Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

Bomblast In Jos! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomblast In Jos! (9792 Views)

Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
Maybe its an acceptance that you have agreed to be troubled as a kid, secondly growing in the midst of shows how slow you are. nin.com.poop traditional i diot
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2011
@ cold bast.ard
Maybe its an acceptance that you have agreed to be troubled as a kid, secondly growing in the midst of shows how slow you are. nin.com.poop traditional  i diot  angry
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Beaf: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
^
Dude, you don't realise how troubled you sound. cry cry cry cry

goggs:

[size=13pt]time out guys. Dont lose your heads. We are angry, yes we should but lets face the fundamentalist and murderers squarely and not be tempted to direct our anger to a particular group. I am sure there are Muslims who feel as bad about this as others.

If we spread hate we are playing into the hands of the murderers. The want us to so hate ourselves and trigger a fight. They will get more recruits and we will do their dirty job for them by killing each other. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.
[/size]

Murtalaa started it with his id!otic post in response to a harmless question I asked. People like him are here to argue from some extremist viewpoint and dream that they will find a drop of sympathy from civilised folk. Let them dream on.

Cold has given the clown exactly what he deserves.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by phantom(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
**patiently waiting and  chilling with a cold bottle of grand lager beer and groundnuts while holding a sawed off shotgun in the northern direction**
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by nasoeb: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
Its Okay @COLD, Mallam TrenchGoat and Murtalaa

Lets think of way forward and stop this fighting

Only fools fight someone you dont know but imaginary.

worst than boko haram
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
It's now Africans turn to start terrorism! They will hear it hot soon!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^
trenchcoat:

@ cold bast.ard
Maybe its an acceptance that you have agreed to be troubled as a kid, secondly growing in the midst of shows how slow you are. nin.com.poop traditional  i diot  angry
You're so st upid you had to keep repeating yourself,& please don't give the spambot excuse,it's so tiring.Let me reiterate just in any event there are equivocations in any quarters.Y'all need to be gassed,you (in the pural sense)you don't deserve to live with sane,right thinking individuals.How do you justify your actions?How do you live with yourself?How do you sleep at night?Y'all all dead corpses walking!Dead i diots trying to take us down with them.Never!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by onechance(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
Guys guys guys no time to eat your heads off, terrorism is not something to joke with Americans are marking 10 yrs of the bombing of the twin towers and there are twin explosion in Jos. God help Us
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by goggs(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
nasoeb:

worst than boko haram

Tooh me I don talk am. TRUCE guys !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
Recently it was in the news that one of the Boko Haram linked bombers was caught on his way to attack people near Jos as found here:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/jos-bomber-in-sss-net/

My prayers are being answered as their wicked schemes will continue to fail. That they are increasing their acts of killing, maiming and bombing is a sure sign of desperation on their part.

I think these hopeless looking people have serious backing from some higher ups somewhere to be able to afford to buy these arms and bomb making materials. Go after the big fish I say. Proactive intelligence gathering and a ruthless no-nonsense response should be done the way the US has done sine 9/11.

This is why I still like President Bush. I wish GEJ will grow some balls and give the terrorist some hell!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
nasoeb:

worst than boko haram

na.a.s.s eb abi na a.s.s you be how do you expect  a sane person to think like an a.s.shole like you? Go think like a hole with cold, I don't have your time. angry

cold:

^^You're so st upid you had to keep repeating yourself,& please don't give the spambot excuse,it's so tiring.Let me reiterate just in any event there are equivocations in any quarters.Y'all need to be gassed,you (in the pural sense)you don't deserve to live with sane,right thinking individuals.How do you justify your actions?How do you live with yourself?How do you sleep at night?Y'all all dead corpses walking!Dead i diots trying to take us down with them.Never!

You call yourself sane or is it insane? Which quarters of equivocations are you referring too? Why do you have to say "any"? Are you contradicting yourself or you don't even know what you are saying? Go get some education p.unk pig
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by goggs(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
No wonder the Jos crisis no wan end. Chei see fight! angry
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
joskid:

Recently it was in the news that one of the Boko Haram linked bombers was caught on his way to attack people near Jos as found here:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/jos-bomber-in-sss-net/

My prayers are being answered as their wicked schemes will continue to fail. That they are increasing their acts of killing, maiming and bombing is a sure sign of desperation on their part.

