Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,200 members, 7,903,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy (17805 Views)

Ortom To Yahaya Bello: Go There And Respond, Don’t Disgrace Former Governors / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by maxtop(m): 5:42am On Feb 16, 2023
bewla:
Yes ooo

Dont tell me you cant a better picture of OUR dear Presido ?

Kiakially and werewereciously delete this picture I send your location to DSS
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by MrFreebies: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by PeterObi4LP: 5:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari and Emefiele should not reverse anything. All these politicians speaking on behalf of the masses are fake. They are only interested about their loot. Nigerians have endured Buhari 8yrs of misruled and COVID, few more weeks after election won't kill us. Nigerians will still survive it.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by kevinexit(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Buhari and Emefiele should not reverse anything. All these politicians speaking on behalf of the masses are fake. They are only interested about their loot. Nigerians have endured Buhari 8yrs of misruled and COVID, few more weeks after election won't kill us. Nigerians will still survive it.

Thank 😊 you for this.. you are the only person making sense on this thread.. others are just thinking for their selfish selves.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by ZUBY77(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2023
Royalty83:

Today my igbo friend that sells at Alaba said the treked home. From Alaba International to Volks Barracks. Yet their mentor Obi thought TINUBU is suffering from the cash crunch. I laff

gasparpisciotta:
Ortom is not backing Obi the trader on this one

Obi assumes that the policy will favor him, but he is on a long thing, Nigeria has moved past having Obi as president

Dialpad:
Obi and his crew think that the policy will only affect vote buying.... no.... it will affect Nigerians in no small way.

Obi
Obi
Obi
Obi is not in APC that changed money
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by backnbeta(f): 6:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Royalty83:

Today my igbo friend that sells at Alaba said the treked home. From Alaba International to Volks Barracks. Yet their mentor Obi thought TINUBU is suffering from the cash crunch. I laff
My colleague went for a study in Anambra, she told me she has never suffered this much in her life. Apart from the fact that she trekked most times because of cash, she couldn't get fgd respondents together because of cash, the few that came were extremely late, she couldn't do the interviews. She has argued with me several times before traveling, saying the hardship is bearable. Now she's tired of everything, she wants the old notes back undecided
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by victorVIC1(m): 6:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Na until this situation escalate beyond control these people go hear word. A smart suggestion has been proffered to retain the old N200 notes till the situation normalises. With this, the aim of CBN is achieved and people still get to take care of petty transactions when their debit card and mobile app are not forthcoming. But as usual, they won't adopt this strategy too.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by blabulu2000: 6:06am On Feb 16, 2023
All these Nyamiri people here will state abusing Ortom...

Start reading their comments...

By their comments, you shall know them...

Eni kuure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by oweman: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Those opoed to Jagaba should go make dive own 3rd mainland brirge or take a litre of sniper.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2023
hisgrace090:
Mr Otom pls talk about the governors as for me l do many transactions with debit card today and I'm getting used to it.

So out of 200million pple, if 20m pple can transfer like you, is the policy pple oriented? Let's use our head once

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by Father4all: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2023
Foolish Governors fighting for their pocketd
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by richie240: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2023
This man had better respect himself.
Obi and his followers will come for ur head now.

“President Buhari must be told that this is the worst policy that he has brought at a time that he is about to leave."
Obidients don't agree with u sir!
cool
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by gabbasin(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi and his crew think that the policy will only affect vote buying.... no.... it will affect Nigerians in no small way.

the opposition (PDP and LP) are in support of the cash cranch, not really because it will curtail vote buying, but the angst of the people not being able to access their cash will make them vote against APC. They give the impression that the policy is good because it will curtail vote buying, but it's about seeing the populace suffer so that they will punish the APC in the polls. Anyone who believes that votes can be bought in a presidential election is either a mischief maker or playing on the intelligent of the people,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by shineeye1: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2023
AtorKelly:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/anarchy-looms-in-nigeria-reverse-cash-policy-ortom-tells-buhari/

The voice of Ortom is the voice of the people. Other bastardd governors keeping mute because of fear of their own shadows caused by too much THEFT
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by lexy2014: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2023
bewla:
Yes ooo

Am I the first to comment on this

Obi una no go like this as my paid master is about to be advertise

Tinubu is coming
Is here
Jagaban for president

All my fellow Tinubu warrior on Nairaland

Make noise to kill them hope

BECAUSE RENEW HOPE IS NEAR

Is it the same Tinubu that raised his hands in the air when it was time for national anthem ?

Where is he coming from?

Which hope is Tinubu renewing? Was there hopelessbess since 2015? Are you saying APC and buhari gave us hopelessness?

