Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,108 members, 7,943,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom (12668 Views)

Court bars PDP National Chairman, Others From Conducting Congress In Rivers / Court Bars PDP From Conducting Congress In Rivers State / Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Chidibe212(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
OP add this to your post to make it more appealing...

Governor Ortom of Benue State has publicly declared his support and endorsement for the Labour Party's presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi come the 2023 poll.

“You must all rise up and support the leading Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi for 2023 February election,” Ortom said while joining the crowd to chant Obi Obi Obi!!

Video source here:- https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1626235155231961088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_FMB4G98I

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Chidibe212(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi, the Incoming president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by IgOga(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Who Ortom wan support grin grin grin.....this injuction mean say Ortom nor dey support Atiku with his new naira grin
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!
With which votes? Yoruba Muslims?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Chidibe212(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
IgOga:
Who Ortom wan support grin grin grin.....this injuction mean say Ortom nor dey support Atiku with his new naira grin

Governor Ortom of Benue State has publicly declared his support and endorsement for the Labour Party's presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi come the 2023 poll.

“You must all rise up and support the leading Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi for 2023 February election,” Ortom said while joining the crowd to chant Obi Obi Obi!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by bewla(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
html14java:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates. This is my personal opinion.
it's hundred percent clear even if this man is the only candidate you will still VOTE no body as you choice

No need to join issue with you
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Thepotterman: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wtf is all this, I think all this antiparty should stop, why can't he just leave and support whoever he wants, of PDP does not deal with this guyz na PDP Bleep up be dat
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Miles300: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
What has the court got to do with party politics ? The PDP have its own constitution ..whats with the court ish
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by hardbody: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
E go happen!!!

Your brain suffers a disconnect with your hands. What has the rubbish you typed up there bear a relationship with the topic on the thread or you are also blind?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Chidibe212(f): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:
Peter Obi is the next president of NIGERIA

Please edit, copy and paste this article below to your comment to make the post by the OP more appealing and glaring since you are already at the first page that graced FP...

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!

Only you will hang picture of chicago babablu in your room. Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria in this lifetime. Dey play. Blablablu. Werey ojo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Chidibe212(f): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thepotterman:
Wtf is all this, I think all this antiparty should stop, why can't he just leave and support whoever he wants, of PDP does not deal with this guyz na PDP Bleep up be dat

Obi have changed the narratives that political party, tribe, region and religion shouldn't matter in voting and choosing people with competence, integrity and the will to serve Nigerian in the seat of Power.

Tag along
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by chudez0147(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
For your dream!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigerian courts (from Supreme to the smallest) are unusually swift when it comes to helping politicians!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by onuman: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
It's only Gov Wike that merits suspension having openly identified with APC's Tinubu, the drug trafficking offender.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by AngelicBeing: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
BigBallsBiden:

Hian, you keep spamming nairaland.com with this message, if you don't stop, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years in Abuja tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Chidibe212(f): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
bewla:
G

Please attach this article below in your comment so that people will understand the OP well.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by NairalandSon: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
KingKO22:
G-5 have decided to work for Tinubu and nothing any cabal can do about it

From Wike to Makinde ND now Ortom

Which Ortom? Go watch the video where he openly canvass for vote for Peter Obi. As for Wike, he's just a political idiot

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by lmlongielol: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2023

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Karemarealty288(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
KingKO22:

Ortom just declared for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by html14java(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
bewla:
it's hundred percent clear even if this man is the only candidate you will still VOTE no body as you choice

No need to join issue with you
Stay away from my mention if you love your candidate
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
spencekat:
He is a coward not anything smart.
why do u say his coward
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by elinaxy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
I wonder what's giving you such confidence, barking dogs they say seldom bite.
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by abobote: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
All these black market justice here and there. No wonder Buhari and Emefiele refused to obey the supreme Court orde, coz they know them too well
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by davidtemi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
APC courts
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by crowther15(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
KingKO22:

Stop spreading fake news. Ortom openly declared for Peter Obi at LP town hall meeting. It's on record. Wike did not open his mouth and say vote for Asiwaju. Ortom says Vote for Peter Obi. Makinde is still mute on presidency. Please don't let us spread fake news.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Buckeyemedia1: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:
Peter Obi is the next president of NIGERIA
Stop deceiving yourself, no elections thanks to Godwin Emefiele.
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Viscuz: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
no elections, thanks to Godwin Emefiele.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu goes nowhere
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by crowther15(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Ortom just declared for Obi.
Don't mind him. Those guys love spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by shuttox: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop deceiving yourself, no elections thanks to Godwin Emefiele.
INEC CHIARMAN
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by philisto: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ortom my boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! / Amry Denies Killing Of 30 Soldiers By Boko Haram / Coronavirus: Buhari Urges ECOWAS To Use Agriculture, Technology To Boost Economy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.