I think these hopeless looking people have serious backing from some higher ups somewhere to be able to afford to buy these arms and bomb making materials. Go after the big fish I say. Proactive intelligence gathering and a ruthless no-nonsense response should be done the way the US has done sine 9/11.

This is why I still like President Bush. I wish GEJ will grow some balls and give the terrorist some hell!

Look at this i diot, birom man like you with no future ambition calling others hopeless, what can you call your people if those you claim are hopeless? Wa.wa
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by kabba7(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
Appointment hinged only on politics I'd dangerous
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
trenchcoat link=topic=757322.msg9126750#msg9126750 date=1315
You call yourself sane or is it insane? Which quarters of equivocations are you referring too? Why do you have to say "[b:
any
"? Are you contradicting yourself or you don't even know what you are saying? Go get some education p.unk pig [/b]

Is this all you could glean from my comment?Why i'm i not surprised,after wasting all those years in a madrassa like school I shouldn't be expecting anything different.In fact I'd have been surprised if you acted any differently.Your extremist views do not fit into today's world.we're moving on to higher grounds whilst you bunch of religious nincompoops still think we're in the 17th century.You & your ilk are pathetic,idiotic,mentally unstable,bereft of ideas,intellectually bankrupt & totally undeserving of the air you breath!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

^
Dude, you don't realise how troubled you sound. cry cry cry cry

Meat is that your assertion?

which of the beef or beaf or pork meat are you? Be careful or you would be grilled and fed to the dogs, I thought you were the nima iboro former gej a.s.s licker, what could you be doing here? Ahh I remember you have been expunged. grin
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2011
trenchcoat:

Look at this i diot, birom man like you with no future ambition calling others hopeless, what can you call your people if those you claim are hopeless? Wa.wa

What have I got to do with you? **shrugs**  angry

God created me Birom and I have no complaints. Proud of it in fact!!

I am sure the Boko Haramist in the article might be a relation. The whole world is watching, God is watching, Christ is watching, even the rocks in Jos are watching. In fact, kill as much as you can. Try to repeat Rwanda if you like. Every blood spilled is a witness against you.  

**GEJ might be Nigeria's last president and you are worried about what your overpopulated mess of  a terrorist youth are going to do when the oil revenue stops flowing.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by mallorca(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2011
too bad
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 12:04am On Sep 12, 2011
cold:

Is this all you could glean from my comment?Why i'm i not surprised,after wasting all those years in a madrassa like school I shouldn't be expecting anything different.In fact I'd have been surprised if you acted any differently.Your extremist views do not fit into today's world.we're moving on to higher grounds whilst you bunch of religious nincompoops still think we're in the 17th century.You & your ilk are pathetic,idiotic,mentally unstable,bereft of ideal,intellectually bankrupt & totally undeserving of the air you breath!

hmm is this guy a ghetto rapper or what? I guess you should be signed with a record label of psychos, is that all you got? I do not blame you its what you have been cramming instead of reading to pass your exams, ohh I forgot you were among the list of successful exams misconduct anyways keep displaying your staunch ignorance.

undeserving of the air you breath! huh? go and tell gej a breath of fresh hell
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by bodejohn(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2011
As powerful as we nigerians are we have also succeeded in destroying ourselves with our potent weapons. While we fight and trade blames our common enemy finds a route to escape. But my own point is this, if we unite and demand accountability from the people who are paid to provide us security with just half of the energy we decipate here on an ordinary faceless portal, i am sure we will move faster in the direction to solve our common problems.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by threnody: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2011
IRAN, YEMEN, IRAQ, LEBANON, SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN, TALIBAN, ALQEADA, PALESTINIANS, BOKO HARAM, MAIDUGURI, NORTH AND ALL YOU BASTARDS THAT ARE TRYING TO PULL US DOWN, U WONT FIND COMFORT ANYWHERE. U WILL CONTINUE TO PERISH. U KILLED ALMOST 3000 INNOCENT VICTIMS JUST 10 YEARS AGO AND AMERICA HAVE KILLED OVER 500,000 OF YOU ROTTEN BASTARDS IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ. DONT YOU GET IT? YOUR VOICE CAN NEVER BE HEARD BCZ U DONT EVEN HAVE ONE. YOU CANT OUTLAST GOOD! U WILL CONTINUE TO DIE AND PERISH IN UR ILLITERACY. BASTARDS!!!!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2011
joskid:

What have I got to do with you? **shrugs**  angry

God created me Birom and I have no complaints. Proud of it in fact!!

