Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,191 members, 7,880,714 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos (368 Views)

BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State / Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos by dre11(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
By Olusola Babarinsa

Police in Lagos State have commenced an investigation into the death of Toyin Adeniji, one of the aides of prominent Peoples Democratic Party chieftain, Chief Dapo Sarumi.

Adeniji, 47, was reportedly shot dead by suspected cultists in the Agege area of the State.

It was gathered that the deceased was at the front of his house at Oyewole Road, Agege when the gunmen invaded the area and shot him at close range.

Seven other persons, who were outside of the PDP chieftain’s house in Agege narrowly escaped death as the gunmen shot sporadically.

Policemen from Area ‘G’’ Ogba have cordoned off the area while the case has been transferred to the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department.

Lagos State Police Command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, when asked in a phone call about the incident, responded to The PUNCH, saying “I can confirm that to you.

https://punchng.com/breaking-dapo-sarumis-aide-shot-dead-in-lagos/?amp

Nlfpmod
Re: PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos by SeeItSayIt: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Evil & evil doers knows no limit which is why every reasonable human being should always speak & stand against all evil as well as cautioning our actions.

If you keep quiet when you're not affected, Karma will pay you back when affected. Like APC bus burning today while their earlier victims stood laughing.

When you see set of police officers especially in Lagos dropping down like ripe mango, investigate before having pitying them. They've not been able to successfully arrest any of these thugs despite the public outcry & evidences 'cos they're part of the evil ploy & executor.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos by Phoen1X: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Not again,...we dnt want another funsho williams scenario pls,...you can be sportsmanly,..even in defeat.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos by Antiurchins: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
jagabandit should take it easy

RIP funsho Willian
Re: PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos by ChatterHouse: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Who killed funsho Williams

Rip, you die for democracy

Vote out APC
Spread it to your neighbourhood

Apc is devillish with druggie is gonna be worse

I'm voting my conscience

Peter obi got me everyday
Re: PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos by Chinjo2: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
APC sensing failure at the polls are doing everything possible to heat up the polity so that the elections could be post.poned.
Re: PDP Chieftain, Dapo Sarumi’s Aide Shot Dead In Lagos by Viscuz: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
APC go kill tire at the end Bola Ahmed goes nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Peter Obi, Others Can’t Match My Track Records – Tinubu / Buhari, Emefiele And APC All Playing Mind Game? / Nigeria Decides 2023: CBN Denies Plans To Shut Down Banking Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.