I wish u dey my front now make I show u weitin craze mean.

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Deoo1125: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2023
It will not be well with to ur 9th generation, u will never no peace as u choose to support surfering for the people u will surfer for the rest of ur miserable life.

CondemnBattery:
May it not be well with you and your entire generation, both born and yet unborn. In fact your linage na fool for dare coming to my mention with insults and curses. You no go die better.

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by Deoo1125: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2023
If e sure for ur papa drop ur location.

CondemnBattery:

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by CondemnBattery(f): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
You will continue to bark like a toothless dog.
It shall never be well with your entire linage animal.
Put your money where your mouth is. Drop your location you coward
Deoo1125:
If e sure for ur papa drop ur location.

Re: Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands by CondemnBattery(f): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2023
You no go die better, you bastard.
Deoo1125:
It will not be well with to ur 9th generation, u will never no peace as u choose to support surfering for the people u will surfer for the rest of ur miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / How Much Do I Need To Open A Betting Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.