Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,788 members, 7,972,823 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. (8622 Views)

VeryDarkMan Told Me About Bobrisky & Prison - Seun Kuti Apologises To Falana / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Hope u know ur February stipends will be paid in old notes. Dey play ur eyes go soon clear.
grin grin grin
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Fawazzz: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
honestly the kind of embarrassment Tinubu will face in some North will be monumental.
my 3 northern friends told me that they'll vote for Atiku because Atiku is their brother.
that everybody is supporting their own brother.
I tried to tell him that Obi project is a Nigerian project but what he told me was shocking.
he mentioned Wike and Makinde supporting Tinubu even when they're supposed to support fellow party man Atiku just because Tinubu is from the south.
that was when I realized that Wike and co is doing more harm to Apc sef.
an average northerner sees that act as gang up against their brother.

the coming days will be interesting.

So what of Gov Adeleke that is supporting Atiku
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
tamdun:
Ur aboki friends,u guys ain't smart at all,they are ur friends and yet u call them aboki
And what do you think is the Translation of Aboki in English
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Urchinpainer: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Did you also tell your 3 aboki friend that obi stolen #2 billions Anambra state tax payers money to bribe a whole CAN

Almajiri Obi is not Ganduje! Poverty have made it impossible for you to watch videos online because of free data you are managing.

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Paretomaster1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Did you also tell your 3 aboki friend that obi stolen #2 billions Anambra state tax payers money to bribe a whole CAN

And if he remind them that Obi proposed all Northerners to carry 🆔 card in the East.
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by chrisxxx(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
rolams:

I have said this long ago. Wike and his stupid G-5 are the reason the North will vote massively for Atiku. They see the G-5 as a gang up against their man. An example can be sighted from the statement of their so called leaders/elite leader from their meeting yesterday.
Can u tell me when northerners voted who wasn't theirs in recent time? Don't mention Abiola.
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Kenny206(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Now, give me at least two proves that Obi did what u just said. CAN cannot stoop too low to accept any form of bribe from any of the candidates, be it Christian or otherwise. All these false stories spiced up to pull PO down (which is impossiple) were prepared in the kitchen of lies of the APC. They are baseless and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by 2elliot: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
tamdun:
Ur aboki friends,u guys ain't smart at all,they are ur friends and yet u call them aboki
You be ode. Aboki means friend.
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Heffalump(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Don't be stupid, son.
This your maleria is really making a beast out of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by obi4eze(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Are you still this stupid?

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Proudlyomonna: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

The friend already know it is
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Proudlyomonna: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

He should have told the friend this grin

1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today.

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Kasdat5(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Funny , if BĂşhari should run against any of these candidates
Atiku
Tinubu
Peter O

BĂşhari might emerg victorious , you don't know Northerns & loyalty

2 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Kasdat5(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today.

All these doesn't matter on the ballot day , you think Northerns care , what GEJ did for them , nobody has done 0.1 for them , he was still disgraced . PO thinks they care about "go & verify " ??

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Rexymania(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Their "brother" na thunder go fire them. No be their "brother " dey rule since 8 years? Wetin we achieve?
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by rolams(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
chrisxxx:

Can u tell me when noted voted who wasn't theirs in recent time? Don't mention Abiola.

This is one of those things I have said before. Hausa will vote for their son.

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by aarinade79a: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
thunder scatter Tinubuthunder scatter Tinubu urchinshahahahahathunder scatter Tinubuthunder scatter Tinubu urchinshahahahaha...
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
The way Atiku will clear North East and North West, even INEC will be tired of counting Atiku's vote.
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

include this ones too

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The friend already know it is
grin grin
Like this one's too abi

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
obi4eze:

Are you still this stupid?
ASk your parents
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kenny206:

Now, give me at least two proves that Obi did what u just said. CAN cannot stoop too low to accept any form of bribe from any of the candidates, be it Christian or otherwise. All these false stories spiced up to pull PO down (which is impossiple) were prepared in the kitchen of lies of the APC. They are baseless and should be taken with a pinch of salt.
No wonder CAN suddenly became opposition party too. Chaii #2 billions is working
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Almajiri Obi is not Ganduje! Poverty have made it impossible for you to watch videos online because of free data you are managing.
no wonder CAN suddenly became opposition party. #2 billions stolen Anambra state money is working
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Proudlyomonna: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kasdat5:

All these doesn't matter on the ballot day , you think Northerns care , what GEJ did for them , nobody has done 0.1 for them , he was still disgraced . PO thinks they care about "go & verify " ??

I understand your point,but what you are playing ignorant to is the fact that this APC calamity and hardship pro max changed the normal Politics we use to play.
The number of votes Obi will get up North will make you guys realize that APC truly attacked the normal suffering and smiling Nigerian mantra.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
BestMan001:

Shut up!

What is your evidence?
No wonder CAN suddenly became opposition party too, #2 billions stolen Anambra state money is working
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Proudlyomonna: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
No wonder CAN suddenly became opposition party too, #2 billions stolen Anambra state money is working

Haha haha every sensible human being knows this is just grin grin grin
Obi is the most competent and people driven amongst all,He was so awesome and superfluous that even Jona could not help but employ him.
Under his tenure as Governor of Anambra State, Anambra won the rating of most safe state back to back.
Obi for You.
Obi for Me.
Obi for a better Nigeria.

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Hope u know ur February stipends will be paid in old notes. Dey play ur eyes go soon clear.
Shey CAN have received #2 billions new Naira notes from fidelity bank

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Lorex6: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Lorex6 post=120972110][/quote]and defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years. Obi can only fool his uneducated supporters

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Kasdat5(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I understand your point,but what you are playing ignorant to is the fact that this APC calamity and hardship pro max changed the normal Politics we use to play.
The number of votes Obi will get up North will make you guys realize that APC truly attacked the normal suffering and smiling Nigerian mantra.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.

I will tell you these without mising words , LP & Obi are unpopular up north , even his vise won't win a LG chairman election . No cap brov , it's a reality & what we grew up knowing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Main Source Of Nigeria's Power Supply / Who Was The Best President Nigeria Ever/never Had? / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.