Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Bomblast In Jos! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomblast In Jos! (9761 Views)

Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomblast In Jos! by apoti(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2011
chamber2:

North

Do you feel secured cos this is only happening in the north. If it is not curbed now, it will surely get to the south.
Remember if they could visit the UN building, nowhere else is safe  undecided
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
SAD! sad
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by murtalaa(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, keep safe. Is it in a Muslim or Christian area?
is that all you can think of? shame on you.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by chamber2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2011
apoti:

Do you feel secured cos this is only happening in the north. If it is not curbed now, it will surely get to the south.
Remember if they could visit the UN building, nowhere else is safe  undecided

Very simple. we will send all northerners home. Abia state has already started grin grin
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by goggs(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
oxford:

To every one in jos, know that your security first and foremost is in your hands.

1. be vigilant

2. suspect every one

3. get phone contacts of security agent handy and share same with your peep

4. form a local vigilante group in your neighborhood - ensure you are a member

5. gather intelligence - pose as a friend, work as a spy

6. be proactive, arm yourselves - never ever be taken by surprise.

7. evacuate the most vulnerable - women and children.

8. rehearse an emergency response plan.

9. leave nothing to chance - be prepared for the worst.

10. pray for peace but be prepared for war

I wish this can be sent to all residents of that city
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by ZE: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
its in the news. Channels just spoke about the bomb blast now
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
murtalaa:

is that all you can think of? shame on you.

No! Shame on you!Haven't you & your ilk done enough damage already?Why do you want to pull the rest of the country backwards with your retrogressive & anti progressive mindset.Other parts of the country are striving in every sphere of development but your kind with a diabolical and auto regressive religion keep holding us back!If you need virgins why don't you just die on your own rather than taking others down with you.
I have tried as much as I can to refrain from attacking people's beliefs but I dare say you Islamic extremists  (and I choose my words carefully)are the scum of the earth.You should all be shot dead or put in a gas chamber & asphyxiated.Buncha  hooligans!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by manmustwac(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2011
Just heard on aljazeera that there has been two explosions at a Joint in jos. What's the latest please?
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
and they said T.Orji no get sense, who want stay with muslims?
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
this no more news!!! all i ask is for them to stick it to their north and not dream about my old papa place for village!

i wonder what kind of brain will be polluting its enviroment like Naija do!  cry
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by tomzman: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
cold:

No! Shame on you!Haven't you & your ilk done enough damage already?Why do you want to pull the rest of the country backwards with your retrogressive & anti progressive mindset.Other parts of the country are striving in every sphere of development but your kind with a diabolical and auto regressive religion keep holding us back!If you need virgins why don't you just die on your own rather than taking others down with you.
I have tried as much as I can to refrain from attacking people's beliefs but I dare say you Islamic extremists  (and I choose my words carefully)are the scum of the earth.You should all be shot dead or put in a gas chamber & asphyxiated.Buncha  hooligans!
Word.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by 1025: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
i think we shld be looking out for joe to explain this bombings to us. he made us promises of fresh air 2011, somebody shld pls find out from joe and pdp if these bombing madness is part of the fresh air.
it is obvious that some waring countries are more peaceful than this peaceful nigeria.
unfortunately, nigeria is the only country in the world that gives what it does not have - peace. check out anywhere peacekeepers are needed in africa and the world and you will see nigeria.
pdp is a disgrace. no one idiot dey tell us the other day that bombing has come to stay.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
cold:

I have tried as much as I can to refrain from attacking people's beliefs but I dare say you Islamic extremists  (and I choose my words carefully)are the scum of the earth.You should all be shot dead or put in a gas chamber & asphyxiated.Buncha  hooligans!

Old boy! This one na bomb itself. Moslem can't stop amusing me, it is like when we were kids, there was an only son, if u fight with him, u are in trouble with his mum. He holds u down, the woman is crying and shouting, u want to kill him, if u attack him the worst. These pple say it is religion of peace and we dey see war, land grabbing and house burning.Again they will be shouting they are being persecuted.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by crabsoyst: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
Nw, dis is getting rather far fetched,and its real time we all stop dis tribalistic bias/bashing and infact geographical space.Jos crisis is bcomin a long story and terrorism and inhumanity against mankind. We shdnt tink cuz we dnt stay in d former peaceful city or its a Northen tingy,hence we fold our arms.I rily dnt know wat our government is up2,bt our voice even on dis online forum shld stand fully to condemn this despicable act, not fighting or spittin some ethnical bias,humans like U and I are involved here plz. NLs for 1ce,pls stnd for injustice and let ur voice count, regardless of ur religion or tribe, stand for humanity wh at least is a common denominator, awww, tears on my eyes cus dis wickedness is 3much.pls and pls, for al dos involved, no more killin, be brave enuf and seek a better way for redress!!!!!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by murtalaa(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
cold:

responding to your vituperation would mean descending to your level, so i wont. i did not cause all the misery in your life so why should i be your scapegoat?
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^You're an i diot of gargantuan proportions!I don't need your consent to speak my mind.Call your fellow i diots in check and spare us all these heartaches.With all the problems we're going through,this is the last thing we need.Once again I reiterate,you're an i diot of colossal proportions
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Onyocha: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
it is the same attitude of fighting and confusion that is causing us problems.

you people instead of finding solutions that would benefit everyone,you are busy spreading hate and talking nonsense.at least show some respect to the fallen victims.

these bomb blasts are killing both muslims and christians and northerners and southerners.infact,i'm certain that more northerners and muslims have suffered from it.southerners are only talking out of fear that it could spread to the south.

the people behind the crime only want to spread chaos.they are not discriminating between muslims and christians.they are killing everyone.so everyone must unite against them.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by God2man(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2011
We plead the blood of Jesus over this nation. Let the lion of tribe of Judah roar against anyone terrorizing this nation. Amen In Jesus name AMEN. God2man. God bless.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
murtalaa:

responding to your vituperation would mean descending to your level, so i wont. i did not cause all the misery in your life so why should i be your scapegoat?

