Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (30048 Views)

'Warn your children against protest': Tinubu's daughter begs Lagos market women / Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by NothingDoMe: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
A man I know was boasting that even if Tinubu gives him 10k on election day..that he will reject the money and still vote Obi..and we were cheering him on...But that was before all this madness started...
Now that man is literally a beggar...all his money stuck in d bank and he cant withdraw shishi..give the man just 1k now and see if he won't vote Tinubu..
Even me that volunteered myself to work as a Labour Party agent on election day through my dad that is a friend to the LP chairman in my LGA...how will I even see the money to transport myself to and fro the polling unit they will post me to?..just where?
The party chairman said the little "tips" they will give us is via transfer..I even helped him transfer some cash to some party agents the other day (or some of u peeps think LP don't need cash for the elections too?)
I heard some big PDP Men in my town...some of the richest men in Igboland will even share dollars on election day sef( those men will always find their way around any hurdle)
If bubu is serious about curbing vote buying..what happened to posting two or three agents of EfCC..ICPC..DSS..SSS..Civil Defense e.t.c..to every polling units nationwide to stop vote buying..l didn't even add police sef..cus those ones are useless...
So Buhari that fought us Igbos during d civil war and has never hidden his hatred for us..will suddenly be fighting Tinubu and Atiku..so that an Igbo man Obi will become President and immediately release Kanu(Buhari's nemesis)... Interesting!!!
Who says he's fighting Atiku? Haven't you seen Atiku rallies? Money dey. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Isabi4lov: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2023
I want to Japa embarassed
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by wallezee: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
A man I know was boasting that even if Tinubu gives him 10k on election day..that he will reject the money and still vote Obi..and we were all cheering him on...But that was before all this madness started...
Now that man is literally a beggar...all his money stuck in d bank and he cant withdraw shishi..he now goes around begging and borrowing...just give that man 1k now and see if he won't vote Tinubu..
Even me that volunteered myself to work as a Labour Party agent on election day through my dad that is a friend to the LP chairman in my LGA...how will I even see the money to transport myself to and fro the polling unit they will post me to?..just where?
The LP party chairman said the little "tips" they will give us is via transfer..I even helped him transfer some cash to some party agents the other day (or some of u peeps think LP don't need cash for the elections too?)
I heard some big PDP Men in my town (some of the richest men in Igboland) are planning to share dollars on election day( See eh.. those big men will always find their way around any hurdle..that's how they became rich in the first place).
If bubu is really serious about curbing vote buying..what happened to posting two or three agents of the Nigerian Army.. EfCC..ICPC..DSS..SSS..Civil Defense e.t.c..to every polling units nationwide to stop vote buying( l didn't even add police sef..cus those ones are useless)...
So Buhari that ruthlessly fought we Igbos during d civil war and has never hidden his hatred for us.. will now suddenly be fighting Tinubu and Atiku..so that an Igbo man Obi will become President and immediately release Nnamdi Kanu(Buhari's nemesis)... Interesting!!!
Emefiele and the villa cabal are the ones behind this mess.. Emefiele for personal vendetta against Tinubu for loosing the APC primaries..then d cabal wanna cause anarchy..so they can impose an ING and codedly retain power...They are just using Bubu...
Does he need the his money in cash to carry around on his head? Na only foolish people like you go believe this nonsense.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by akube34: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
A man I know was boasting that even if Tinubu gives him 10k on election day..that he will reject the money and still vote Obi..and we were all cheering him on...But that was before all this madness started...
Now that man is literally a beggar...all his money stuck in d bank and he cant withdraw shishi..he now goes around begging and borrowing...just give that man 1k now and see if he won't vote Tinubu..
The LP party chairman said the little "tips" they will give us is via transfer..I even helped him transfer some cash to some party agents the other day (or some of u peeps think LP don't need cash for the elections too?)
I heard some big PDP Men in my town (some of the richest men in Igboland) are planning to share dollars on election day( See eh.. those big men will always find their way around any hurdle..that's how they became rich in the first place).
If bubu is really serious about curbing vote buying..what happened to posting two or three agents of the Nigerian Army.. EfCC..ICPC..DSS..SSS..Civil Defense e.t.c..to every polling units nationwide to stop vote buying( l didn't even add police sef..cus those ones are useless)...
So Buhari that ruthlessly fought we Igbos during d civil war and has never hidden his hatred for us.. will now suddenly be fighting Tinubu and Atiku..so that an Igbo man Obi will become President and immediately release Nnamdi Kanu(Buhari's nemesis)... Interesting!!!
Emefiele and the villa cabal are the ones behind this mess.. Emefiele for personal vendetta against Tinubu for loosing the APC primaries..then d cabal wanna cause anarchy..so they can impose an ING and codedly retain power...They are just using Bubu...
u talk like these guys will see the vote you casted. Or because of temporary suffering you will forgo the next four years. Like the 10k won’t finish. Can’t one take d money and not vote dem?
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by wallezee: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Thosyne406:

The way those people is reasoning is crazy.. they think it's affecting tinubu. But is not. It's affecting the whole nation
The effect on the whole nation is temporary.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by computer0810(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2023
clinician2x:
These are illiterate afinja women. They don't even know how transfer works. Yesterday I go service my generator in owerri. I jejely paid the guy 1500 via transfer, he load my gen inside my car for me, we shake hands. He never even see the alert but said I should go. All man happy.