I am sure the Boko Haramist in the article might be a relation. The whole world is watching, God is watching, Christ is watching, even the rocks in Jos are watching. In fact, kill as much as you can. Try to repeat Rwanda if you like. Every blood spilled is a witness against you.  

**GEJ might be Nigeria's last president and you are worried about what your overpopulated mess of  a terrorist youth are going to do when the oil revenue stops flowing.

who fu.c.king cares of oil? Do you think we are as lazy as the birom men? Nahhh comon man, we aint that lazy dude.

even the rocks in Jos are watching. In fact, kill as much as you can. Try to repeat Rwanda if you like. Every blood spilled is a witness against you.  

ayeye, A re, that is what you should tell jona devil jang your brother with a.s.s hole mouth, he caused all the wars in jos trying to appease his fuc.kking idio.ts
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2011
bodejohn:

As powerful as we nigerians are we have also succeeded in destroying ourselves with our potent weapons. While we fight and trade blames our common enemy finds a route to escape. But my own point is this, if we unite and demand accountability from the people who are paid to provide us security with just half of the energy we decipate here on an ordinary faceless portal, i am sure we will move faster in the direction to solve our common problems.      

very good sensible and reasonable talk, interesting
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2011
trenchcoat:

hmm is this guy a ghetto rapper or what? I guess you should be signed with a record label of psychos, is that all you got? I do not blame you its what you have been cramming instead of reading to pass your exams, ohh I forgot you were among the list of successful exams misconduct anyways keep displaying your staunch ignorance.

undeserving of the air you breath! huh? go and tell gej a breath of fresh hell
Ustaz,imam,Izallatul,wahabi,ankle length trouser wearing i diot,East bowing retard or whatever you call yourself,I have you in my cross-hairs.Your days of reckoning are coming
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2011
^^^^ Good luck in whatever hardworking career you find in Somalia, or is it Afghanistan. I heard they need volunteers. LOL!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2011
cold:

Ustaz,imam,Izallatul,wahabi,ankle length trouser wearing i diot,East bowing slowpoke or whatever you call yourself,I have you in my cross-hairs.Your days of reckoning are coming

Look have me in your inter twined hairs not crossed there is nothing you can do, even though I see your signature saying you swallowed your blood that's sound fairy to me, I don't give a mess, the good thing is before we bow to the east we wash and purify ourselves what about you? Stinking smelly i. diot
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2011
joskid:

^^^^ Good luck in whatever hardworking career you find in Somalia, or is it Afghanistan. I heard they need volunteers. LOL!

thank you, I rather die being a humanitarian, it is far better than drinking burkutu and goskolo, Somalia needs a helping hand besides as black as a buffalo a.s.s like your people are, they are still far better than your entire generations, so what?
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by trenchcoat: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2011
hey gotta go now, got some business to do, see y'all later grin
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by cold(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2011
Never said I was a saint like you hypocrites try to paint yourselves to be.At least I use Paco Rabanne,that counts for something  cheesy

trenchcoat:

Look have me in your inter twined hairs not crossed there is nothing you can do, even though I see your signature saying you swallowed your blood that's sound fairy to me, I don't give a mess, the good thing is before we bow to the east we wash and purify ourselves what about you? Stinking smelly i. diot
Yeah right,after days of going without a bath not to talk of brushing your teeth you indulge in some haphazard washing up.Even the pigs you despise so much are much more cleaner than you are
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2011
trenchcoat:

thank you, I rather die being a humanitarian, it is far better than drinking burkutu and goskolo, Somalia needs a helping hand besides as black as a buffalo a.s.s like your people are, they are still far better than your entire generations, so what?

More like a kind humanitarian suicide bomber LOL!
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Relax101(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2011
trenchcoat:

thank you, I rather[b] die being a humanitarian[/b], it is far better than drinking burkutu and goskolo, Somalia needs a helping hand besides as black as a buffalo a.s.s like your people are, they are still far better than your entire generations, so what?

hahahaha, you are a fooool. real one for that matter.

How eediotic can one be in life? You stooppooiiidddd hypocrite. Shame on you and your generations. Spits.
Re: Bomblast In Jos! by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 12, 2011
190_@:

It is beter to live in afghanistan than Nigeria

betTer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted / Secret NNPC Account With JP Morgan Exposed By Senate! / 2019 Elections: APC Dangles ‘contentious’ Carrots For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.