Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) (51891 Views)

Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home / Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State / Benin Residents Ignore The Threat Of N100k Fine, Dump Refuse At Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by sapele914(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
izubext007:
APC boys
Obedient Labor youths of Edo State? All the youths in Edo state are firmly behind our messiah Peter Obi, abi you want to deny your Obidunce brethren grin.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Good for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Okorosemeka: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hendrixky:
The idiot will be forming big boy online and offline

Yesterday was is birthday

These are the things he does to get money in impressing women in club
they are very lucky ,if they are caught like this in the southeast they will be roasting in fire by now,armed robbery in igboland comes with a deadly consequence

1 Like

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by pacificom: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bad seeds
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by MrJames007: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Useless video.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by inoki247: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okestra01:
They bought the Benz through robbery. You say make dem sell am again to dey do bolt. Atimes I don't blame the educated ones doing these. Imagine as a graduate,I dey house now for years I no see who go gimme car to do bolt. I cannot just do illegal. This country just dey waste person time. They will pay for their deed

Govt can't employ everyone I'm the only one in my house that doesn't work for the Govt cause I see it as been improvised....

That's why I choose to du my thing on my own I won't wait for any Govt to come hand over some peanut to me monthly...

The Nigeria we are right now you've to create your own job for yourself if not u go wait tire..
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by babzo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okestra01:
They bought the Benz through robbery. You say make dem sell am again to dey do bolt. Atimes I don't blame the educated ones doing these. Imagine as a graduate,I dey house now for years I no see who go gimme car to do bolt. I cannot just do illegal. This country just dey waste person time. They will pay for their deed

You don't blame the educated ones doing this? Have you been robbed before? There is NO EXCUSE for stealing.
Or should all unemployed graduates go and be stealing?

Why are you at home for years? Must you wait for a job? Can't you create your own job?

You can't start after school coaching for secondary students ? Is there no subject you are good in? Didn't you pass JAMB and WAEC? You can't wash cars. ( I know a guy over 20 years ago like you who after he complained of no job was told why not wash cars of people at Latter Rain Church in Lagos while they are in service? He made N4000 that Sunday ( N4000 in 2001 is like N30,000 or more today).
I know a graduate in Ibadan who started selling Ogi in Bodija Estate,, ibadan in the 1990s when she could find no job. She was carrying it around in a cooler on her head o. Within a year, she had staff and a shop. By the time I heard her story Years later, she was a millionaire.

I know a gradute lady , a graduate started frying and selling in Akara in the world headquarters of Akara , one town in Osun State. She used her graduate mind to transform the business. She became rich.

How can you be sitting at home wasting your life waiting for someone to help you and saying those stealing are justified.

Mr.Man get up and use your God given talents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by babzo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
somehow:

You're home like you're cripple, blind, paralyzed or which?

Going to school does not automatically mean you will get a job, rather school is to make you a better, logical and a critical thinker who should have the mental capacity to solve problems including that of unemployment.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but your redemption lies within you.

Oga, you said the truth. Very mentally lazy generation. Can't they farm? Can't they teach? Can't they do bricklayer work?

How can you call yourself a graduate of a University and say you don't know what to do and prefer to steal..
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by MrBroke(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bullet to their skull, no much talk. I hate lazy Motherfuckers who can't hussle legit for paper. Dumb lazy mfs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by merrijosh37: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over
Guwf27: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by olisaEze(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
I won’t be surprised if they’re from Oghara! undecided

1 Like

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
GIVE THEM JUSTICE. ANY ARM ROBBER CUT WITH GUNS,
CUT OFF THEIR HANDS AND CUT OFF THEIR LEGS FOR LIFE. smiley
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by geedot89: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
NurseJay27: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Lama70(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2023
Failed yahoo boys.

They should have given them the "JJ" treatment asap.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by purejustice36: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:

You won’t believe I watched these boys grow up in my own eyes
I’m still in shock that after so many years , this is the kinda news I’m seeing them on
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by deavicky(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:

you speak like u know him, do u?.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Algold: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Personal experience with this set of robbers.....
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 15, 2023
Happy birthday to them
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2023
They will claim its their first time.. burn them
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Maysdevices(f): 5:00am On Feb 15, 2023
backtovillage:
Edo no b Lagos
That village can never be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Maysdevices(f): 5:02am On Feb 15, 2023
somehow:

You're home like you're cripple, blind, paralyzed or which?

Going to school does not automatically mean you will get a job, rather school is to make you a better, logical and a critical thinker who should have the mental capacity to solve problems including that of unemployment.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but your redemption lies within you.
That one wey still dey wait for person to give am car

He never start
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Maysdevices(f): 5:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Okestra01:
You sit down for house dey wait for person to give you car make you start bolt

LOL
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by MatrixCircle: 5:39am On Feb 15, 2023
Thank God for CBN policies. Kidnapping has stopped. Let them go and have useful meaning with thier lives.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by smartattorney(m): 5:46am On Feb 15, 2023
nazicartel:
Yahoo boys weh no gree cash out again
exactly my thought. As street no pay them, they decided to drive into the streets.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by Elidrisy20: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Dey most be obidient
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by somehow: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Okestra01:
Why do you think everyone is travelling out. Youths in general and family men. You think it's easy to do business abi. Everyone can't be into business and everyone can't work in the office. There has to be a balance. No be my thinking out of the box make me think transport business is good but no money to buy car. To make capital money for business is hard in this country. My business friend close shop and japa. He is balling now. Told him to send money make i use am buy car dey do transport. He said no be say him no fit send am gimme o but doing business generally In Nigeria get very slim rate of survival. I no blame am sha.if e easy he no go japa

Everyone is traveling out?
Do you know the population of those that have traveled out compared to those left?

The population of those traveling out compared to those at home isn't even 1/100, so once again, put on critical thinking.

There are millions who can't afford to travel out, yet are making headway in Nigeria.

Your projection is not your reality, where you are now is your reality.

No body will help you until they can see that you're helping yourself already.

If no one is helping you, then they are not seeing your personal efforts in helping yourself.

I didnt quote you to argue, whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by 8stargeneral: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2023
ValCon888:
No cash to do kidnapping so they ventured into armed robbery.
they are yahoo boys...no cash out again
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by chatinent: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Retired yahoo boys. This is what they call grace upandan.

In other words, God gives them grace to steal. To them, yahoo is not theft.

Stupid bunch.
Re: Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Policemen should step aside and let the crowd settle the matter with gangsters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom / Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.