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by BreconHills(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
I think that #200 suggestion is a good idea. Allow the old #200 to continuously circulate with the new ones (200, 500 and 1k).

When the CBN has printed enough #500 and #1000 notes, they can recall the old #200 notes. Alternatively, they can discontinue the printing of those higher denominations completely.

It will take 12 months for them to print enough new notes to effectively allow the economy function.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by duro4chang(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Bad policy.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by Redhot0007: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Please do not participate in their protest wherever you are across Nigeria. Comply to whatever rule of CBN. Do not allow any protest in alaigbo. Remove yourself from anywhere there's protest. Be guided. Use your sense.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by lexy2014: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2023
hisgrace090:
Mr Otom pls talk about the governors as for me l do many transactions with debit card today and I'm getting used to it.

Why should that prevent others from using cash? Does their using cash affect your transfer?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by EnterpriseMan(m): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2023
Let them Wail
Let there be Anarchy
Most of all these protesters don't have a dim in their account angry angry
We will make the sacrifice

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by searchlight: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:

Just the way most anti people's policies of the administration have been affecting us since 8 years ago. Why do you suddenly woke up is the question? Old note must not be legal tender after election. Say no to vote buying and say not to electoral malpractices.

It is better to suffer for two weeks than to be subjected to a town hall different from balabluuu bolaba for 8 years.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by Bluffly: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2023
victorVIC1:
Na until this situation escalate beyond control these people go hear word. A smart suggestion has been proffered to retain the old N200 notes till the situation normalises. With this, the aim of CBN is achieved and people still get to take care of petty transactions when their debit card and mobile app are not forthcoming. But as usual, they won't adopt this strategy too.
Where are the old 200 NGN notes

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by lexy2014: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2023
kingsways:
All corrupt Governors are united in opposition to this laudable policy.

I heard (I do not know for sure cause I have not been to Benue for over ten years) that Ortom is one of the most useless Governors ever in terms of any real achievement

What is laudable about the policy?

If ortom is a useless governor, does that negate what he said and does that make Emefiele a useful cbn governor?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by Komu1048(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2023
AtorKelly:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/anarchy-looms-in-nigeria-reverse-cash-policy-ortom-tells-buhari/

Serious anarchy, cox no one is even obeying the jack in my area everyone is now CBN governor. Using the narration to how it favour a them
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by StJasper(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2023
hisgrace090:

Will you pay for bus rides with transfer?
Will you buy pepper with transfer?

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by StJasper(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2023
lexy2014:

What is laudable about the policy?

If ortom is a useless governor, does that negate what he said and does that make Emefiele a useful cbn governor?

Please ask him again
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Obi obi obi everywhere is it obi that implemented cashless policy or how us he benefiting in it. Even with the cashless policy the thiefnubus will still try to thief and buy buy vote in the election. So no benefit in this cashless policy for my Peter obi.

And as for the government please let them do something before this get to something else

Also please check my signature and call me If you need me
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by lexy2014: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2023
searchlight:
Just the way most anti people's policies of the administration have been affecting us since 8 years ago. Why do you suddenly woke up is the question? Old note must not be legal tender after election. Say no to vote buying and say not to electoral malpractices.

It is better to suffer for two weeks than to be subjected to a town hall different from balabluuu bolaba for 8 years.

When did it become the job of cbn to stop vote buying and electoral malpractice?

What concerns Tinubu with cbn policy?

Why should cbn put millions of Nigerians in suffering because it wants to target one man? How does is that justified?

If you want to suffer, you are free to suffer but there's no where in the constitution that says that the govt or CBN should suffer nigerians because of election. If you know where it is in the constitution, pls share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by StJasper(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2023
EteBabaagba222:

So out of 200million pple, if 20m pple can transfer like you, is the policy pple oriented? Let's use our head once

That statement is for a person that has thinking faculty
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by President2001(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2023
hisgrace090:
Is because you have it , as lm talking to you is #1000 remain in my account and I have 3 dependants, okada will never collect transfer likewise some food seller

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by Redhot0007: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2023
You all should know why el rufai is fighting the cbn policy. Remember that el rufai was banned from entering US and it's allies. Since the ban, he has not been able to move his looted funds abroad and had stored them majorly in local currencies. He is stocked at the moment. This case is beyond vote buying. Most of the so called political elites shall become ordinary citizens after the successful implementation of the policy and next election as only their looted funds distinguish them from ordinary citizens
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy by Blessed769(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2023
This is real trouble..when actually can this country of ours be good? Am just speechless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.