Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (29977 Views)

Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by galaxy2020(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023
No problem we know who sent them, as far as it's peaceful, no problem, but if they try to be violent, antidote will be sent to them.......

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by michigang: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023
clinician2x:
Lol see their mouths they de use wail. Afonja wailers. Hahahaha ofe mmanu
those women go sabi suck dick wella

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:
https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/pfbid032dgBgE4CvwB7EViXqY8JrZqFYaGngX9fSsSG2LW3wJ3b932HRxQAKkvD3tSvu1SGl/?app=fbl

IMPEACH BUHARI NOW! IF LAWAN IS NOT A PUPPET! HE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS COUNTRY TO GO IN FLAMES!

Buhari must be removed. He shouldn't be allowed to hand over. Let that stale go down with his name and let it be a burden for his children children. He should be removed now before this country is set on fire!

Buhari is a reckless President!
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Imka: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2023
This fascist president buhari is rubbing shit in your faces and kicking you in the balls, showing you that fulani is not igbo, yoruba or hausa. Yet the 200m plus fools think is about elections, about currency, about fuel. You all have been bound hand and foot, and blindfolded, and will soon be throw into a well. God save me from the jewish plague and gross foolishness of the black man.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by creamylicious(f): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Hoelujohn:

They are not normal. You will go to them and they will say they don't want transfer even for something of 2k.
likeeeeeeeeeee.. They will even ask you to pay charges on top.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by highchief1: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:
Emefiele is now Buhari new bride, following him up and down.
the marriage go soon crash.he should ask the like of ameachi that married Buhari before now what came out of the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by clinician2x: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
These are illiterate afinja women. They don't even know how transfer works. Yesterday I go service my generator in owerri. I jejely paid the guy 1500 via transfer, he load my gen inside my car for me, we shake hands. He never even see the alert but said I should go. All man happy.

But these illiterate mothers of stupid urchins cannot help their lives

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Lionmachala(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:
After 25th Feb
Money will circulate
It's for the betterment of our country

Don't be ignorant... People are suffering
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 9jatriot(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
You can't blame them too much. Their own suppliers do not accept transfer. So imagine that the 2k goods you bought only has a profit of 200 naira, now they go to POS to buy the money and they are charged that 200 and above plus time wasted, from a business perspective, do you see why you cannot blame them?
Hoelujohn:

They are not normal. You will go to them and they will say they don't want transfer even for something of 2k.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Edipet(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
You women that are always emotional, on election you won't be able to make your choice but you will listen to party agent, some of you women can take as low as 1k to sale your vote.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by faceland: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2023
They are not even up to 30

The others are spectators wondering why all the noice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Hoelujohn:

That's why they are local market women. Dem dey fear fake alert

Na radio station Tori worwor dem dey always listen to bad bad news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 9jatriot(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Some body come buy maggi of 150 naira, u wan do transfer for that one.

Most of these women are petty traders who deal with very low ticket items.

clinician2x:
These are illiterate afinja women. They don't even know how transfer works. Yesterday I go service my generator in owerri. I jejely paid the guy 1500 via transfer, he load my gen inside my car for me, we shake hands. He never even see the alert but said I should go. All man happy.

But these illiterate mothers of stupid urchins cannot help their lives

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by shuttox: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Lionmachala:

Don't be ignorant... People are suffering
Bro I am suffering too
But we'll reap

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by KingOfTheDamned: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu is sponsoring riots in the southwest.

But he will fail

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by concho(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Let everyone please calm down and protest peacefully.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!
We should vote who ??

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Moneyboyz: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Ogun state Is like the worst state in Nigeria, no tarred roads linking it's ancients towns and villages together. Like 80 percent of Ogun state roads are offroad muddy dusty and full of potholes.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by shuttox: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Tinubu is sponsoring riots in the southwest.

But he will fail
Yes
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Moneyboyz: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Let everyone please calm down and protest peacefully.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!

E be like your brain dey leak abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Lista14(f): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
I really felt Emefiele was a smart man but he’s not. He’s just been used like a puppet.

Either been used or not, it has come to stay.

It is a matter of time everyone will get used to it.

The policy is for a new Nigeria. Let us all embraced and not been biased.

GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Zeezenho: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2023
aylagos:
Some people are suffering and smile in the yeast flatty area of Nigeria because they believe the policy is against one Man contesting for president from the west. They forget that Naira is for every Nigerian not a single man.

Leave us out of this, don't join us to your misery. We are waiting for buhari to come back so you guys can protest and our darling daddy will send igbo solders to take Una do target practice.

To see urchins shot dey hungry me walahi grin
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Ijaya123: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

you want him to leave behind so apc urchins will kidnap him before bubu returns grin cheesyπŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Emefailure is also APC member, remember?

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Mccullum: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari and Emefiele are deriving enjoyment from this..

Nigerians will survive it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Thosyne406: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2023
clinician2x:
Lol see their mouths they de use wail. Afonja wailers. Hahahaha ofe mmanu

You're a big fool.. you said those market women are wailing because they couldn't sell and trade.. you this Igbo man, show me the wads of new notes in your hand.. as old as you are, you still don't have sense.
You'll shouting it will affect tinubu. tinubu already have the cash in his house.. what about we the traders fool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Theoarhics: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Why is that woman wearing glasses looking like Taaoma
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Thosyne406: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2023
aylagos:
Some people are suffering and smile in the yeast flatty area of Nigeria because they believe the policy is against one Man contesting for president from the west. They forget that Naira is for every Nigerian not a single man.
The way those people is reasoning is crazy.. they think it's affecting tinubu. But is not. It's affecting the whole nation

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Dareal90s(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:
After 25th Feb
Money will circulate
It's for the betterment of our country
So ppl should starve till 25th of February?

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Politically motivated protest by Iyaloja of Lagos . N200 notes is okay for our daily purchase . if you want to spend more do transfer. They should not allow politicians use them. I hail Buhari on this one cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Sunnyski: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

you want him to leave behind so apc urchins will kidnap him before bubu returns grin cheesyπŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Chai! Bros you get sense shaa
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Illiterates!

angry
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by PureMe01: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
I really felt Emefiele was a smart man but he’s not. He’s just been used like a puppet.

Na Buhari use em mouth talk the message but na Emefiele u carry for head like gala. Dem no born Una well to criticize uns Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Sumerians: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2023
Hahaha brrrrrn everywhere dnnnnw lol.

See how very few people are using your heads to play Ludo Games and inflicting pains on you kikikiki πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun / Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant / Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.