Murtalaa responding to this cold blooded bastard is a waste of time,he has clearly show he is still depressed with poverty and miser and would want to descend on you. You are by far above his level. angry

Onyocha:

it is the same attitude of fighting and confusion that is causing us problems.

you people instead of finding solutions that would benefit everyone,you are busy spreading hate and talking nonsense.at least show some respect to the fallen victims.

these bomb blasts are killing both muslims and christians and northerners and southerners.infact,i'm certain that more northerners and muslims have suffered from it.southerners are only talking out of fear that it could spread to the south.

the people behind the crime only want to spread chaos.they are not discriminating between muslims and christians.they are killing everyone.so everyone must unite against them.

Correct. If we could have some people like you with sense of reasoning we achieve better things rather than inciting hate and lack of consideration.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
I HOPE that someone will be sincere enough to analyze this problem, call a spade a spade, and proffer sincere solutions.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by adamabdul: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
Everybody knows this waz goin to happen
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by murtalaa(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
cold:

^^You're an i diot of gargantuan proportions!I don't need your consent to speak my mind.Call your fellow i diots in check and spare us all these heartaches.With all the problems we're going through,this is the last thing we need.Once again I reiterate,you're an i diot of colossal proportions
you are one hell of a study in psycolology. i really would pay anything to know your story, troubled childhood is my best guess.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
Bombing is no longer a news in Nigeria sad sad
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2011
trenchcoat:

Murtalaa responding to this cold blooded bastard is a waste of time,he has clearly show he is still depressed with poverty and [b]miser [/b]and would want to descend on you. You are by far above his level. angry
Before i even get started on you,it's misery and not miser.Another i diot on the prowl.You Neanderthals set my house ablaze just 6 months after it set me back by close to 4 mill.But that is inconsequential,the crux of the issue is why do you want to take the rest of us down with you.We're not interested in some 72 virgin crap.One is enough for me.Why don't you just slit your wrists & bleed to death rather than making other people's lives miserable?You consummate retards do not deserve anyone's respect for real.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by goggs(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2011
[size=13pt]time out guys. Dont lose your heads. We are angry, yes we should but lets face the fundamentalist and murderers squarely and not be tempted to direct our anger to a particular group. I am sure there are Muslims who feel as bad about this as others.

If we spread hate we are playing into the hands of the murderers. The want us to so hate ourselves and trigger a fight. They will get more recruits and we will do their dirty job for them by killing each other. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.
[/size]
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by MissEZ(f): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
There was a time in  naija where the only bomb blast we could readily point to was the assassination of Dele Giwa. Now that innocence has been lost. WE are on a slippery slope. If nothing is done to stop this crisis in jos, it may soon become a full blown out war. God help us and give us wisdom to solve this problem.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by murtalaa(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
trenchcoat:

Murtalaa responding to this cold blooded bastard is a waste of time,he has clearly show he is still depressed with poverty and miser and would want to descend on you. You are by far above his level. angry

i totall agree with u. however, sometimes you have to hold up the mirror for a fool to realise just how foolish he really is.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by emmatok(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
adamabdul:

Everybody knows this waz goin to happen

Who is the everybody?

Who are referring to as "everybody"

Should have said you and your folks knew this was going to happen.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
murtalaa:

you are one hell of a study in psycolology. i really would pay anything to know your story, troubled childhood is my best guess.
Troubled, maybe.But I guess it's because I grew in your midst & saw the level of degradation & decadent lifestyle of the average Islamic fundamentalist.I saw how some i diots flogged little kids all in the name of learning a foreign language & knew from then on nothing good could come out of this devilish act.You'd agree with me that your st upidity stems from the merciless flogging you received as a child
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
cold:

Before i even get started on you,it's misery and not miser.Another i diot on the prowl.You Neanderthals set my house ablaze just 6 months after it set me back by close to 4 mill.But that is inconsequential,the crux of the issue is why do you want to take the rest of us down with you.We're not interested in some 72 virgin crap.One is enough for me.Why don't you just slit your wrists & bleed to death rather than making other people's lives miserable?You consummate retards do not deserve anyone's respect for real.

You have again proven yourself, you should have filled in the blank spaces i diot rather than ranting, if you were educated enough you should have known it was a typographical error which I missed while furiously try to reply you. What a dumb a.s.s. Cold indeed.

murtalaa:

i totall agree with u. however, sometimes you have to hold up the mirror for a fool to realise just how foolish he really is. Save your breath pay no attention this dim.wit

cold:

Troubled, maybe.But I guess it's because I grew in your midst & saw the level of degradation & decadent lifestyle of the average Islamic fundamentalist.I saw how some i diots flogged little kids all in the name of learning a foreign language & knew from then on nothing good could come out of this devilish act.You'd agree with me that your st upidity stems from the merciless flogging you received as a child

Maybe is an acceptance that you have agreed to be troubled as a kid, secondly growing in the midst of shows how retarded you are. nin.com.poop traditional i diot
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
@ Cold: Another typo again,

You have again proven yourself, you should have filled in the blank spaces i diot rather than ranting, if you were educated enough you should have known it was a typographical error which I missed while furiously trying to reply you. What a dumb a.s.s. Cold indeed.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by goggs(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
see insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.