But these illiterate mothers of stupid urchins cannot help their lives

What a statement bcoz of politics......I wish u all d best
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by ETY20(f): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
HeadNigga:
This scarcity is biting.
My
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by jesmond3945: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
See posting dss to polling units is the worse. They would even snatch ballot box.
If you are an agent, you only need maximum 20k. 10 k for transport and 10k for food, finish.
Remember any money given to you to vote is your money that would be stolen when the person gets power.
Go to your bank, any cash given to you, keep it for election day. Spend on someother stuff using transfer.
Remember this policy is buhari saying, my party apc should not be voted because they believe in vote buying.
Nobody is using buhari. He is fully in charge. He is the architect of this policy. Stop propaganda please.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by computer0810(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:

Bro I am suffering too
But we'll reap

Simple question.....what do u want to reap from dis
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by jesmond3945: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Let everyone please calm down and protest peacefully.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!
old notes that have already become tissue paper.
If tinubu is jagaban why not call buhari to order?
Oh he is waiting for block votes from the north.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by correctguy101(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Emefiele and the villa cabal are the ones behind this mess.. [b]Emefiele for personal vendetta against Tinubu [/b]for loosing the APC primaries..then d cabal wanna cause anarchy..so they can impose an ING and codedly retain power...They are just using Bubu...

Sorry I still don't get why you would think this way. Do not let anybody confuse you.

The CBN claims to have given out a certain amount of the new notes out for circulation, between myself, yourself and the idiots campaigning for the presidential position, who do you think can easily access this scarce notes?

Lagos State is currently in a semi shut down state.

I will say it again, local businesses and the average citizens are the most affected in this nonsense behavior of both the judiciary and the FG...

If you think otherwise, please tell this ancestor how this policy will affect Tinubu or Atiku, or even Obi or any of these bastarrds.

It's entirely vexing

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by dettolgel: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2023
The sophisticated morons are on the beat grin grin

They were busy supporting Buhari then thinking they were "doing" the people of SE, now the chicken has come home to roost grin

It is barely a month they are already on the streets, no wonder they are referred to as street urchins, very hateful lots.

On cashless policy all well meaning Nigerians stand. Ride on Buhari grin grin
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by shuttox: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

Simple question.....what do u want to reap from dis

Good governance
Free and fair election
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by atobs4real(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2023
clinician2x:
Lol see their mouths they de use wail. Afonja wailers. Hahahaha ofe mmanu
DRUG DEALER BE CAREFUL
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Mcbayo(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:
Emefiele is now Buhari new bride, following him up and down.
lol I see am for Adisaba yesterday with PMB catching Cruze wey 9ja dey on 🔥
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by tonididdy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:

E know say streets dey find am.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Chicastle: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
aylagos:
Some people are suffering and smile in the yeast flatty area of Nigeria because they believe the policy is against one Man contesting for president from the west. They forget that Naira is for every Nigerian not a single man.
People are using internet here in the east no protests only the states dominated Abgberos are the ones fighting ea other
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Seunpaul01(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...

My goodness God. I am so overwhelmed. It just seems I'm the one writing this. Please, Robertgreene1 did you kind of copy my brain functioning or what. I'm happy I eventually find one person that share a mindset. I've been arguing with the same point with folks here so far it just keep occurring to me that majority of Nigerians are stupid. And that's why this politician keep playing us over and over again. All of a sudden, Buhari became the best man to them. The president they would want to say bring our bubu back. God bless you, God bless you, God bless you, God bless you... chai... Please, I want to have you as a friend. let me have you contact please, maybe your social media username, facebook or Twitter anyone.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by jeromestarks: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
I really felt Emefiele was a smart man but he’s not. He’s just been used like a puppet.
You're too young to understand. You know nothing.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by olureignforever: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
clinician2x:
Lol see their mouths they de use wail. Afonja wailers. Hahahaha ofe mmanu

so, its only Yoruba women that sells in Sango Ota. Your hatred for Yoruba race will drench you. Nyamiri. omo irankiran
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Allisgud: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Take ur anger to ur polling unit and vote out all this bastardzss😠😠😠😠
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by computer0810(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:

Good governance
Free and fair election

And who will give u d good governance pls?
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by sslcrypt: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Let everyone please calm down and protest peacefully.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!

You are as funny as a clown. First you are going against the directive of the president, then you supporting someone who says he will continue from where BUHARI will stop. Next you asking people to patronize your business.
Haven't you always been in the camp of APC all these years? Anyways it's good to see the cancer is eating everyone up including yourself.
Just a little advice, don't make yourself a potential Target. You can't support a party that have destroyed the land and still ask the same suffering people to patronize your business. Trust me there are people with real deadly intentions that will go the extra mile to achieve their goals. Just stick with your online support for your party.
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by drlateef: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:

These are two most wicked devils in Nigeria now!!!
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Olarewaju89: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Asquare84:
jobless Nigerian women

The one who gave birth to you must be a fool angry
Idiot!

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by shuttox: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

And who will give u d good governance pls?
Bro get your PVC and vote your choice

Abeg
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Okorosemeka: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Like a blink of an eyes, this protests will turned to a nationwide protests and buhari silence about nationwide protests are like 5 and 6
there is no option ,people are fed up,no new notes,no ,#200 naira,nothing is available,I can't understand how something that is easy will turn to rocket science,if they have been planning for this policy for two years as alleged by CBN governor and does not want politicians to get the new notes than why don't they first print the new notes up to 80% what is needed first and store it in secure warehouses to be released 2 weeks to the election,they first took the old notes and destroyed it,they can't print new ones,no paper,this is a classic case of throwing away the tub water with the baby,soap and sponge included
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by computer0810(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:

Bro get your PVC and vote your choice

Abeg

Lol......kids
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by shuttox: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

Lol......kids
Are you still in pains??

Hug transformer please
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by joba4luv: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maybe your brain we be reset this time around during election that is the result of 2k bribe collected during last election if you refused to open your eyes during the election and vote for the best candidate your sufferness just begin
Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Nicho118(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Asquare84:
jobless Nigerian women
Do you have a job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun / Woman Removes Man's Teeth With Slap. / Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.